It is a mistake in the code. Don't bother, it is not related

They hacked the timer.

Says the next hack is yesterday at 5:00 CEST

Told you it's time travel!!!

I'm bored, hack please!

They hacked the timer.

Says the next hack is yesterday at 5:00 CEST

It counting up)

Hmm... arma2.com, arma3.com all seem the same. Redpegasus isn't online... hasn't posted...

strange...? Seeing as though last hack, right at the moment, it started. Now it's late...? hmm

Hmm... arma2.com, arma3.com all seem the same. Redpegasus isn't online... hasn't posted...

strange...? Seeing as though last hack, right at the moment, it started. Now it's late...? hmm

Im a bit afraid that the link to the nex hack was in the last one...Hopefully not, and they l8

I was thinking the same so I did a quick search for Greek related ArmA stuff but couldn't find anything (except that there's a hotel in Greece called "Hotel Arma")

Although you may want to look over the mod section for Greek related mods. But yes, they were almost 45 mins late with the email hack

So the Wednesday hack is officially past due as far as we know?

So far, but they never stuck to an exact time for each one, just a fairly predictable one.

Just to clear somethings up. According to the arma 3 website, under the contact tab, at the bottom of your screen it says "Copyright © 2009 ARMA 3| Designed by Free CSS Templates| ARMA 3 fan site

This is not the official web site of ARMA 3. This site has no connection with Bohemia Interactive or IDEA Games. " So I do not believe BIS has anything to do with arma3.com

But as others have said, registration has changed 3 times. Recently updated on April 20th of this year along with arma4.com.

I believe BIS owns it, but has not changed anything.

It has been the same page for years 5LEvEN. But apparently it has switched registrars / possibly ownership so maybe if BIS acquired that domain they just left the old page on there for a surprise later ;)

Dice sniped me :(

remember that most of the hack files (txts, images, etc....) were created, edited, whatever on April 20th -21st.

Who cares, we are waiting for the next hack. Take your speculations somewhere else. How many more of these arma3.com posts do we need? We get the point, and personally I dont think anyone can provide proof as of yet. So until then..... stop with the repetition and solve some clues.

We are talking in relation to WHY they may be doing this and providing evidence with our ideas.

Who the hell said we can't post our speculations as to why they are doing this?

Edited by Nicholas

I'm not finding any registration pages on that site, and its not connecting to forum logins. I've tried "Forgot Username" on both my emails and the p8h8 email and says not found. Hmm...

I would expect the control panel to be under a different name though. /admin /cms /login maybe. But /free?

I've reset the hack countdown timer on the wiki.

Any sign of todays hack yet?

What places are you guys monitoring for possible evidence of a hack? I am on arma2, AAN, AH, AAI, OFPEC, YT. and the hackers profile page.

http://www.arma2.com/arma-2-baf-characters/sgt-brian-frost_en.html

Sgt. Brian Frost

Brian Frost was born in 1982 to a middle-class family from Duxford. He enlisted to British Army in 2000 and worked his way up to Pegasus Company,

He happens to be wearing a red berret in his photo on BAF Characters..

He is the only character listed under BAF on ArmA2.com

He is also a member of PMC team and listed in the PMC Characters page.

P.S: Reynolds (now PMC) is ex-CIA

Edited by Freeborne