OR maybe its a Chinese copy of a Russian weapon, Nah can't be that, the chinese don't copy any army's military hardware...

After some researching it appears the chinese rifle came first, however there are difference with that and the vs-121, specifically the gas parts (the well known Kalashnikov shape) and the working parts and stock at the rear are different.

Edited by farside

Yeah, the one in game has the Kalash-type selector on it, which is why I thought it was the VS-121, even if my thoughts initially went to the QBU.

Hi, i am going to use your mod in my "Operation Phantom Fury"-Mission on Fallujah. I want to use it in combination with the Alive-Mod in order to spawn rebel/terrorist forces in the town. For that to happen, i need to tell the alive-modules which faction they should spawn, for example: OPF_F or OPF_G_F etc.

What do i need to tell the module to spawn your terrorist units?

What are the futhure plans for this mod? Do you plan to include tanks cars etc. like t-72 for terrorists.

What are the futhure plans for this mod? Do you plan to include tanks cars etc. like t-72 for terrorists.

Terrorist with tanks? As far as I know tanks are used in conventional warfare... ( although maybe in the future some crazy buddies may rob one and terrorise some civilians ).

until the A3 samples mod is released, you can import an empty t72 via AiA and crew it with whomever you please.

Updated to 3.5

*New Vehicle - BTR-100 (a fictional BTR-90 and BTR-82 hybrid) with random numbers

*New weapon - Pecheneg-M machine gun with new hand anim

*New item: Cobra collimator optics

*Badguys random t-shirts error fixed

*Krechet with monocular optics alternative view added

http://acrofobia.ru/images/screenshot15.jpg (249 kB)

http://acrofobia.ru/images/screenshot16.jpg (138 kB)

Download ~256Mb

LOVE the new BTR! That thing is scary as hell when it's not on your side and you run into one in the dark :D

noticed a bug, pecheneg is not showing in russian ammo box. Also imo recoil is to low a some weapons. I can shoot a pecheneg in standing, with very low recoil. As far i know, shooting lmg in standing, should have hard recoil. BTR-100 has to overpowered guns. I destroyed stryder with just 1-2 hits, a building fell from 4-5 shots.

Also a personal request, is there any way, you sudden, to make your addon use jsrs 2.0 sound? Something like extra compatible patch or addon? I'm playing all waay with 2.0 all the way with my friends, and hearing vanilla sounds is not good.

Hi, i am going to use your mod in my "Operation Phantom Fury"-Mission on Fallujah. I want to use it in combination with the Alive-Mod in order to spawn rebel/terrorist forces in the town. For that to happen, i need to tell the alive-modules which faction they should spawn, for example: OPF_F or OPF_G_F etc.

What do i need to tell the module to spawn your terrorist units?

I would also like to know this :confused:

EDIT: Looking at the readme I presume its SUD_RU.

Edited by Denco

Thanks again for sending us the latest release mate :cool:

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

saw this release and was like you gotta be kidding me. fantatsic news, one of the weapons packs i love to use. great to see you back!

I would also like to know this :confused:

EDIT: Looking at the readme I presume its SUD_RU.

Yes thats right, i copy what he wrote me:

Faction is SUD_SD

Units classnames:

O_SD_Soldier

O_SD_Soldier_AT

O_SD_Soldier_Marksman

O_SD_SOldier_SL

Vehs:

O_SD_Offroad_01

O_SD_Offroad_01_armed

However it doesnt work with the alive mod yet. The developers know about this issue and are working on a solution for their next update.

Guys, thank you all!

Please also notice that the server key problem is resolved in this update. :) (fogot to put it in the readme)

Wow BTR needs fixing! Plus weapons don't work with JSRS (No distant fx, no inroom shopoting fx) Would like to see T90SM or BMPT later in this pack.

Do you plan on adding an AK 12 or AEK 971 in the future? Those being the two most likely weapons for the Ratnik system according to rumours (Although apparently the AK 12 has fallen out of favor Klashnikov concern still think they can win ;) )

Also are you going to add the Machinegunner to sqauds as well?

Edited by Kaxii

Whats wrong with the BTR? JSRS compatibility is WIP.

I'm waiting till they decide which rifle to choose. :-))

noticed a bug, pecheneg is not showing in russian ammo box. Also imo recoil is to low a some weapons. I can shoot a pecheneg in standing, with very low recoil. As far i know, shooting lmg in standing, should have hard recoil. BTR-100 has to overpowered guns. I destroyed stryder with just 1-2 hits, a building fell from 4-5 shots.

Also a personal request, is there any way, you sudden, to make your addon use jsrs 2.0 sound? Something like extra compatible patch or addon? I'm playing all waay with 2.0 all the way with my friends, and hearing vanilla sounds is not good.

What weapon does the BTR-100 use? That would be useful in determining what damage it should be using realistically.

---------- Post added at 02:29 ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 ----------

If use damage output of the BTR match what it would be doing in real life, it's fine.

wow cool news about JSRS mate! BTR imo has to powerful he ap shells, it destroys a house with few shots.

Guys,

BTR uses 40mm cannon from BLUFOR wheeled APC. If it's too powerful, credits go to BIS. :cool:

Very good mod! I noticed that the rpg7 is bugged, but probably it's a known iussue! Keep up the good work! ;)