Sign in to follow this  
stk2008

Would you like ToH features in ARMA2+OA

ToH flight model and render to texture in ARMA2+OA  

191 members have voted

1. 1. ToH flight model and render to texture in ARMA2+OA

• Yes I want this
    • No leave it alone

I specially like the ability to "lean" inside the helicopter as it makes landing much easier.

don't forget the awesome increased draw distance. damn hell that has really opened up how the game feels for me - i often play oa missions using tkoh preview for that reason. and the funky shadow distance options. to me the more engrossing the environment the better then game makes you feel part of the action.

don't forget the awesome increased draw distance. damn hell that has really opened up how the game feels for me - i often play oa missions using tkoh preview for that reason.

You can manually put your draw distance above 10k in A2 and OA by altering it in the cfg. ;)

You can't control objects and shadow draw distance though

Compare - ArmA2 at 3km and TKOH preview with 3km VD/3km objects

In the first case you'll have very ugly hills with an ugly fog covering nothing and trees and buildings just jumping into view

In the second case you'll have forests and towns smoothly disappearing in the distance going all the way to the horizon

Give us at least this, BIS

Is there also a vote option for free beer?

Compare - ArmA2 at 3km and TKOH preview with 3km VD/3km objects

In the first case you'll have very ugly hills with an ugly fog covering nothing and trees and buildings just jumping into view

In the second case you'll have forests and towns smoothly disappearing in the distance going all the way to the horizon

Amen Brother .... please please, pretty please with bells on ?

I would like to have this added to Arma 2 Combined Ops as well.

I have bought multiple copies of Arma 2 (3) and two copies of Operation Arrowhead.

I've also purchased two (2) copies of each DLC. So I do realize that BIS supports its products with many updates etc. (to fix bugs, which should be done anyhow) plus adds a few extras in there on top of it. However, I would still like these things added to this game, not just in Arma 3. I realize it costs them time and money to do so but I'd appreciate it though for what its worth.

I am also planning on buying three (3) copies of Arma III when its released next year.

Oh and of course I pre-ordered Take on Helicopters (okay, I haven't purchased it yet. I'll be purchasing it later tonight).

Cheers.

+1 :cool: