zonekiller

-= ZKs BattleZone =- 72 Player [CO-OP] - Warfare

ZK is sleeping at the moment but he was working on an SP version, but I think there was a problem with saving some things (IIRC)

WOW I am all over this! Big thanks to ZK and Kremator for making this happen.

Oh no! I'm up to the eyeballs in HAC + DAC, a campaign set on Podagorsk, & trying to make a mag-throwing addon, and you do this? :shock:

Seriously, many thanks for the i44 version. I'm afraid it will prove addictive :)

Hi,

Just put this on my server with the V2 (latest) version of Tasmania and the Blufor spawn/base is in the sea some miles off the South West coast. Is the mission built with the original (V1) version of Tas?

Yes I found the same thing, I copied the POS ARRAY from Kremators version and if fixed it.

its built with the original Tasmania (V1)

i will dl the v2 tasmania and check krems POS ARRAY and post the code up here for V2

@R4ymond

it should be compatible with ace and acre - as almost everything is dynamic - and it uses what it finds

Thanks Gnat

Ver 4 is comming along well it wont be long :)

V4 Now Is Done Links updated on the first post

Fixed - Player can now leave the driver pos of a vehicle and it will not leave as long as your within 150 meters.

Fixed - Trucks get deleted when no longer needed.

Fixed - Player does not get kicked from drivers seat when a player gets in as gunner in choppers.

Fixed - Container now will not attach to dead trucks.

Fixed - Moved Start point for AI planes to infront of hangers.

Added - Building damage is set to AI skill - The higher the skill the harder it is to destroy them.

Added - Civs now walk around the towns.

Added - Vehicle animations and actions.

Added - Halo and steerable chutes.

Added - Units can burn when vehicle is destroyed.

Added - AI that have mines will lay then on roads as they move around the map.

Added - -= ZKs BattleZone =- Update - -Just the files that have been updated - for people that are editing the earlier versions.

Download -= ZKs BattleZone Update =-

Edited by Zonekiller

Excellent! Thanks ZK. Will integrate asap.

Just one thing I didn't get a chance to ask you. How would the civ module work with ambient bombers (as with Reezo's IEDs)? Does this also mean that I can ditch the MSO ambient civs ? Do they also drive their cars (or is that for V5 ? :) )

Yay, steerable chute's!

Thanks for this buddy

Nice - will check this out later - I like the idea of my ride no longer driving off when I get out to defuse an IED! Speaking of IED's, you have IED's for the road and foot patrols, well, how about some of these in the water for the next release?

@jedra - your thinking of Krems version - IEDs are his part of the mod, i just do the BattleZone part of it - which is the engine that runs it all.

im working on a new mission at the moment guys - trying to make a brain teaser , using lots of effects - Civs - im trying to make it as close to real life as i can, if anyone want to help out testing or ideas or what ever please PM me.

im always trying to better than the last mission i made :)

Hi ZK,

At work here (so I can't Skype you), but have been playing the new version 4 quite a bit (as you know!) The steerable parachutes are a PITA. They are very jerky. I can't ever remember the BIS HALO stuff being that difficult to control, or watch. The jerkiness is so bad that I have to look away from the screen.

I have gotten the same comments from others playing too, so I downgraded my version so that the HALO function doesnt work :(

On a separate note, is it possible to have UNeven sides at the start? What I mean is perhaps 3 OPFOR versus 2 BLUFOR (and therefore select them in the params)? This would make the battles a little more difficult, knowing that you have 3 bases against you.

the HALO is jerky cause of all the extra stuff youve added, it works fine in the std ZKs Battlezone -- and maybe with a few extras --

i will have a look at the bases thing

Hello ZoneKiller,

I just want to thank you for this great WAR. It’s really amazing!

Last weekend I build a dedicated server especially for these missions and it runs great.

Driving a M1A2 on a narrow road trough the forest gives a whole different feeling in this battlezone :j:

I only have one problem and that is that I have a hard time to stop playing this war ;)

So... thank you very much.

regards,

Frank

Hey ZoneKiller This is a small thing but it kills me. Can you change the squad setup. I know when you made the battlefield missions you wanted the look and feel of the different class units in a squad like battlefield but it's killing me to see a sniper as a gunner in a jeep or apache. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I do (: It should not be a big deal to change the AI recruitment i hope.

Hello Zonekiller,

I have just been getting into this mission and I love it.

I have a question or request I guess. Can you make it so revive is disabled or is there a way for me to do it? I play with three others and they hate the fact you have to respawn back at the base or wait for someone to revive you.

Thanks and keep up the great work !

rod

Yes you can! Just go into the description.ext

Look for respawn "base" and change it to the number 2 without the "" that will make you respawn just where you died. You my have to turn off the revive as well but that is easy to doas well.

Edited by AVIBIRD 1

Yes you can! Just go into the description.ext

Look for respawn "base" and change it to the number 2 without the "" that will make you respawn just where you died. You my have to turn off the revive as well but that is easy to doas well.

I did that for respawn but cant find where to stop revive from initializing.

thanks by the way