Sign in to follow this  
sturmfalkerda

So I was about to buy Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead when..

I realised I had $16.32 and the game costs $16.36.. :j:

lol.. Whens the next sale on steam or Bohemia Interactives site..??

I also went through the liberty if setting up facetracknoIR.......

:D

**EDIT** also.. how can I enable player PMS..?? accidently disabled it while registering....

Falke

Why dont you just recharge your Pay Pal account with the missing cents?

PM me your Paypal account info and I'll give you the 4 cents you need ;)

Ode to you - what is 4 cents, but still, ode to you :)

$US is so crappy these days compared to SEK it probably means I get 5SEK back ;)

$US is so crappy these days compared to SEK it probably means I get 5SEK back ;)

Ha! (5char)

haha thats awesome.. but.. as I said I dont have a paypal account.. its a visa giftcard I buy once in a while..

I could get it on steam, but thats 4 dollers more, and the minimum steam wallet is 5 dollers..

I dont know if anyone would be willing to steam wallet me 5 dollers..

Edited by SturmFalkeRDA

haha thats awesome.. but.. as I said I dont have a paypal account.. its a visa giftcard I buy once in a while..

I could get it on steam, but thats 4 dollers more, and the minimum steam wallet is 5 dollers..

I dont know if anyone would be willing to steam wallet me 5 dollers..

What's your Steam ID?

Panhandling for change on the forums....I cant get away from these guys!!

:p

What's your Steam ID?

woa! I really was only asking for the site with the the best sale haha..

Man this forum is awesome

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sturm-FalkeRDA

**EDIT** oh.. uhh.. what about steam taxes.. is it exactly 19.99 on steam or is it 20.4 causing a new massive failure? LOLOL

you can only add 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 and so forth amounts I think.. so I can only add my 15 and not my 16 some

Edited by SturmFalkeRDA

Priceless! :D

Thanks guys!! someone was kind enough to help me a little bit enough to get the game! this forums awesomes!!

People on here spend thousands of dollars on their computers to play this. I'm sure to most people $5 won't be missed :P

Thanks guys!! someone was kind enough to help me a little bit enough to get the game! this forums awesomes!!

Great news! Much thanks whoever it was :)

I never thought I'd see Placebo play the good Samaritan. :D

*hits head*

Am I dreaming?

*hits head*

Am I dreaming?

Nah- he must of caught a new personal best fish?:bounce3:

Great, just great and EPIC, all of you

*hits head*

Am I dreaming?

Ha! Search OT for "bulgaria donation" ;)

---------- Post added at 17:17 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Nah- he must of caught a new personal best fish?:bounce3:

None yet this year, very disappointing!

still loving the game haha!!

Also for anyone here.. you know how you can easily make a server ingame and not dedicaded..??

How do you enable battleeye on a non dedicaded server..??

assuming its needed....

Hello Falke,

To create your own client-side server simply click on Multiplayer in the main menu, then select New. Once your configure your server options (name, password, maxplayers ect) and select a mission, people should be able to join if they filter your server name. As for BattlEye I'm unsure if it works on client-side servers. Have a search around for that information if nobody can confirm it in this thread. :)

I recommend this tool to create own, nondedi server. It's extremely easy and capapble tool.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11655&highlight=SERVER%2BTOOL

Erm...this will set up and start a dedicated server. But anyway, i recommend to use dedi server even local on your client machine (assuming you have at least a quadcore CPU) as you will have better performance on your side compared to non-dedicated self-hosted.

Myke;2145323']Erm...this will set up and start a dedicated server. But anyway' date=' i recommend to use dedi server even local on your client machine (assuming you have at least a quadcore CPU) as you will have better performance on your side compared to non-dedicated self-hosted.[/quote']

lol wait what!?!?

I can run facetracknoir and a server with a friend on it (mind you just a blank map with nothing on it) at like.. 80 fps..

GTX 550TI quad core I5 3.10GHZ with 8gigs of corsair gaming ram.. anyways I thought non dedicadeds keep down on cpu usage.. and.. dedicadeds for most games require port forwarding.. and I hear arma 2 has some security issues

also.. a couple of people came on a friends servers and used the turn everyone into bunnys script.. a friend of mine came on and he made a script that allows his character to dance with "I FEEL GOOD" (the song with the old guy singing it) LOL

this is why I am worried about it, am I thinking of verify-signatures?

Thanks1! Falke

(PS) if anyone wants to place a insurgancy or ACE bennys WARFARE with cover systems, urban proning, smks animations on.. let me know.. I seem to have trouble finding people who have SMK

I can run facetracknoir and a server with a friend on it (mind you just a blank map with nothing on it) at like.. 80 fps..

Hehe...put down some serious AI and the picture will change. ;)

anyways I thought non dedicadeds keep down on cpu usage

Easy math: AI (unless under players control/group) is calculated by server. If hosted, then server and client are the same application with all it's limitations, while runnin dedicated server means 2 applications which can run independently. So it takes the AI load off the client.

and I hear arma 2 has some security issues
also.. a couple of people came on a friends servers and used the turn everyone into bunnys script.. a friend of mine came on and he made a script that allows his character to dance with "I FEEL GOOD" (the song with the old guy singing it) LOL

Shouldn't be a issue with a properly setup server. Don't allow unsigned addons clientside is a first step. I guess someone with more knowledge of runnin a dedi server can give you more info than i could. But problems are generally solveable with a proper setup.