Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company 1.00 released

I have a question for you ...

I've bought Arma 2, Oper. Arrowhead and BAF.

Did'n like the too short and poor BAF campaign, and would like to know if the PMC campaign is longer and better !!

What do you think about it ??

Thanks for the suggestion

I have a question for you ...

I've bought Arma 2, Oper. Arrowhead and BAF.

Did'n like the too short and poor BAF campaign, and would like to know if the PMC campaign is longer and better !!

What do you think about it ??

Thanks for the suggestion

PMC is longer and better than BAF, also it's free with patch 1.56 :yay:

Zdravim,

sorr, ale predpokladam, ze mi budu tvorcovia hry rozumiet.

Dovod preco som "zboznoval" a aj mam rad Operation Flashpoint a ARMA II je ten, ze tvorcovia su z Ceskej republiky a cela hra je i v cestine.

Ked ste vydali BAF najprv som zaslal mailom otazku, ci je BAF i v cestine, to nastasie bolo, teda cela kampan mala titulky, bola kratka ale dobra.

Teraz som si kupil PMC a som sklamany z toho ze neobsahuje CZ titulky, alebo asi má chybné titulky pre CZ jazyk. Rozumiem anglicky v pohode (sice v anglictine pisem ako madar po slovensky), ale predsa len ma to sklamalo. Bol by som rad, a urcite i mnoho dalsich zakaznikov z CR a SR, ak by ste vydali patch pre PMC s doplnenim CZ jazyka.

"Spoiler" obsahuje 3 snimky posledny je z popisu misie, kde je "hatlanina", podla ktorej to vypada skor na nejaku chybu, ta je vsak rovnaka aj po tom co som si v hre zmenil jazyk na Anglicky.

PMCcz_01.jpg

PMCcz_02.jpg

PMCcz_03.jpg

PMC is longer and better than BAF, also it's free with patch 1.56 :yay:

It's free ?? Only the new units, not the campaign ...

It's free ?? Only the new units, not the campaign ...

Campaign is free too, some of the cutscenes are low quality but it's pretty and perfectly plyable. :bounce3:

I got PMC today and I have to say that I feel a bit cheated.

Seeing the content of this "DLC" that I bought for 8.99 € I'm fairly disappointed, as the "Main Feature" list is nearly identical to the "Complete Feature" list.

Not to speak of the slow Download from Sprocket.

:(

Just an opinion coming from a hardcore BIS Fan who usually prays three times a day into the direction of Prague.

1kb/s on Sprocket...Can we speed this up a little...?

1kb/s on Sprocket...Can we speed this up a little...?

Try the Euro mirror. You can change mirrors on the fly without losing what little progress you had. My friend just changed and say it's "chugging nicely". Though, he might have been referring to himself...

U can use the Browser download and try it with a DL manager like freedownloadmanager. I had massive connecting\disconnecting fails and now i have much better 150 kb with this tool.

Btw: u have to cancel the sprocket-tool DL, but u can restart it and have still the same status.

Ok, I'm confused..I suggested an alternative site to purchase PMC that has a much faster download. Is this in any way costing BIS money? If so, I hereby apologise for that...wasn't my intention to undercut the developers of this great game..

Sprocket is BIS, so they get more profit from sales there as they don't have to pay fees to another retailer. Then again, it's obvious the other retailers are spending those fees on bigger pipes, sooo... :)

Hey guys, I have a question

In my download of PMC, all the M8s in the game are replaced with the vanilla Arma 2 XM8 (the grey one). Also, no ammo caches for PMC faction appear in the ammunitions folder in the editor. BAF weapon stashes and default stashes are working fine.

Anyone got a solution to this? The install went off without a hitch, so I assume everything was correctly installed.

Cheers

Insta

Sooo I finally finished downloading PMC. Start the campaign, and find out that the first cutscene-video isnt working at all... I get like 0.01 FPS for the video or it doesnt play at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Hey guys, I have a question

In my download of PMC, all the M8s in the game are replaced with the vanilla Arma 2 XM8 (the grey one). Also, no ammo caches for PMC faction appear in the ammunitions folder in the editor. BAF weapon stashes and default stashes are working fine.

Anyone got a solution to this? The install went off without a hitch, so I assume everything was correctly installed.

Cheers

Insta

As far as I can tell, that's what you get...

There's a few new M8s, no ammobox, backpacks don't work, no animations on the SUV so the minigun is always up, classnames end with _PMC instead of start with _PMC (like BAF was)...

Sooo I finally finished downloading PMC. Start the campaign, and find out that the first cutscene-video isnt working at all... I get like 0.01 FPS for the video or it doesnt play at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Yep, something like that - it runs for a bit then stops, then runs, then stops again. Accompanied by some sound distortion. Had this with all intro videos so far, once they are finished the game itself runs fine.

hey if you guys want to sell a product you might want it to be available to people who wish to buy it, and right now i cant buy it from steam!:mad::wave-finger:

get off your butts and get steam off theirs and lets get this thing rolling!

Dynamo;1800725']any idea of when we can expect this to be ready for download on Steam? or is the wait period of a week if not more expected as usual.

Yeah. Don't know about fps but sound and video were choppy as hell. KillaALF, two posts above, described pretty well what happens.

For some reason I had bad video only in two first cutscenes. Two next ones played smoothly.

Edited by Rok

Yes I have this problem.

I get to see one frame every 10 seconds.

_neo_