Anyone interested in helping me improve my thermal textures? i am having issues with a few that are holding up progress. If i could get some more support with them i would have time to finish the other addons.

Thanks in advance

Anyone interested in helping me improve my thermal textures? i am having issues with a few that are holding up progress. If i could get some more support with them i would have time to finish the other addons.

Thanks in advance

Contact this fellow -> http://forums.bistudio.com/member.php?u=67475

Pretty sure he added TI to two addons recently.

Just a couple of screen-shots of the next update to the Truck and Wheeled Vehicle packs.

th_arma2oa2011-10-1921-42-28-37.jpg

th_arma2oa2011-10-1921-32-45-70.jpg

The Wheeled Vehicle pack is going to include a few variants of the LAV-150, such as the two above...

th_arma2oa2011-10-2001-37-29-69.jpg

And the Truck pack is getting upgraded with popable tires, and a lot of new Iveco M250 variants. ;)

New stuff is looking great.

I saw the thread in the pracs forums for the wheeled vehicle test pack, but the DL link is down.

New stuff is looking great.

I saw the thread in the pracs forums for the wheeled vehicle test pack, but the DL link is down.

yeah sorry about that. Ballistic09 did some alpha testing for me and found a couble issues i had to iron out.

On top of that Sekra got me addicted to minecraft so thats been delaying everything..............

Im hoping to get the new version up for testign some time today

Edited by wld427

On top of that Sekra got me addicted to minecraft so thats been delaying everything..............

minecraft is one of the reasons my own Nogovan Addons have been delayed ;)

Hoping to see another great release from PRACS with the wheeled pack :)

Lol, we've all been there! Minecraft is damn addictive!

Im hoping to get the new version up for testign some time today

Sounds good, look forward to it.

On a side note: The takistani extension latest test link doesn't work either (I think)

Hey guys,

Sorry I've not been around lately. Again, life calls! Busy with work and such and was on vacation this week out of town. I'm hoping to get some testing time in once things settle down a bit for me.

Nice updates on the trucks and wheeled vehicles. Looking forward to getting some testing in on it and great pics Ballistic!

Can't say I've gotten addicted to Minecraft lol

Here are some pics of the stuff i will be putting out in the upcoming update.

Sekra felt really guilty about getting me addicted to minecraft so hes been working hard to motivate my finishing of the update. Hopefully i can get the last couple things wrapped up and put out in the next week or two.

I also have a really nice HAWK built by RKSL-Rock and i plan to get the static stuff updated too. Rock is also working on some new Arty for us.

Sekra also wants to finish up a mission ive been working on and get rolling ona whole new one of his own. He wants to host an open to the public server so we cang et some real gaming in.

ALSO- contrary to a rumor going around right now, PRACS is not folding. Yes i took some time off, yes, ive been plaing other games.

In the end it was summer and i was doing my best to catch up for time lost with my daughter. we got alot of great fishing in.

anyways...... pics

Pinzgauer ADA

th_arma2oa2011-09-2815-53-53-92.jpg

S-21 Barracuda SAM

th_arma2oa2011-10-3021-48-54-85.jpg

LAV-150 Mobile Gun System

th_arma2oa2011-10-3021-46-16-70.jpg

NEW FAL rifles

th_arma2oa2011-10-3021-42-49-23.jpg

Edited by wld427

RACS Supplies being unloaded at Chernagorsk for combat operations...........

FOX Blue Point Defense System

th_arma2oa2011-10-3021-56-55-17.jpg

S-460 Surface to Air missile Set

th_arma2oa2011-10-3022-00-03-61.jpg

S-428 IRBM

th_arma2oa2011-10-3021-57-48-98.jpg

th_arma2oa2011-10-3021-51-21-53.jpg

S-200 Star Tracker Radar

th_arma2oa2011-10-3022-03-43-68.jpg

Pathfinders Showing off new HK-33 Rifles

th_arma2oa2011-10-3021-40-18-06-1.jpg

th_arma2oa2011-10-3021-40-04-50.jpg

The update is looking nice man ^_^ Good work and looking forward to the update in the future! =D

Also, I was wondering if it was possible to have an updated download link to the classlists? I finally got time to begin working with the units and the link in the first post is outdated.

I don't think WLD427 will mind me posting these:

IAP_PRACS_M102_1.jpg

IAP_PRACS_M102_2.jpg

IAP_PRACS_M102_3.jpg

Its an M102 and its incomplete. These are some older shots that are missing some details so bear with me while i finish the model and unwrap.

The plan is RKSL is doing the model (1st res LoD) and unwrap. PRACS will do the lods, config and arty computer support. We'll each do our own textures to suit our own projects. ;)

Edited by RKSL-Rock
Some days I just cant type or spell :(

In the end it was summer and i was doing my best to catch up for time lost with my daughter. we got alot of great fishing in.

That's MUCH more important than video games any day of the week! :cool:

Looking good WLD and PRACS Modelers! Can't wait to blow shit up with the PRACS goodies myself :)

Yeah....life and familly come first any day, tho it would be nice to able to retreat away into a game in which you ruled the universe, or..armaverse, instead of dealing with personal life and familly problems, tho spending good ol' time playing with the lil ones you love, is the best game known to humanity! Ever since I have been with my girl and her lil girl I have had different out looks on what the important things in life really are!

P.S. hide and seek with the lil hellyan I love...is so much better then hide and seek in Arma anytime ;)

This is computer artwork, looks amazing…

Great work..

Off topic:

I argee with all the family sentiments, I’m 53 with two kids and four grandkids, I’ve spent more time with my Grandkids than I ever did with my own two, much to my shame and disappointment:(, all because I had the mindset that my business should come first to support and keep the family, when in reality family is first and if need be, do a 9 to 5 job and be home sensible hours. A personal regret that you only see after you get a lot older..

further off topic:

It's a difficult balancing act, HR4. Perhaps it's only human to look back and say "I could have done that better". It's a fact of life that we need to work.

I'm lucky enough to know WLD427 quite well. There's no man more devoted to his family, but also, no man who has worked harder for his country and for us. He'll hate me saying it, but meh... he's 4,000 miles away - what's he gonna do? :)

RACS flexing some newly acquired M-109A6s.....

th_arma2oa2011-11-0122-51-52-58.jpg

th_arma2oa2011-11-0122-51-30-73.jpg

th_arma2oa2011-11-0122-52-14-52.jpg

THANK YOU ALEX!!!

model by soul assasain

This will be a simplified version not using the massively scripted features. Uses BIS artillery system.

You must be proud Eddie

You have created something

Good work!!!!

That stuff looks so good, but I don't see links in the PRACS private forums section. Gossamer is sadface :(

That stuff looks so good, but I don't see links in the PRACS private forums section. Gossamer is sadface :(

Gossamer might be sad faced but eddie is red-eyed form workign so hard :)