Sign in to follow this  
Litos

Community Awards 2010?

Regarding the award for videos:

the video "through their eyes" is amazing, but i think one of the most EPIC artists for arma2 ever was forgotten: 88thAzhor.

play both links below at the same time in 2 different windows, and compare the Arma 2 version with the real one.

Regards and good luck everyone.

-=Borz=-

Wow sarmat have really rallied their troops. Btw, best mod/addon category should really be separate two completely different things.

Edited by Soul_Assassin

ACE should be excluded from voting. It will always win and I had to vote for it again because there is no other mod being so important.

I'm surprised Zeus AI didn't make it though, with Sarmat's model pack nobody uses making it there instead among others.

Awesome! Thanks for the nomination so much BIS!

One thing though: Isn't freedom created by Vagabon? It even has his intro. :|

Wow sarmat have really rallied their troops. Btw, best mod/addon category should really be separate two completely different things.

this.

Can we please get some transparency on the process.

It was said the voting will start in a second phase.

Obviously there has been some pre-selection done already.

Did BI select these "finalists"? Based on?

Or are these the most submitted?

What is the point of a pre-selection?

Why is there a limit to 5?

Thanks for the response.

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

There was a phase before this one where people could nominate whichever creation or person they wanted to win each category. Then those votes were tallied up and the top 5 with the most votes in each category became the nominees. So no, BIS did not select them - those who voted did.

As to limiting it to 5... If there were more than that then I think the vote would be pointless as the max votes each nominee could get would be much smaller, but this is just my hypothesis.

Yeah, it kind of makes sense for the number to be 5 considering there was a nomination stage before this, y'know.

And 5 is everyone's favorite odd number :P

What a pity that the community ignored

completely.

Where is J.S.R.S. and WarFX Blastcore.

Edited by Mike-USA

Why do you need to ask "Where is x mod/mission/video/person?" If it's not there then the answer is simple as to why that is - it didn't get enough votes to put it into the top 5 of its respective category. That's how voting systems work, people. :rolleyes:

Fair enough, interesting, some big omissions though imho... D.A.C springs to mind?

But yeah, good luck

well, it's basically the same nominations from last year in the "Best Addon/Mod" and "Best Community Member" so, who cares? lol.

Well the finalists are the way they are because less than 600 people voted (which is not the entire community).

I was expected to see JSRS, CBA and possibly Mando in for the Best Mod, but I guess people had better things to do then take 1 minute to vote.

Hopefully people will take time to nominate the stuff they like next year.

well, it's basically the same nominations from last year in the "Best Addon/Mod" and "Best Community Member" so, who cares? lol.

ACRE is new to the nomination list, and I nominated my awesome self, but apparently I didnt make the top five? ;) :D

Well the finalists are the way they are because less than 600 people voted (which is not the entire community).

I was expected to see JSRS, CBA and possibly Mando in for the Best Mod, but I guess people had better things to do then take 1 minute to vote.

Hopefully people will take time to nominate the stuff they like next year.

590/600 from the arma.at.ua community :) One more year of Sarmat championshit...great...