Does anybody know a script I can use to put more MK82s in my A-10? I'm practicing dropping bombs and it's really annoying having to keep restarting everytime I drop all 4 of my bombs.

I would stop the module automatically adding equipment. The downside to that is that you have to add in what you want manually, afaik.

ace_sys_wounds_no_medical_gear = true;

That is what you want.

Thanks for the reply m8.

I tried that and the medical rucks are still saying that the are half full of gear with no gear in them.

They dont seem to be overweight though just that they are missing the Cubic Capacity.

What I really want though is the pre filled medic rucks :(

I was told to post questions regarding ACE (Even map scripting)..

Well here is my issue, I am trying to script wise create gas which I can by using the classname (Yay) but here is my issue - When the gas comes out it doesn't effect anyone for some reasons its just pure smoke and after looking it up it seems that you need to use a special callback to "activate" it .. Is there any chance anyone know what it is?

When the gas comes out it doesn't effect anyone for some reasons its just pure smoke and after looking it up it seems that you need to use a special callback to "activate" it .. Is there any chance anyone know what it is?

After creating the ammo object, try the following:

["ace_sys_gas_fired", [objNull,"","","","ACE_G_40mm_CS","",projectile]] call CBA_fnc_globalEvent;

Replace projectile with a reference to the ammo/projectile object and ACE_G_40mm_CS with the class name of the ammo you are using.

Xeno

Hi guys, noob here.

I can't download the mod: sixupdater stop at 55MBs, direct link from 1dt page is a 404.

What else can I try?

After creating the ammo object, try the following:

["ace_sys_gas_fired", [objNull,"","","","ACE_G_40mm_CS","",projectile]] call CBA_fnc_globalEvent;

Replace projectile with a reference to the ammo/projectile object and ACE_G_40mm_CS with the class name of the ammo you are using.

Xeno

Thanks Xeno :) Thanks a lot!!

Hey, I have some problems with overriding some ace stuff. My Body Armor for the mod I was designing doesn't seem to override ACE still. However it works with SLX now, in the end... did you guys disable Extended Armor with ACE? But if it isn't that, I'm sure there would be some reason why I cant work with ACE. Also, I wrote the Body Armor specifically for a few other mods like TF86 Seals, Dave Gary's Rangers, etc... and those worked in addition. However whenever I enable ACE, I am witnessing ACE's override on HitPoints. Now, I've been through ALL of the ACE Scripting yet I still can't find any of the material that may be keeping me from overriding these parameters.

I'm sorry if this is getting 'redicules', though I don't know the ACE Class Structure too well and I also don't have Internet at my house atm. Can any of the dev's help me point out what the obstruction is :(

BTW!!! I am releasing some press on the work I have already done. The new armor structures use a lot of SLX's structures and make firefights last longer. I also am almost finished with the bullet impact blur effects... and soon will be working on player limping.

Hello, for my own personal use, I would like to print out bigsize the ACE map of Takistan and Chernarus (with its ACE grid and elevation marks, at maximum detail). Is there a way of exporting the map data, or perhaps any other source online for the map, and is doing that fine with ACE/A2:OA license? I am sorry if that had been asked before, but several searches I did were fruitless. Thank you.

Dunno if its an ACE issue but when I shoot the stinger launcher not matter if i got a lock on or not and cleared unobstructed view no backblast blocking once I shoot the launcher It explodes instantly and I die.

Very frustrating.

Im trying to get a feel of the launchers and locking on to helicopters and such.

I have latest CBA, ACE 2 1.13 hotfix, MANDO missiles.

Mando missiles and ACE doesn't always get along.

Yeah I could've swore I read a while ago that Mando is ACE compatible.

Stinger killing me is fixed now but I can't lock on to flying helicopters now.

Think im going to disable Mando missiles for now.

PS why in the heck is Lock and Zoom binded to the same key in ARMA?

EDIT

Just shows how little I actually play this game i can't even figure out how to use the Hellfire missiles on the APACHE disabled Mando.

Im not able to lock on at all to enemy helicopters that are in flight.

Im guessing the default ACE controls are screwing it up???

Edited by Flash Thunder

What are the AGM-114L Hellfire missiles used for? They don't seem to follow the laser.

What are the AGM-114L Hellfire missiles used for? They don't seem to follow the laser.

They are radar guided for the Longbow.

There's laser guided and radar guided Hellfire Missiles.

But yeah I used the laser to tag a helicopter and it flew right passed it.

There's laser guided and radar guided Hellfire Missiles.

But yeah I used the laser to tag a helicopter and it flew right passed it.

You're trying to shoot a helicopter with a hellfire? Is it flying? Is it moving? Are you sure you are getting a good laser return (if the laser is being view through the helicopter blades its probably not going to work, its going to disrupt the laser)?

They are radar guided for the Longbow.

So how do I use it? Is it for like shooting down helicopters or something?

You're trying to shoot a helicopter with a hellfire? Is it flying? Is it moving? Are you sure you are getting a good laser return (if the laser is being view through the helicopter blades its probably not going to work, its going to disrupt the laser)?

Yes I was. Im not a military nerd so dunno if its even capable of doing so. Yes it was flying and moving, I aimed the laser at the side of its cabin. and it flew over the helicopter about 10 meters then immediately went to the ground.

I'll be honest with you I don't play this game that often.

I'm trying to limit the ACE spectator script to only friendly playable units. I have this in onPlayerRespawnAsSeagull.sqs:

_this call ace_fnc_startSpectator;
if (isNil QUOTE(GVAR(playable_only))) then {GVAR(playable_only) = false};

Will it work?

Probably not because you are using macros which I suspect you have not included.

This should work better:

ace_sys_spectator_playable_only = true;

Probably not because you are using macros which I suspect you have not included.

This should work better:

ace_sys_spectator_playable_only = true;

Indeed! *looks for donate button* :bounce3:

Hi.

I'm trying to launch A2CO (from Steam) with ACE.

Using two different launchers, as well as manually calling the game from the command line, I always get the following error

addon extended_eventhandlers requires addon CATracked2_AAV

This results in a windows error before loading

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgSurfaceCharacters.CRGrassWClutter'

and a subsequent error message inside the game interface

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_bouda1.scope'

Now if i turn on the same mods (CBA,ACE, all ACEX) from within the game interface, loding is fine, no errors and I'm able to join MP servers.

How can I troubleshoot this?

Here is the command line I get from the launchers

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead>ArmA2OA

"-mod=D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead;

Expansion;ca;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_USNavy;@CBA"

Hi guys! I'm trying to activate the AI Talk module and the respawn with same magazine module via script but i've some troubles...I searched in the WAGN but i didn't find what i'm looking for...Any help?

It should be possible IRL as long as the missile is able to detect the laser dot, but I don´t think this will work in ACE