shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Hi,

New Version is out - Download links at first page.

Change log r13:

- Fixed: Loading issues from clipboard.

- Fixed: Reading units from mods such as Hellenic Armed Forces.

- Changed: Delete objects All will delete all objects (dead bodys, buildings exc) delete objects All Units will delete all unit's type (vehicles, infanry, armor exc).

- Changed: Delete objects All will delete all objects (dead bodys, buildings exc) delete objects All Units will delete all unit's type (vehicles, infanry, armor exc).

Shay, thx for the Delete option upgrade! :)

As of the latest update, I am unable to load missions from the clipboard.

My old workflow used to see me making missions on my machine and then LOAD them from clipboard into our dedicated server. This is no longer working.

I am not even able to get it to work on my own machine. I can save to clipboard, and then restart from nothing. When I paste it in and hit LOAD I get the Loading Screen, I am them teleported to the right start position, but none of the assets I spawned are there.

Is this a bug? What could I be doing wrong. It's a pretty straightforward process, and I used to use it before.

Mission Code in the Spoiler

Are your pc and the dedicated holding the same mods? In other words: are you spawning objects that are available to you but not on the server?

Thanks for the headsup about the new version :cool:

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

PS: missions and mod combined in one archive

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi. I have been spending a lot of time with MCC the last two weeks. Though, my saved missions tend to not load up the way I created and saved them? I build a lot of stuff för my missions and when I try to load them up, only like half of it is there, and the parts that are there are often scrambled and not in the correct place.

Anyone else got this problem?

This is a rock-on-awesome tool.

Been using it for the last week to "direct" my friends some sweet action.

Although, my pilot friend is a bit annoyed. The AI's aiming seems to be quite high and some random guerilla rifleman always pulls a headshot on him.. while he is in a littlebird.. doing 170km/h.

And that is when I have set all the AI settings to 'ROOKIE'.

They don't pull that headshot when making a mission the 'normal' way.

So, I was just wondering if im missing something?

Or it may be something to look into? It's like the mod overrides any AI skill setting changes I do. I had this problem with the MSO mod for Arma 2 also.

I do recall an old AI mod for Arma 2 that made the AI less likely to fire at aircraft, so it should be possible to fix if you want to look into it.

Maybe they don't fire unless the aircraft is closer than 30m or something.

Sincerely

7 friends that loves this tool. :)

Hi. I have been spending a lot of time with MCC the last two weeks. Though, my saved missions tend to not load up the way I created and saved them? I build a lot of stuff för my missions and when I try to load them up, only like half of it is there, and the parts that are there are often scrambled and not in the correct place.

Anyone else got this problem?

PM me the save code or reply with the code in the spoiler so I can debug it.

You have to understand guys that I work mostly alone while working on two more projects RL work/study/family :mad: and MCC is a complex tool with almost endless possibilities. So without you to test and post your findings it will be hard to debug it all.

As of the latest update, I am unable to load missions from the clipboard.

My old workflow used to see me making missions on my machine and then LOAD them from clipboard into our dedicated server. This is no longer working.

I am not even able to get it to work on my own machine. I can save to clipboard, and then restart from nothing. When I paste it in and hit LOAD I get the Loading Screen, I am them teleported to the right start position, but none of the assets I spawned are there.

Is this a bug? What could I be doing wrong. It's a pretty straightforward process, and I used to use it before.

Mission Code in the Spoiler

Try loading it with the new update and confirm if it fixed --> BTW nice set up you made there ;)

This is a rock-on-awesome tool.

Been using it for the last week to "direct" my friends some sweet action.

Although, my pilot friend is a bit annoyed. The AI's aiming seems to be quite high and some random guerilla rifleman always pulls a headshot on him.. while he is in a littlebird.. doing 170km/h.

And that is when I have set all the AI settings to 'ROOKIE'.

They don't pull that headshot when making a mission the 'normal' way.

So, I was just wondering if im missing something?

Or it may be something to look into? It's like the mod overrides any AI skill setting changes I do. I had this problem with the MSO mod for Arma 2 also.

