Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

Project CDF

t-80 [faction others] no texture in version 1.03

Yeah sorry, I forgot that in there.

That's just a test, it's not meant to be there.

For me its the NVST

Are you running any mods, because I can guarantee you that it's a DSHKM.

let me see

---------- Post added at 15:46 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

your right LOL

Are you planing to add any SAMs like SA 6 / SA 11? I think the CDF and PRSZ is lacking a good SAM. The Shilka is not worth anything against fast fixedwings...

Are you planing to add any SAMs like SA 6 / SA 11? I think the CDF and PRSZ is lacking a good SAM. The Shilka is not worth anything against fast fixedwings...

Yes, I'm planning the SA-6, SA-8 and SA-13 as well as one other if I can get it.

Somehow I got a lot of stuttering/lag with latest PCDF version after just test-flying the MiG-29 and MiG-21 over Chernarus. Had to kill process/restart A2OA.... :confused:

Yes, I'm planning the SA-6, SA-8 and SA-13 as well as one other if I can get it.

Good. Soon i can blast those mean MiG 21s from the sky... :)

Somehow I got a lot of stuttering/lag with latest PCDF version after just test-flying the MiG-29 and MiG-21 over Chernarus. Had to kill process/restart A2OA....

Yes had stuttering and lag aswell while doing the exact same thing but only in the MiG 29. And i didn't have to kill the process. I thought/Think its just my comp which is Useless.

When the lag occured i was flying around alltitude 500 or so then it froze for like 4 secs and unfrozed everything was fine for 2 secs then it froze again for 4 secs and i found myself crashed on top of hill :)

Edited by Zervo

Somehow I got a lot of stuttering/lag with latest PCDF version after just test-flying the MiG-29 and MiG-21 over Chernarus. Had to kill process/restart A2OA.... :confused:

Hmmmm, weird. Haven't gotten this problem myself.

Anybody else having issues?

CDF:

9K33 Osa (SA-8)

2K12E Kvadra (SA-6)

PRSZ:

9K33 Osa (SA-8)

2K12E Kvadra (SA-6)

9K35 Strela-10 (SA-13)

CDF:

9K33 Osa (SA-8)

2K12E Kvadra (SA-6)

9K35 Strela-10 (SA-13)

PRSZ:

9K33 Osa (SA-8)

2K12E Kvadra (SA-6)

9K35 Strela-10 (SA-13)

Is what I was thinking

Anywho I have a question for everybody, is anybody missing the hellfires on the Hellfire/FFAR UH-60L? I've had a couple of reports of them not physically appearing on the model, but they work fine for me.

I find this problem during my test of version 1.3, was first time I try it, and hellfire not apparel charged on chopper, like was empty.

All the others vehicles are ok.

Anyway is a great mod, you will implement on ACE?

Is what I was thinking

Anywho I have a question for everybody, is anybody missing the hellfires on the Hellfire/FFAR UH-60L? I've had a couple of reports of them not physically appearing on the model, but they work fine for me.

Hellfires are missing for me and there also is a minigun which you can fire but shouldn't be there on that model, it's in the config.

Duplicate post, please remove.

I would like to see the SA-13 to the CDF as well...but it's your mod, your call

Ok so about 3-4 people now cannot see the hellfires on the UH-60L...

I don't understand, I can see them and I've tested without running any mods. I have NO clue what is causing this issue.

Anyway is a great mod, you will implement on ACE?

I don't play ACE myself, so I don't really feel like researching on how to make everything ACE compatible.

If somebody else wishes to build ACE configs and send them to me, I'd be more than happy to include them into the next release.

Can't see the missiles either. Rack is empty. It could in my case be a conflict since i run a lot of stuff...

@gossamer

check in your model that the racks aand proxies are added to the ResLODs and view-pilot/gunner LODs

Sorry for being off-topic here but what particular T-80 and T-64 are you adding; which are going on each side

I've tested UH-60 with Hellfires - they are properly displayed on the racks, no matter of many mods I'm running with the game. Seems like there's some conflict between different addons.

I've tested UH-60 with Hellfires - they are properly displayed on the racks, no matter of many mods I'm running with the game. Seems like there's some conflict between different addons.

I've tried with and without mods and they never go away for me. I'm not sure what it is.

Sorry for being off-topic here but what particular T-80 and T-64 are you adding; which are going on each side

CDF

T-80U

T-64BV

PRSZ

T-80BV

T-64BV