Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 94700 (1.60 MP compatible build, post 1.60 release)

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

mirror : http://www.gamefront.com/files/21968677/ARMA2_OA_Build_94700.zip

[94699] Tweak Reinhard tonemapping pars

[94629] Fixed: Wrong magazines are removed with weapon in briefing gear.

* minor fixes and tweaks

Battleye support: already supported

Edited by Dwarden

Good patch :)

- Dont know if its a bug, but with the new feature " ammo bar " in gear dialog, you cant choose the clip you want to drop. It always drop the latest.

Example: take a weapon with 5 clip and fire 15 shot. You will see a clip with a green bar, 50% tall.

now try to drop it for just have full clip, you cant, you need to drop all your clip before.

Well, as I understand it, this mag is still in your weapon. Try reloading, then you should be able to drop the half empty mag.

Well, as I understand it, this mag is still in your weapon. Try reloading, then you should be able to drop the half empty mag.

I have to drop all full clip before drop the used clip, even if i reload, is stay at the same place in gear

Good patch :)

- Dont know if its a bug, but with the new feature " ammo bar " in gear dialog, you cant choose the clip you want to drop. It always drop the latest.

Example: take a weapon with 5 clip and fire 15 shot. You will see a clip with a green bar, 50% tall.

now try to drop it for just have full clip, you cant, you need to drop all your clip before.

Yes, this is true and it is not new.

For military based missions it was never really an issue (and without ammo bars hard to notice).

I know how, just don't know when...

Hm, works for me. Just tested it. Fired some shots, reload, open gear menu, double click on used mag.

edit: Oh I see, once you reload, the mag is ordered as last mag. If you use more clips the effect is easy to see.

Edited by zimms

Thanks!

With especial thanks to Dr. Hladik for "[94629] Fixed: Wrong magazines are removed with weapon in briefing gear" :D

Good to heard Dr. Hladik !

I noticed that in the vanilla game, because i needed to drop 6 clip for take a javelin missile, and that drop all full clip and i got only mag with 10 bullet xD

Thanks,

I think that you should always have one mag at least (the one in your weapon),even if you don't have mags in your inventory !

Will look at it.

uhm...I tried to register @dev-heaven (actually this seemed to work) but can't Log-In.....tried with my other E-Mail adress and that didn't work as well.

so creating a ticket---->not possible. I really hope this can be fixed without a ticket because I just can't get logged in -.-

[93897] New: AToC & PPAA added into UI video options

Is it me or is this not present in the latest Beta?

Is it me or is this not present in the latest Beta?

They need new resources and will become visible only in release candidates that include content patches

Will look at it.

what about the other issues that are still present for years? (tested in latest beta patch, still disappointed).

Like:

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/15096

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/15091

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/15090

From a mission designers perspective they are vital. If they won't be fixed, then close the tickets.

@ [GLT]Sarge

You didn't activate your account (you get a mail with a link). Activated it for you now.

still getting a flickering when running beta in crossfire on my AMD 6970s, seems to be lighting induced.

Malfunction of Warfare on Chernarus (Warfare II) since 94444, persistent in 94700, as described here and here. CIT ticket #36504.

No errors in RPT.

Beta 94364 runs fine.

@PvPscene

Thanks, I was waiting for the activation mails the whole time, I dont know why I didn't get any...

Will create ticket when I'm home from work

Well it must be smash your head into the wall fun for Dev's to constantly release fixes then have a thread full of "Please fix this nao!!!"

Maybe we need a seperate "Please fix this" thread -tho the bumps would be outta control :p

since I could reproduce with which Beta vers. the problem I'm having started, I'm sure the Devs can fix it by an instant ;-)

Its really frustrating when you're in a hurry and want to swap weapons quick....sometimes you'll lose a rare, mission crucial weapon because of that bug.

Made a ticket so its all good.....

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/36529

thx

Noticed this AI bug "stuck in order/command loop": AI leader keeps on repeating the same orders over and over again. Only way out is to kill this AI. This happens somhow randomly if player is in team/squad lead by AI. Bug is there and annoying since OFP (CWA)... :(

Noticed this AI bug "stuck in order/command loop": AI leader keeps on repeating the same orders over and over again. Only way out is to kill this AI. This happens somhow randomly if player is in team/squad lead by AI. Bug is there and annoying since OFP (CWA)... :(

No repro == no bug == no fix.

(not because we do not want to get it fixed but because without being able to replicate the bug is it not possible to fix it obviously).