I do recall an old AI mod for Arma 2 that made the AI less likely to fire at aircraft, so it should be possible to fix if you want to look into it.

Maybe they don't fire unless the aircraft is closer than 30m or something.

Sincerely

7 friends that loves this tool. :)

Try reducing the AI aimming skill.

I was looking into it and the only AI altering in MCC is the altered MCC version of UPSMON (which Spirit is working on somehting new and better) but as far as I looking into it UPSMON doesn't change the AI accurecy it just order them around. I will look more into it.

You have to understand guys that I work mostly alone while working on two more projects RL work/study/family :mad: and MCC is a complex tool with almost endless possibilities. So without you to test and post your findings it will be hard to debug it all.

Shay, i got a better idea. Why not implement a log output option. This way we could give you logs for debugging, and even the experienced users could see what step broke the mission, and could create a workaround till you got time for update MCC. I think this would be a win-win situation. :) (I know it's hard to implement a good logging module, but for the beginning you could export the variables, and the already built in messages. This would be a big step for helping you helping us)

And as always keep up the great work!

@Shay - "I work mostly alone while working on two more projects RL work/study/family " this are 5 more projects, RL is one it self and then w/s/f whilst the

last one counts double !! have fun :) ... thanks again for the mod Shay ...

Shay, i got a better idea. Why not implement a log output option. This way we could give you logs for debugging, and even the experienced users could see what step broke the mission, and could create a workaround till you got time for update MCC. I think this would be a win-win situation. :) (I know it's hard to implement a good logging module, but for the beginning you could export the variables, and the already built in messages. This would be a big step for helping you helping us)

And as always keep up the great work!

If there are no error reports the load function should work. For example in the mission you sent me there was a " missing because I didn't pay attention while editing the load mission function.

But in general MCC provide debug log to ArmA rpt file.

@Shay - "I work mostly alone while working on two more projects RL work/study/family " this are 5 more projects, RL is one it self and then w/s/f whilst the

last one counts double !! have fun :) ... thanks again for the mod Shay ...

By your count it's 6 more other things :confused: :

- 2 more ArmA projects.

- 1 RL.

- 1 Work.

- 1 Study.

- 1 family

all together it is 6 :butbut:

I need a vacation

month=6;

day=24;

hour=23;

minute=57;

script_handler = [3] execVM '\mcc_sandbox_mod\mcc\general_scripts\time.sqf';

waitUntil {scriptDone script_handler};

month=6;

day=24;

hour=12;

minute=58;

script_handler = [3] execVM '\mcc_sandbox_mod\mcc\general_scripts\time.sqf';

[[[17130.5,21783.5,-0.3], 273.004, 'Land_HBarrierBig_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

MCC_mccFunctionDone = false;

waitUntil {MCC_mccFunctionDone};

[[[17134.2,21783.3,-0.3], 273.554, 'Land_HBarrierBig_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

MCC_align3D=false;publicVariable 'MCC_align3D';MCC_align3D=true;publicVariable 'MCC_align3D';

