Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III - WIP

Keep Radio Chatter?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Keep Radio Chatter?

• Yes, keep the Chatter.
    • No, delete the Chatter.
    • A version with Chatter, & one without.

Everything still moving ahead smoothly Konyo?

Yes, it's all running smoothly. I don't get much free time anymore so can't work on it as much as I use to.. but it certianly is beginning to be ready. The to do list is in it's single digits :)

Yes, it's all running smoothly. I don't get much free time anymore so can't work on it as much as I use to.. but it certianly is beginning to be ready. The to do list is in it's single digits :)

That's awesome to hear konyo!!! My clan is waiting eagerly to use this!! :yay::bounce3::D

Will this beauty working with rav lifter and igiload?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk

that would be nice if it would work with lifter and igi load looks nice

I think that really has more to do with the creators of igiload and lifter.

IMO, Lifter is the better of the two. ESPECIALLY the way you can lift an assault boat and have a ladder from it to the helo... Never seen that before till now.

reminds me of a scene in a movie I watched not too long ago... SWCC and SeALs. ;)

Damn bud, i can't wait to fly this in arma 3 :) <3

I think that really has more to do with the creators of igiload and lifter.

IMO, Lifter is the better of the two. ESPECIALLY the way you can lift an assault boat and have a ladder from it to the helo... Never seen that before till now.

reminds me of a scene in a movie I watched not too long ago... SWCC and SeALs. ;)

that would save you a tone of work using lifter for your heli

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

I may be wrong but I think konyo used his own fastrop/cargo functions.

Correct, I had my own Fast Roping & Sling Loading scripts for the Chinook in ArmA2 built by norrin. I'm planning on keeping the original Fast Roping for it, but possible using the LIFTER by Raven. Will keep posted :P

Correct, I had my own Fast Roping & Sling Loading scripts for the Chinook in ArmA2 built by norrin. I'm planning on keeping the original Fast Roping for it, but possible using the LIFTER by Raven. Will keep posted :P

Konyo... I <3 U

Konyo can u check with Raven and mybe tell him how u did manage to leave load centralised even when u turning helicopter and cant wait to lift stuff with his script your chinook :)

Is there anyway to make it so you can get a boat Inside the helicopter while landed in water without breaking/blowing up the helicopter or the boat?

Is there anyway to make it so you can get a boat Inside the helicopter while landed in water without breaking/blowing up the helicopter or the boat?

Not too sure, I'd have to look into it. My main priority at the moment is to get it finished and released.

Then I can start looking into new things for it with ArmA3 etc.

igiload ?

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

igiload ?

igiload ?

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

igiload ?

He means without the water damaging the engine, basically making the helicopter able to float.

I'm a bit stuck on what to do with the Radio Chatter.

Do you all think it should be kept? Or removed?.. I know some people liked it and some didn't.

I've added a Poll to this thread, so If you could choose your answers that would be brilliant.

He means without the water damaging the engine, basically making the helicopter able to float.

I managed to load a boat inside the US Chinook using Igiload.

You can't float, but you can stay with the ramp into the water without damaging the engine, the only problem is that you have to slow down before you get to the ramp so the pilot can load you in, if you hit the chopper most of the time it blows up.

Anyway great job really can't wait to try this awesome Chinook.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm a bit stuck on what to do with the Radio Chatter.

Do you all think it should be kept? Or removed?.. I know some people liked it and some didn't.

I've added a Poll to this thread, so If you could choose your answers that would be brilliant.

Seemed like in A2 they were a bit overpowering. A nice touch if they were muffled or just quieter.