shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

2jbto4w.jpg

I tried to fix it by looking at the file and deleting this item, but then the mission won't load

adcmmh.jpg

Any clue what is this?

Why Cant i only spawn à ac130 and not the hawk with hellfire missles ?

Everything else works best afdoen ever !

You can spawn UAVs it's just it is not a virtual one. So just spawn an armed UAV from your side with BIS Default behvior. Right click on it from the MCC console and take control.

You can see it here:

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2jbto4w.jpg

I tried to fix it by looking at the file and deleting this item, but then the mission won't load

Any clue what is this?

It because you tried to save to SQM a composition and the compostion object is deleted after spawned. You can fix it by adding a class name to the empty "" then open it in the editor and delete it.

In general MCC doesn't save object compositions - I might make it save it but it is not first priority.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2jbto4w.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/adcmmh.jpg

Any clue what is this?

I'll help with this, even though its not an MCC issue.

Did you renumber the class items so that they were sequential and no gaps, you cant just delete?

Also set the correct number of items that now exist?

class Groups
{
	items=10;

You cant just delete items form the sqm without resetting the item numbers and total of items.

When i hijack the ai my real character disappeared what should i do?

Call the police!

On a more serious note. I have only seen this when you hijakc an ai from the position of an already hijacked ai. Can you confirm this (although i must say in never ever use this sort of features).

Call the police!

On a more serious note. I have only seen this when you hijakc an ai from the position of an already hijacked ai. Can you confirm this (although i must say in never ever use this sort of features).

lol funny

What i did was spawn enemy by 3d editor or make a zone ,spawn any oponent and hijack then my real character just gone

lol funny

What i did was spawn enemy by 3d editor or make a zone ,spawn any oponent and hijack then my real character just gone

maybee disableAI is checked

so when you abbandon your character it will become a playable character

so maybee when disable AI is a fact your playable charater will removed from the game

maybee disableAI is checked

so when you abbandon your character it will become a playable character

so maybee when disable AI is a fact your playable charater will removed from the game

Oh shoot;; then should i just enable ai in script and just turn off in parameter or never turn off?

Oh shoot;; then should i just enable ai in script and just turn off in parameter or never turn off?

if you dont turn of all your playable characters they spawn yet most times playable characters are for MP-coop purposes and dont have waypoints or roles asigned

so you will end up with a bunch of AI thats standing there doing absolutly nothing

question would be is it realy necessary to use the hijack feature ?

should work if you'll just create a init.sqf file in your mission and put the allowed players UID in (As strings).

MCC_allowedPlayers = ["012345","12457886"]

Hi Shay,

That is however not working for me, need to be said that there allready is a init.sqf file, that i tried to add the strings in correct behaivor.

So where do i need to change the init.sqf ? In the mod version or in the mission itself ? i tried both and nothing happend, the login just didnt accepted it, i presume we are talking as UID as the ID from player profile ?

lost of control:

hy shay that the pb: i play in single player with 2 group with switchable units (leaders of group)

my mission start ok non issue i ve got mcc console control, then i switch to the over leader and .at one moment...i can't return to my player isn't in the switchable list any more ....

mod uses : alive , ais injurys script

any idea ?

thank u

It's been like this for awhile I thought he intentionally made it like this so the GM wouldn't be cheating ...

BIG BIG fan of the mod but i have one question can i make a point on the map where i respawn when i die in mcc ?

If its yes can you plz explain how i make this thank you.

And thnx for the mod love it !

lost of control:

hy shay that the pb: i play in single player with 2 group with switchable units (leaders of group)

my mission start ok non issue i ve got mcc console control, then i switch to the over leader and .at one moment...i can't return to my player isn't in the switchable list any more ....

mod uses : alive , ais injurys script

any idea ?

thank u

you can return to your player with mousewheel. yo shouldnt be able to switch other players etc. so yeah this is like Nivi said.

Hi Shay,

That is however not working for me, need to be said that there allready is a init.sqf file, that i tried to add the strings in correct behaivor.

So where do i need to change the init.sqf ? In the mod version or in the mission itself ? i tried both and nothing happend, the login just didnt accepted it, i presume we are talking as UID as the ID from player profile ?

If you are using the mod version just add an init.sqf to your mission.

If you are using the mission version you should edit the already exicting init.sqf

BIG BIG fan of the mod but i have one question can i make a point on the map where i respawn when i die in mcc ?

If its yes can you plz explain how i make this thank you.

And thnx for the mod love it !

You mean like the start locations in menu1 ?

You mean like the start locations in menu1 ?

does that work with the revive script or can you make a respawn spot with mcc ?

Hi,

could someone please explain me in detail how to use and get control over an uav?

Cheers!

Hi Shay!

MCC is an indispensable part of my play sessions, but there is one aspect of it which I feel could use improvement in future versions. Would it be possible to add more fine-tuned weather controls to the MCC console? It would be nice to have independent control over cloud cover, wind and rain, similar to the editor, or even somewhat segmented control such is as available in Splendid Camera. Keep up the great work!

My F5 key is getting worn out waiting for GAIA :) Looking forward to seeing what you guys have come up with !

My F5 key is getting worn out waiting for GAIA :) Looking forward to seeing what you guys have come up with !

Yeah, real life can be a game bugger. We are mostly busy on the integration with a total new GUI. GAIA is ready :) I dare not to say it, but stay tuned :)

Thanks for the answer spirit! I'm sure the new MCC (with GAIA) will be a winner. We can wait (pressing F5) longer :)

Thanks for the answer spirit! I'm sure the new MCC (with GAIA) will be a winner. We can wait (pressing F5) longer :)

Get ready to get crushed Kramator ;)

I can't wait! I remember back in the 6th Sense community, using the expansion menu to create zones and simple AI patrols for some great missions. So cool to see how far this has evolved.