[[[17134.2,21782.6,0.2], 273.15, 'Land_HBarrierBig_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.6,21783,0.25], 270.091, 'Land_HBarrierBig_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17124,21787.1,-0.1], 178.669, 'Land_HBarrierBig_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17119.4,21788.9,4.25], 186.769, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17119.5,21787.4,4.15], 186.757, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17119.5,21787.2,4], 186.757, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17121.6,21787.4,4.05], 187.039, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17121.2,21787.3,4.3], 187.039, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17120.7,21788.8,4.35], 187.487, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17120.2,21789.1,4.35], 187.487, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17121.3,21789.8,4.7], 187.479, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17121,21788,4.3], 187.261, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17122.6,21787.2,4.25], 263.004, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17128.9,21788.6,4.5], 264.716, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129,21787.3,4.5], 264.686, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.4,21790.5,5.05], 270.328, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.5,21790.4,5.5], 270.328, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.4,21789.9,5.25], 270.328, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.2,21789,5.25], 270.328, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.2,21789.1,5.25], 270.328, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.3,21787.5,4.85], 350.965, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.3,21782.3,2.45], 357.068, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.4,21782.2,1.4], 357.068, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.4,21782.2,0.45], 357.196, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.4,21782.2,6.70552e-008], 357.196, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.6,21783.7,-0.3], 355.546, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.5,21783.8,0.5], 355.726, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.6,21783.8,1.8], 355.914, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.8,21788.3,4.45], 79.2618, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.3,21786.3,4.2], 174.09, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.6,21786.3,4.45], 174.09, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.6,21785.6,4.45], 174.09, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.4,21785.8,4.45], 174.09, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.3,21786,4.45], 174.575, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.9,21787.2,4.45], 175.68, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.2,21787.2,4.45], 175.68, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135,21787.6,4.45], 174.598, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.9,21788.6,4.45], 174.598, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.2,21789.5,4.1], 174.598, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.3,21789.5,4], 174.598, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17133.5,21789.3,4], 174.598, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17124,21788.1,5], 173.953, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17120,21790.9,4.5], 175.534, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.2,21790.9,1.65], 172.037, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.1,21791,2.2], 172.037, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.1,21791,2.3], 172.037, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.2,21791.3,2.35], 172.037, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.3,21790.4,1.3], 173.218, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.5,21790.6,2.45], 173.218, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.4,21791,2.3], 170.909, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.3,21791.1,2.4], 170.909, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.3,21791.1,3.05], 170.909, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17132.4,21791.1,2.15], 173.963, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17132.5,21790.9,2.35], 173.963, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17132.6,21791.2,2.25], 173.784, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17117.2,21791.8,3.05], 100.015, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17108.4,21784.7,2.5], 105.74, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17109.6,21784.6,2.15], 105.74, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17109.6,21784.6,2.75], 105.74, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17114.4,21784.5,4.35], 106.974, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17111.7,21784.7,4.35], 107.706, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17119.3,21786.2,3.95], 106.573, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.2,21791.1,10.35], 85.0111, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

script_handler = [1] execVM '\mcc_sandbox_mod\mcc\general_scripts\delete\undo.sqf';

[[[17135.2,21789.5,6.25001], 0.384494, 'Land_HBarrierWall_corner_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.3,21788.6,8.15001], 90.4563, 'Land_HBarrierWall_corner_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

script_handler = [1] execVM '\mcc_sandbox_mod\mcc\general_scripts\delete\undo.sqf';

