Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead, version 1.56 - Patch released

Hey, so from now on, I dont need the British Armed Forces Patch 1.1 anymore right? Its included in this new Patch 1.56?

Patch 1.56 updates everything. Any version of A2OA (and/or A2, BAF) is updated as well to the latest version.

Armex is used with multiplayer armory.

thx

got it ingame by hosting the "armory" (german "waffenkammer")

video:

What for is the new "Simple First Aid Module"?!?

Seam to turn unit in godmode (tested synced on ai)

If you buy from Steam BIS get something right? I buy from steam cos in my stupid country the Euro exchange is x6 and the dollar is x4

If you buy from Steam BIS get something right? I buy from steam cos in my stupid country the Euro exchange is x6 and the dollar is x4

If you want to help BIS the most, get it from Sprocket. You can buy with dollars from there after you log in.

Ok, thanks, I thought it was only in Euros :s

Another question: on Steam you can receive the game as a gift, I dont have an international credit card so :(, if I ask a friend to buy the PMC DLC for me from Sprocket, what do I have to do?

Edited by SpetS15

Where are the promised shotgun ballistics? M1014 and Saiga still fire a single bullet.

Since patch 1.08/1.55 many old ingame Missions (like When diplomacy failed etc.) for German Version are broken:

www.clanmeets.com?dl=b86b01b9fde138ca6b425fbed7993713

Please fix this in next patch.

You can always change the language to english. That was the first thing I did after OA release. Before I also had the game in german.

Where are the promised shotgun ballistics? M1014 and Saiga still fire a single bullet.

They DID add buckshot for those two weapons! I just found this out not 10 minutes ago.

8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets;

8Rnd_B_Saiga12_Pellets;

Theres the class names for the ammunition. Works like a dream. So happy, I can finally make use of the shotgun in some of my missions, or even just to go hunting!

Just tried to launch the game and steam decided it's time to update. Which is great, I guess, but would be so much better if it's just update earlier so I can actually play now rather than wait for when I want to play before starting the update :(

They DID add buckshot for those two weapons! I just found this out not 10 minutes ago.

8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets;

8Rnd_B_Saiga12_Pellets;

Theres the class names for the ammunition. Works like a dream. So happy, I can finally make use of the shotgun in some of my missions, or even just to go hunting!

Hi all

Finaly you will able to say "Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits" heck you might even get one!

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

• Add: more camo (replaceable textures) selection for OA vehicles.

Anyone knows what this item is all about?

• Add: more camo (replaceable textures) selection for OA vehicles.

Anyone knows what this item is all about?

probably the good old this setObjectTexture blablabla.paa feature. should be somewhere in the comref..

Oh, right....that could be it.

And here am I dreaming of retextured vehicles like a BMP2 for Russians, BTR60 and T55 for CDF, woodland versions for US Army units and desert versions of USMC vehicles.

Silly me. :j:

8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets;

8Rnd_B_Saiga12_Pellets;

Hmmmm that's good. Will check it out right now.

Now we just need a mod adding flashlights to shotguns and proper zombie missions are a go.

8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets;

8Rnd_B_Saiga12_Pellets;

I just found this too! I AM SO HAPPY! MAREK CAN HAVE SEXY TIME WITH MY GF IF HE WANTS FOR THIS!

Silly question time but does this mean "Improved: -exThreads=3 now default for dual cores." I don't need to use this command in my shortcut anymore for my Intel E6700?

guys i need some help plsssssssssssss i downlaoded patch 1.56 everything is working fine but everytime i shoot a rocket to a chopper the game still freezing what is the problem

You can always change the language to english. That was the first thing I did after OA release. Before I also had the game in german.

Thats not the sense of the german version to switch to english :icon_rolleyes:

But for interest, where is the switch?

found the problem that caused my arma2 operation arrowhead to crash it was coz i added SLX mod inside the main addons folder now i removed it and everything is working fine

why does steam always have to redownload OA after a patch comes out?!

this question should be target on Valve ;)

---------- Post added at 01:33 ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 ----------

found the problem that caused my arma2 operation arrowhead to crash it was coz i added SLX mod inside the main addons folder now i removed it and everything is working fine

good to know, always bad idea put mods into main game files folders

Thats not the sense of the german version to switch to english :icon_rolleyes:

But for interest, where is the switch?

I bought Arma 2 'beim Planeten' but I always prefer to play games in english. With Operation Arrowhead I was able to change the language and so I did.

You can do this under Game Options

I didn't apply to the change in the pic. Thats why it's still in english when it says Deutsch

options1xm42.jpg

Edited by Derbysieger