Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

Not a clue what that means :p

No worries, I'm glad you all like it and hope you enjoy it with its 1st release :)

Been a very fun journey with this, very fun indeed..

The joke is that the game has received no... instances by valve to its release and therefore the joke "Valve cant count to three" was made

Anyways, Is it really pushed back until Tuesday?

The joke is that the game has received no... instances by valve to its release and therefore the joke "Valve cant count to three" was made

Anyways, Is it really pushed back until Tuesday?

Oh I see, didn't understand as don't play Half Life games ;)

It's not pushed back, Tuesday is the day I'm testing online with a few people. Provding no bugs then I'll start the countdown... :D

Patiently looking forward to release.

Are there any plans to make the cold war era Chinook(80s post-vietnam version)?

Patiently looking forward to release.

Are there any plans to make the cold war era Chinook(80s post-vietnam version)?

Nope, no plans for that vietnam version of the Chinook at the moment.

Nice to see this bird almost ready for first release. Gonna be awesome.

Is there a chance to see the new gunner animations?

Thanks

Best regards

Nice to see this bird almost ready for first release. Gonna be awesome.

Is there a chance to see the new gunner animations?

Thanks

Best regards

You will see the gunner animations in action in a video very soon :)

How's the beta testing going?

Just finished it ;) There were only 6 error's that were found and there pretty easy to clean up.. So all in all, it went brilliant & it was good fun! :D Here's the team hard at work :p

46F5E826-E60E-4B06-A93D-DCB6990790B9-3691-000004A3995898D0.jpg

Just finished it ;) There were only 6 error's that were found and there pretty easy to clean up.. So all in all, it went brilliant & it was good fun! :D Here's the team hard at work :p

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/konyo-napster4/MH-47E/46F5E826-E60E-4B06-A93D-DCB6990790B9-3691-000004A3995898D0.jpg

Lol it's me with the sniper ;)

Lol it's me with the sniper ;)

Ahh i didn't note who was where :p Just guessed, O'well were all in that picture somewhere lol!

It seems the uvmap of the windows is not correct and the resulting environment map is kind of mismatched ? Or is that just the screenshot angle ?

Is the glass all in one texture and .rvmat or is it several ?

Looks good overall ,hope you consider a TOH port when it's all done and your happy.

It seems the uvmap of the windows is not correct and the resulting environment map is kind of mismatched ? Or is that just the screenshot angle ?

Is the glass all in one texture and .rvmat or is it several ?

Looks good overall ,hope you consider a TOH port when it's all done and your happy.

Yes i agree with you, however it's the way the glass is shaped as its faced downwards and in towards the cockpit, so therefore the reflections look like there from different parts ;)

Ah

I thought there maybe a reason , is it same on Bis chinook or is it different variant of chinook that one ?

Apologies I only have TOH so can't reference , I think it's possible to fix tho if you deem necessary of course ?

Ah, I thought there maybe a reason , is it same on Bis chinook or is it different variant of chinook that one ?

Hmmm to be honest, I'm not sure if its the same on the BIS Chinook. I will have to check that ;)

Not enough rangers...

Hehe, just joking. It looks amazing Konyo.

Now give us our crack before we go through withdrawals

Now give us our crack before we go through withdrawals

Then your really going to hate this... Dont forget, 1080p quality ;)

Then your really going to hate this... Dont forget, 1080p quality ;)

oh god why do you taunt us so.

EXACTLY, Why konyo??? These things just look so amazing its not even funny. I love the message it plays when it fell out of the sky. That is so cool.

I have been silently watching the progress of this helo in the shadows lol i finally decided to make an account and say that youve done a wonderful job bringing this chopper into the game. i have always wanted the mh47 in the game. i cant wait for its release!! :)

very good time last night

thx again konyo and all =)

EXACTLY, Why konyo??? These things just look so amazing its not even funny. I love the message it plays when it fell out of the sky. That is so cool.

Because i like teasing you all... :D It pretty much was a mayday, mayday situation lol, we sent a evac chopper out to pick him up only for the pilot to crash it into the tree's which you see in a later part of the video :p

very good time last night

thx again konyo and all =)

Indeed it was, thanks for helping :D Off to fix these bugs now.

I have been silently watching the progress of this helo in the shadows lol i finally decided to make an account and say that youve done a wonderful job bringing this chopper into the game. i have always wanted the mh47 in the game. i cant wait for its release!! :)

Watching silently like proper troopers :o Glad you like it, the finished model should be even better once I've nailed down these bugs. Not long to wait now :)

I cant belive i got picked up from one crash site just to get killed in another crash, how lucky can a Guy be :D

I cant belive i got picked up from one crash site just to get killed in another crash, how lucky can a Guy be :D

Haha! That was pretty unlucky, funny as hell though :p