Sign in to follow this  
Commonplace

Vietnam the Experience: released!

Hmm, my sight on the a1-j skyraider have a very low LOD.

Edited by ray243

Hi, I'm trying to ending mission 10 "AA boat" but even as I played many times, carefull to follow the waypoints in order etc., it doesn't trigger the end.

Can someone, that played or created the mission, PM me to give an advice and to tell me if there are other missions after 10 in the Australian campaign?

Thank you very much

Is VTE still in beta stages?

I know I read in earlier posts that it can be downloaded but then later posts give the impression it isn't quite there yet.

Also I noticed the 2GB size of the mod - will this also be distributed via six-updater or bit-torrent? Or even smaller "chunks".

There is a very good possibility that even if I succesfully DL a 2GB file it would be corrupt. Meaning I may have to ask if anyone can send me the file on DVD.

Very, very impressive.

The feel, the range of kit available, the number of maps and the good-quality campaign make this an excellent 'Nam mod.

The SMLE (Enfield bolt action, kit for VTE civilian rebels) has a rate of fire that's as fast as the SKS at the moment, btw.

as far as i'm concerned , no. I can have a word with snakeman about it , but ...

yes, mikero fixed his tools and now the bridge problem can be fixed, no date yet.

yes' date=' mikero fixed his tools and now the bridge problem can be fixed, no date yet.[/quote']

That's really great news. the islands are awesome.

kind regards

After new patch, I cant get to game menu. Anybody knows, how fix it?

Your problem is not patch related. I'm running latesst official patch 1.56 ArmA CO. Just checked VTE and it runs with no problems. Do you get any error messages, what is happening when trying to run VTE. Please be more specific otherwisse people can't help you to fix your problem.

kind regards

I had a problem with VTE when running with Vanilla. When I run VTE, I cannot get into a lot of vehicles, it seems that the entry point is moved a couple of meters off the vehicle or not there at all. Also, when you get out, you spawn a couple of meters off the ground. Any ideas?

I had a problem with VTE when running with Vanilla. When I run VTE, I cannot get into a lot of vehicles, it seems that the entry point is moved a couple of meters off the vehicle or not there at all. Also, when you get out, you spawn a couple of meters off the ground. Any ideas?

Yes and take damage as a result of spawning high off the ground. Interestingly you don't have to be exiting a VTE vehicle for this to happen either. I was on a VTE map with a LAV from original ARMA2 and when exiting the vehicle the squad dropped from 15 or 20 feet in the air and all took damage, no way to start a war ;).

Hello, i love this mod, when i played it on ofp! (still play on ofp)

Ive tryed playing it, but it wont work, ive downloaded "Extended eventhandlers" which is the only requirements.

Can any one help me or tell me step by how to ?

Thanks!

Hello, i love this mod, when i played it on ofp! (still play on ofp)

Ive tryed playing it, but it wont work, ive downloaded "Extended eventhandlers" which is the only requirements.

Can any one help me or tell me step by how to ?

Thanks!

Extended eventhandlers its now part of CBA, just load CBA + VTE and it should work. There isn't any complicated steps its just load these 2 mods, you may have a corrupted/outdated version of extended eventhandlerse and thats why it isn't working. Anyways more info off what kind of error you get would help to fin the problem ¬¬

Edited by columdrum

Really great mod, love it just as much(even more sometimes) than Unsung.

It has great weapon variety, TONS OF VEHICLES AND STUFF.

Although, you probably shouldn't have an AC-130 Placeholder, you should just leave it out until a working one is implemented.