Sign in to follow this  
mr pedersen

Hell in the Pacific MOD

combat01.jpg

"If you cant see them burn them out!"

/Picture taken by [KH]Happy

Edited by Mr Pedersen

Very well made screenshot looks really epic! Looking forward to see the flametrower in action!

This might just be me,

But there is not a flamethrower in the pic?

No dual fuel tank on the back.

No flamer nozzle?

Looks like he's holding a M1 carbine by the looks of the stock shape and the flat bolt

The pic looks good though,

Like the fire and smoke though.

Keep it up

This might just be me,

But there is not a flamethrower in the pic?

No dual fuel tank on the back.

No flamer nozzle?

Looks like he's holding a M1 carbine by the looks of the stock shape and the flat bolt

The pic looks good though,

Like the fire and smoke though.

Keep it up

Doesn't mean the Marine with it isn't there? ^^ Hehe that would be neat to have a Flamethrower though. -Prays there will be one- Oh and napalm... that would be sweet. And hopefully rockets on the Naval aircraft too. Can't tell you how many times I've read of Air to Ground rockets being employed in history movies but never see any WW2 game use'm (Let alone a WW2 mod for one). -Prays both napalm and rockets are in now... hehehe-

Looking epic though! Can't wait... but I will... plotting... planning... hehehe...

Oh! And about a bayonet... can't have a WW2 Pacific mod without a Japanese bayonet charge from their bunkers or spider holes haha XD

Doesn't mean the Marine with it isn't there? ^^ Hehe that would be neat to have a Flamethrower though. -Prays there will be one- Oh and napalm... that would be sweet. And hopefully rockets on the Naval aircraft too. Can't tell you how many times I've read of Air to Ground rockets being employed in history movies but never see any WW2 game use'm (Let alone a WW2 mod for one). -Prays both napalm and rockets are in now... hehehe-

Looking epic though! Can't wait... but I will... plotting... planning... hehehe...

Oh! And about a bayonet... can't have a WW2 Pacific mod without a Japanese bayonet charge from their bunkers or spider holes haha XD

A lot of ww2 games use Rockets :P

Battlestations midway/pacific,

IL2 Sturmovik

Plus many WW2 mods for Arma and Arma 2 do or will.

Invasion 44 (i think), Fields of war & i would imagine that hell in the pacific will too.

In the Pacific most probs will be the HVAR rocket (High Velocity Air Rocket)

Might Even get the Tiny Tim :D

Never played Battle Stations or IL2 >_> I've DL'd I44 and they have it on the Mustang but the only one haha. I meant more 'Main stream' games :P ArmA2 is meant for the detail, the other games are meant for the greenbacks XD

I'd expect ArmA2 WW2 mods to have'm because they aim for realism. Can't wait to battle in the Pacific. Oooh, wonder if there might be a chance (Later on in a patch or update to it when it's released later on in time) for carrier battles like Midway. A large idea but someday... one could hope someday... XD Haha... I know a ship would be way too much. But hey, one can dream right? Hehe

Hope smooth sailing with the mod guys ^^ Haha

I can't wait to see what the Japanese officer looks like!

Announcement from Hell in the Pacific Mod team:

We are looking for a talented 3D artist/3D modelers/animator.

Here you have a great opportunity to be part of this mod team and enjoy all its fun, educational and social features which comes along with being on teamspeak during mod development.

Contact mail: hellinthepacific@hotmail.com

Edited by Mr Pedersen

Just found this. I was literally speechless for about 20 minutes after watching the videos. Outstanding atmosphere, all those nuances I guess. Of course I can't know what the atmosphere was really like it feels right, respectful and does it justice.

Just found this. I was literally speechless for about 20 minutes after watching the videos. Outstanding atmosphere, all those nuances I guess. Of course I can't know what the atmosphere was really like it feels right, respectful and does it justice.

Thx :)

WOW!

Another awesome mod to tinker with? There isn't enough hours in day! I was just thinking about how prime the Pacific theater might be for such a mod when I stumbled across this thread!

Looks super nice, very eager to get to try it.

The team is working hard on this mod .. We are still looking for a 3D Artist/ Moderler plz contact us if you feel you can compliment the team :bounce3:

This is definitely one of the most expected mods for the year of 2011.

The videos are very encouraging and the expectations high :).

This is definitely one of the most expected mods for the year of 2011.

The videos are very encouraging and the expectations high :).

Many thx from the team.

I can with out exaggerat tell you that you will not be disappointed.

:yay:

Me too!

I just watched a special on the Wake Island operations from WWII on the Military Channel last night. It was a great show and one that I have seen before but like many episodes in the series it was their use of camera magic to show an animated map of the battles that just made me drool a little bit... had to come check this thread first thing this morning!

hey guys whats up?i got a quest, are you making the lvt too?(and some cargo ships?) ... anyway....some new wip? ;D

Edited by Babylonjoke

Any news guys? seems like you have all disappeared?

Edited by [KH]Jman

Im still alive!!

Im just hiding in the Jungel!

:)

How about we burn you out then? :p