Sign in to follow this  
SaOk

[CAMP] Chasing Grim Reaper

Nice to hear you like it. :) I will take a small break from my own projects now to test other usermade missions. Already played today the "Hammer of Thor" more futher, very nice action in it, the only fall back was a striker driver that drove over my 3 team-mates. AI driving seem to gone worse since I remember loosing lately team-members same way in my missions too.

Gathering feedback for you too, but so far havent spotted any real issues. :)

very well work, I like this campaign, very inmersive, thanks:D

Thank you. :)

Finished. Excellent campaign. Love the voice acting. Everything works as it is supposed to. Nice cutscenes to underline the plot. Very well done. Had tons of fun. Battles were balanced. Had some awesome fights in the various villages during the cleansweaps. Thanks for this jewel.

I enjoyed it very much. :bounce3:

Awesome also the outro made by savedbygrace.

I hope that there will be some future sequels with Austin Paxton. :D

No bugs to report because I didn't find any.

Looking forward to your next campaign.

cheers

Thanks :) savedbygrace made a superb job with the outro. That location (not to spoil) in outro is extreme bugged for AI and positions. I gave up with it after few hours, but he didnt and with his determined effort the outcome became something truly special. :)

I am working slowly on massive sequel mission. Not sure yet if it will played as Paxton or someone else. :) Could take still much time, before its ready.

Just started v2.0 last time i finished v1.6 it was very good already but now with voice acting this campaign is great. :)

Voice-acting definitely is a big addition for the ambience. Endless thanks for the actors for their support/effort. :)

I looked through a few pages and couldn't find the answer. Great campaign so far but I cannot figure out the CAS interface at all. Any help appreciated.

Take a look here:

Basically, you open it, choose support type and ammo type, attack direction and altitude. Some ammo like LGB need laser marker too.

Yep, all support except LGB strikes (LA button) need just click on the UI map to create the target marker, before clicking the support button (and before that clicking you can also set the optional angle and altitude). When using LGB-strike (the LA button), do the same thing, but you also need to use the laserpointer with battery. Click it active (push the trigger once), point to the target, then scroll action menu to send the coordinates (? - not sure what the action said), then just point the target with the active pointer until two bombs hit. After the first bomb, you can also move the active pointer to next target (there is only few seconds time to do that).

Yeah my congrats too. having scored 9/10 at OFPEC is quite an achievement.

keep it up.

Thanks, Tonci87 and nettrucker. :)

hi SaOk ! very nice campaign and perfect voice acting ! ;) the only problem is the missions are too hard and not balanced i think. i play normal difficulty and all my guerrilla friends got killed in the first mission. so i endmission lol. and what's the song in the intro of the battle of rasman 4th mission? its very nice and perfect for the cutscene ! :yay: anyways nice campaign, good job and congrats for getting a 9/10 score on ofpec ! i really like the idea where combined forces of us, british, czech, and germany in action together. hope to see a sequel soon :D

Hello and thank you, :) the campaign is quite challening, but with easy difficulty you would have more guerrilla friends and every enemy squad have 1-2 men less. But overally I agree its a challenging campaign if AI happens to die too soon.

The song is "Ready, Able" by Grizzly Bear. My current favorite band, they have much variation in their quality and original songs. The two albums as full band have been both brilliant and I heard they have next album mixed and coming soon (maybe early fall):

Edit: One more, they just released first track from their upcoming album. Some more rock stuff, with jazz vibe?

Edited by SaOk

Hello,

i dunno why, but this group reminds me at the beatles, in particular my favorite "Two Weeks"...?

In august they start their worldtour - at Oct 30 three concerts also in Germany...Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne

Niiiiice....

Cheers

McLupo

Hi, very cool didnt know you also listen the band (two fans now in this community (at least) :D ). So few seems to get excited of them, and I have been totally hooked now for 2 years (listened both albums around 100 times, also the Daniel Rossen´s other work - Department of the Eagles). I think the heavy singing melodies, make them remind of beatles partly, but overally they seem to have massive amount of influences - so much variation in their songs and seems like they continue creating new ideas with the upcoming record too. According to these new interviews:

http://pitchfork.com/features/update/8856-grizzly-bear/

http://www.the-fly.co.uk/feature/in-the-studio/1014040/grizzly-bear/

They are also coming to nearby Stockholm (Oct 27th). Would like to go see the show, but with the expensive ship tickets and hotels for the weekend, I havent yet decided. Would be definitely the band I would like to see live.

Cant decide the most favorite track from them. "Two Weeks" is definitely one of the best and the tracks I posted. Could also be "Central Remote" or "About Face".

As campaign news, new version is coming after 1.61 patch is released. Tslava have made czech translations for it and I will add two extra missions for it. Maybe to have some tweaks/additions in the current missions too.

Hello,

yeah and the "old fashion touch" of the instruments maybe - drums, guitar...?

Very special sound i like it very much. At first i got notice, i saw them playing on TV "Later... with Jools Holland" on the BBC.

Nice to read you´re still continue the campaign!! Thanks alot.

Cheers

I like that "Ready, Able" song in that cutscene too. I dont know that band but this song fits perfect for this cutscene. And im happy that there will be next version of Grimm Reeper with new missions. So far i finished this campaign 6 times. Its one of my favorite.

Trenches of Garmsar is now available as COOP for 1-9 players. Special thanks to Zonekiller for time saving client script method that. Could convert this without frustration of separate client scripts and public variables. Czech translations by Tslava also included and I added much custom parameters to choose. See the first post for download links (scroll down). I plan to convert the rest 4 missions too in few days.

Trenches of Garmsar is now available as COOP for 1-9 players. Special thanks to Zonekiller for time saving client script method that. Could convert this without frustration of separate client scripts and public variables. Czech translations by Tslava also included and I added much custom parameters to choose. See the first post for download links (scroll down). I plan to convert the rest 4 missions too in few days.

Great news! Please tell me respawnvive can be disabled...

Not yet, but I will add separate versions soon. :)

Not yet, but I will add separate versions soon. :)

*Sighs in relief* :)

Takiban's Last Stand is now available as COOP for 1-9 players. Special thanks to Zonekiller for time saving client script method. Czech translations by Tslava also included and I added much custom parameters to choose. See the first post for download links (scroll down).

Edit: This is also respawn version. I make the conversions at some point (could happen after I have converted first the rest 3 missions as COOP).

Edited by SaOk