Sign in to follow this  
sweguy96

Private Military Contractors : woman & man PMC by waterhiro

Hello community. I just want to inform that waterhiro on armedassault.info has released some PMCs, you can find it here. remeber if you encounter any problems with this DONT ask me b/c I'm not the author of this addon.

UPDATE: updated PMC woman can be found here. have fun :)

Edited by sweguy96

This is the greatest addon anyone has made for anything from anywhere.

come on guys, now is not the time to be pointing weapons!

The skins were not good, but that minigun had me laughing my ass off while i shreeded a number of infantry and motorized infantry units.

The minigun fires explosive ammunition.

It's like being a FV510 Warrior on legs.:dance:

come on guys, now is not the time to be pointing weapons!

This addon will be a requirement for the PMC DLC that Bink and I are working on.

this is actually the pmc dlc.

lmao!

Edited by bugkill

I dont know if you did this addon as a joke for the upcoming DLC, I dont care... Im going to buy the DLC anyway.

About this addon, I think is a very nice work, I like the minigun, also, I did a video and now im uploading it to youtube. Still needs some works though...

YHHv2f4ADwU

Edited by SpetS15

Crazy pmc addon lol and i was wondering if author of this addon have permission to use that minigun - its very old CS model used in OFP and now is ported again in OA

Oh man, you've been saving that up for centuries, haven't you.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This addon is nuts. The PMC Minigun is crazy, but im disappointed to find that AI seem unable to fire it. It would have been funnily to lead a bunch of these 'super soldiers' against a group of russian tanks or hinds. mwhahaha.

This addon is nuts. The PMC Minigun is crazy, but im disappointed to find that AI seem unable to fire it. It would have been funnily to lead a bunch of these 'super soldiers' against a group of russian tanks or hinds. mwhahaha.

Yep, I tried the same thing, but it is still a fun break from realistic ops in the editor. I just could not stop laughing at the sheer power in that minigun as I laid waste to an assload of AI until one of them was able to hit me in the hit with a well placed 7.62 round:p

Yep, I tried the same thing, but it is still a fun break from realistic ops in the editor. I just could not stop laughing at the sheer power in that minigun as I laid waste to an assload of AI until one of them was able to hit me in the hit with a well placed 7.62 round:p

The only problem is trying to fire prone I often end up killing myself as I over compensate for the recoil and shoot just in front of myself.

that minigun is insane LOL too bad its not like that on the blackhawk