Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead, version 1.56 - Patch released

Which exThreads parameter are you using?

Both exThreads=0 (newly added by beta patches) and exThreads=3 solve the problem, but my framerate sucks with the latter. Maxmem=2047 seems to help also.

It was just something about exThreads=1 that made the LoD screw up.

Over the last few days my clan and I have encountered numerous problems on 1.56.The suicidal helicopters are back.AI helicopters show up to drop reinforcements on the Warfare missions in MP and crash into the ground quite often.Seems they have gotten just as stupid as when Arma 2 was first released.Frame rates seem to be better though.

Over the last few days my clan and I have encountered numerous problems on 1.56.The suicidal helicopters are back.AI helicopters show up to drop reinforcements on the Warfare missions in MP and crash into the ground quite often.Seems they have gotten just as stupid as when Arma 2 was first released.Frame rates seem to be better though.

Blackhawks, littlebirds etc small medium helis work ok, tho its bobbing up and down with its nose.

Its like a rollercoaster being a passenger.

For the big helis, mi8, chinook, it seems as they have been given more weight, so slower to control, wich since AI drives a chinook as it was a lb have catastophic consequences.

Hills in warfare or domination is riddled with drop helis.

Blackhawks, littlebirds etc small medium helis work ok, tho its bobbing up and down with its nose.

For the big helis, mi8, chinook, it seems as they have been given more weight, so slower to control, wich since AI drives a chinook as it was a lb have catastophic consequences.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1814197&postcount=13

heli wobble already fixed in upcoming 1.58 beta

I can confirm this,I thought the terror days of AI pilots crashing left and right were over but the kamikaze pilots are back.

I think I too can confirm this as I inexplicably made a hind crash in Domination a while back just by shooting at it's undercarriage. Where I thought it's gunner was gonna tear me apart as it started shooting around me, I suddenly heard a crash and turned around to see what appeared to have been the hind nose diving into the field behind me.