Sign in to follow this  
-Snafu-

Operation E3

Hmmn, so the full game will use Chernarus and not Limnos...

Wait... What?

The link describes a Day Z game coming out in 2012, using Chernarus.

Hmmn, so the full game will use Chernarus and not Limnos...

Placeholder description from the website? AFAIK, BIS never said anything about E3+DayZ, that is IGN assuming something...

_________

@MOH: Seen that breaching door part? The high point of the whole EA presentation.

Very soon Dayz will be stand-alone game LINK :confused:

This is probably the same reason I had to correct another game website for (Gamer.no). They are probably going to interview Rocket and by that has added DayZ as a separate entry.

DayZ is not an official product of Bohemia Interactive as of right now.

If you got that from the Day-Z ign page. Its NOT a new game coming up. It still refers to the mod.

Really? :rolleyes:

Either:

IGN sees DayZ as a separate thing from ArmA 2 and since ArmA 2 isn't being talked about by BI at E3 and Dean is coming to represent DayZ, they list it as something different. .

or

Dean has slipped word to IGN that DayZ is becoming a new game and he is whipping it out before 2013 on Chernarus.

I think the first one is more likely.

EDIT:

Pure, I can't edit your document. :/ Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by bobtom

Auk4mHnCEAEOjvg.jpg

i wouldnt be surprised if they maded #dayz a standalone.

However many people thing otherwise, in the end BIS is a company which main goal is to make money.

my grand-dad always said : ' You should bend the iron while its hot'

I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually made it Standalone either, it sure would bring in the $$. :)

If their are smart they should wait until arma 4. Getting a lot of people to get arma 3 for day-z will create fans for arma too. Then when they sell a standalone day-z game. Those guys will buy both day-z and arma 4.

By then, the Zombie hype will be over.

I´m really looking forward to whatever the BI guys have to show. Nothing of the conferences today really caught my eye.

Questions, questions, and more questions....

Lets hope the coming few dayz will enlighten us a bit more, and if not: Im sure the community will have a pile of questions to ask for the Dirty Dozen

im off to bed. NOTHING of that E3 caught my eye, so i bet UBI has nothing to add either.

goodnight all!