[[[17135.2,21789.3,5.2], 359.348, 'Land_HBarrierWall4_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.5,21790.8,7.55001], 80.6661, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.4,21790.9,8.90002], 81.8354, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.5,21790.7,9.05002], 80.5406, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137.3,21790.9,9.05002], 80.5176, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.9,21790.7,6.15001], 80.4945, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21787.1,-0.2], 101.712, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134,21785.8,-0.2], 101.712, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21784.4,-0.2], 101.712, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.2,21783.3,-0.2], 101.736, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.2,21782.1,-0.2], 101.736, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.2,21780.9,-0.2], 101.736, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21779.6,-0.2], 101.716, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21779.7,0.85], 101.716, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21780.7,0.85], 101.712, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21781.9,0.85], 101.712, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.2,21783.2,0.85], 101.712, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.2,21784.4,0.85], 101.939, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.2,21785.7,0.85], 101.939, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.2,21787.2,0.85], 101.939, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.2,21786.6,2.15], 101.939, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.3,21785.1,2.15], 101.939, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.3,21783.7,2.15], 101.939, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.3,21782.5,2.15], 101.964, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.2,21781.2,2.05], 101.964, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21779.7,2.05], 101.943, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.2,21780.7,2.05], 101.939, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.6,21780.5,2.3], 88.6526, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.7,21779.7,2.3], 88.6511, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17124.3,21787,1.8], 89.9845, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17123.3,21787.2,1.8], 89.9845, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17121.6,21787.1,1.8], 90.9822, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17120.3,21787,1.8], 90.9822, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17128.9,21787.2,-0.15], 93.4087, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134,21779.7,2.85], 95.1712, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21780.7,2.85], 95.1708, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21782.3,2.85], 95.1708, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21783.7,2.85], 95.4357, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.1,21790.6,5.15], 93.5167, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.1,21790.6,5.6], 93.5167, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.1,21790.6,6.05], 93.5167, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.6,21790.7,6.20001], 91.6828, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.6,21790.7,6.90001], 83.6959, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.9,21785.7,-0.5], 358.296, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.8,21784,-0.5], 358.296, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.9,21781.9,-0.5], 358.301, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130,21780.8,-0.5], 358.306, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.9,21779.7,-0.5], 358.086, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.8,21786.7,-0.8], 91.6299, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.8,21785.5,-0.8], 91.6209, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.9,21784.3,-0.8], 91.6209, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17131,21782.9,-0.9], 91.6209, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17131.1,21781.4,-0.9], 91.6209, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17132.4,21787.4,-0.95], 86.7827, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17132.4,21786.3,-1.15], 86.7827, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17132.4,21785.2,-1.3], 87.0551, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17132.5,21784.2,-1.35], 87.0258, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17132.3,21788.3,-0.4], 92.2751, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17132.1,21789.8,0.3], 173.734, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17130.1,21789.8,0.5], 173.734, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.8,21789.9,0.55], 173.729, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.4,21789.8,0.7], 173.729, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.2,21789.6,0.9], 173.729, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17129.5,21789.6,0.9], 173.729, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17131.7,21790,0.45], 173.381, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17131.5,21789.9,0.55], 173.381, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134,21788.7,-0.05], 173.388, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.7,21788.7,-0.05], 173.388, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17131.1,21787.8,-0.6], 173.388, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17134.1,21787.5,-0.7], 156.88, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.2,21787.6,-0.7], 156.88, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.2,21788,-0.5], 153.686, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17137,21788.3,-0.5], 99.5247, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.7,21786.9,-0.95], 93.8722, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.7,21786.3,-1.05], 93.8722, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.7,21785.4,-1.2], 93.8722, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17135.7,21784.5,-1.35], 93.8722, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.4,21790.3,1.9], 88.3594, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.5,21789.7,2.1], 88.6296, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.4,21789.5,2.5], 88.6296, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.5,21789.8,1], 88.9002, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.5,21789.2,1.6], 89.4439, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[[[17136.5,21789.2,0.8], 89.4439, 'Land_HBarrier_1_F', 'AMMO', 'CIV', true, '', '', 0],'MCC_fnc_simpleSpawn',true,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

Thanks in advance:)

Could someone please explain to me shortly how I can set up a mission with this tool and save it so I can host it later on a dedicated server?

Thanks!

Hey, love MCC it's a real powerful tool for mission making!

I was wondering if I could hassle you for the location of the VAS related stuff inside MCC, I've been noticing most of the players on our server have the "VAS hasn't finished loading yet" issue and I'm looking to try some things to sort that issue out via editing the VAS scripts/configs.

Appreciate any help in this matter, cheers.

Could someone please explain to me shortly how I can set up a mission with this tool and save it so I can host it later on a dedicated server?

Thanks!

Hey, love MCC it's a real powerful tool for mission making!

I was wondering if I could hassle you for the location of the VAS related stuff inside MCC, I've been noticing most of the players on our server have the "VAS hasn't finished loading yet" issue and I'm looking to try some things to sort that issue out via editing the VAS scripts/configs.

Appreciate any help in this matter, cheers.

For Both of you:

MCC need to run on all clients (Same version ofc) or just use the mission version.

For loading a mission:

1. Create a mission (MCC does save deleted units so keep that in mind and MCC does not save timed events such as airstrike if it isn't in a trigger).

2. Save the mission.

3. Start a MP mission in a dedicated server that the server and clients runs MCC.

4. Load the mission from the MCC Load function.

Hi Shay, thx for rc13 update. Your tool helps me to solve hard missions.

