Sign in to follow this  
-Snafu-

Operation E3

Looks like a tiny booth somewhere cornered and those EU tourists (watch da shorty shorts) seem to be out of Czech Beer (original, not US style "on the rocks"!).... ;)

lol, the only good part about the Kinect Microsoft conference was Matt Stone and Trey Parker and the stream stuffed up for me about 30 seconds into their segment. :mad:

The BIS FOB is looking good though. ;)

Microsoft press conference was a big brainf*ck! OMG, Kinect Kinect Kinect.... I can't stand it!

I missed CoD because I walked out when they showed the Angry Birds on Kinect thing. Went for a walk.

I literally walked out on live stream. It was Madden, Kinect, Netflicks on Kinect, Music on Kinect and in case you've missed it Elite Athletes and Xbox glass (Comming to windows 8, no joke).

Microsoft was a disaster.

Anyone know if Spike tv is gonna be showcasing BIS?

It was not on their list, neither was career Command. Not their audience I suppose.

Any idea if ArmA 3 showcase will be streamed somewhere online?

Bro Jay to the left - DayZ Hall to the right :D

Heh, I thought that was Rocket on the left :confused:

Bro Jay to the left - DayZ Hall to the right :D

Nah, that's the Carrier Command dude from last years E3 :3

Aw, I was hoping for camo netting too. :(

Still, camo netting or not, I can't wait for some BIS E3 footage.

So far there is no secret community spy agent going to visit E³?

Let's make this year even more glorious than last time!

Arma 3 E³ Action Kit!

Feel free to add new twitter channels or others sources that might be in our interest to the document :)

Dear reader, even if you're not registered here, you can participate and take part in the fun! Check these channels, ask the gamepage live feed or lay back and enjoy the show.

Cheers guys!

:drinking2:

good stuff PurePassion! the social army is taking shape!

Let the fight begin!

FPS "games" are raped by Arma 3! Those conferences (CoD, BF, and MOH) were just awful.

So far there is no secret community spy agent going to visit E³?

Let's make this year even more glorious than last time!

Arma 3 E³ Action Kit!

Feel free to add new twitter channels or others sources that might be in our interest to the document :)

Dear reader, even if you're not registered here, you can participate and take part in the fun! Check these channels, ask the gamepage live feed or lay back and enjoy the show.

Cheers guys!

:drinking2:

Sorry Pure, but you need to produce an overly dramatic and expensive short film before I will commit with something more to that list.

BTW I can't edit the darn thing :|

FPS "games" are raped by Arma 3! Those conferences (CoD, BF, and MOH) were just awful.

Same thoughts here, I just don't see the difference between them any more. (except for arma ofcourse)

Is there any chance that BIS will stand on this stage? For 5 minutes at least. With short movie.

Oh, another NFS with same realism as in first Underground :j:

I agree. However, Cryengine 3 looks better the more I see it. The only thing good about BF3 and MOH games. COD's graphics are dated.

I watched the MoH presentation. US Soldiers vs somali pirates, they landed with their boats right at the coastline of some somali town during daytime, when there is suddenly a giant white blob on one of the building in the background (I really mean giant, it looked like a Searchlight). Of course that was only the reflection from a sniper rifles optics FPDR