Hope u can add the "more clouds" option in one of your next updates :pray:

Anyway, thx for your fantastic tool :)

Oh no,

I just spend 5 hours building a mission. I closed the ARMA3. Start ARMA3 again. Logged into the MCC. Hit the button to load the last save via load from profile. And MCC just loads parts/fragments of my mission - I can see it even in the code, everything is there - it just doesn't load. Even if I roll back to an older save, it doesn't work. Any idea how I could fix this?

Exactly the problem I have..

Hello, I have a quick one. I cant seem to make UAVs or predators work... I have only Spooky option. what more, If I spawn greyhound( UAV ) I cant connect to it using remote terminal. what am I doing wrong?

For Both of you:

MCC need to run on all clients (Same version ofc) or just use the mission version.

The thing is MCC is running for all clients and they're all the same version as it is part of our mod repo yet everyone other than the first person to access the VAS crate has to wait between 3-5 minutes.

Edit:

Just tried using MCC mission version and still having the same issue.

Edited by Linkage

The thing is MCC is running for all clients and they're all the same version as it is part of our mod repo yet everyone other than the first person to access the VAS crate has to wait between 3-5 minutes.

Edit:

Just tried using MCC mission version and still having the same issue.

This is likely a VAS issue and nothing to do with MCC. Try running VAS on its own without MCC and you'll probably experience the same issue. It also takes different times for different clients/players because there is a part that runs locally for VAS on each users computer. Or at least it used to be that way.

Yeah mate, I acknowledged it's a VAS issue but I originally was looking for the VAS files inside MCC to see if I could touch them up, hence me posting here.

Try reducing the AI aimming skill.

I was looking into it and the only AI altering in MCC is the altered MCC version of UPSMON (which Spirit is working on somehting new and better) but as far as I looking into it UPSMON doesn't change the AI accurecy it just order them around. I will look more into it.

All ai settings are set to rookie.

Also, I try to tell it to respawn players at their team but they keep spawning at the start.

Since this is where you choose ai aiming skill also, I get the feeling like the 'mission settings' menu don't change anything.

But maybe Im just missing something. I will try to make another mission clean start, and if that does not help I will try running the zeuz ai mod at the same time.

Cheers!

Exactly the problem I have..

Zero help in that post and the post you quoted. Provide the save mission text and the point where it break so I can debug it.

Hello, I have a quick one. I cant seem to make UAVs or predators work... I have only Spooky option. what more, If I spawn greyhound( UAV ) I cant connect to it using remote terminal. what am I doing wrong?

Virtual UAV has been removed and switched with real BIS UAVs only the virtual AC-130 is there. To connect to a UAV spawn it (if it is done with the 3D editor make sure to add the "add crew - UAV" preset. Grab a MCC Console or UAV terminal (mission version) right click on the UAV icon in the console mimi-map and press "take control".

Yeah mate, I acknowledged it's a VAS issue but I originally was looking for the VAS files inside MCC to see if I could touch them up, hence me posting here.

Try placing a VAS ammobox without MCC and reproduce the same steps as you did with MCC do you still have that load time? if you do and you can fix it, fix it and post it here and in VAS thread and i'll update the VAS version that MCC is using.

All ai settings are set to rookie.

Also, I try to tell it to respawn players at their team but they keep spawning at the start.

Since this is where you choose ai aiming skill also, I get the feeling like the 'mission settings' menu don't change anything.

But maybe Im just missing something. I will try to make another mission clean start, and if that does not help I will try running the zeuz ai mod at the same time.

Cheers!

AI in MCC are smarter because they are using UPSMON but that shouldn't effect their aiming skills just the speed they acquire targets and the method they deal with them. If you want the AI to stay as smart as BIS default behavior spawn them using BIS default behavior --> in the behavior option choose anything that start with "BIS".

There is no respawn at team as far as I know. You can spawn where you died if no start location has been defined for your side or spawn at start location, or not respawn at all (if disable respawn is on).

Maybe you are talking about Teleport to Team (TT) option? by pressing Alt+T a JIP player can teleport himself once to his team members. You can change it so a player can teleport himself every time after respawn, once or never.