Sign in to follow this  
kylania

ION, Inc.

I'm getting flashbacks to the discovery of the fun page. :D

Also a nice touch with the briefcase in the login failed page header :D

PS: http://www.bistudio.com/

New page design? :notify:

PPS: Any hints on #7?

The interview on the ArmA 2 facebook page is delayed over and over again.

I have a strange feeling that something is going on! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ARMA-2/72200346016

I mean, look at those pics. The one looks like a new AI.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=448551946016&set=a.448678736016.234781.72200346016

What's your opinion?

Edit: Why should they redesign all their websites and introduce a new one at the same time?

Greetings

CriminalMinds

Edited by CriminalMinds

Whats so cool on the client page? Is it worth checking out?

Whats so cool on the client page? Is it worth checking out?

To be honest it's nothing fancy, just some tiny tidbits of background info.

I can see what I think are the logins but I can't work out how to get the passwords. Any hints?

EDIT: Don't worry, got them :)

Edited by aeggwards1

I can see what I think are the logins but I can't work out how to get the passwords. Any hints?

are you SUre?

That page also contains a few spelling mistakes: "rediculous" and "here is is", although I was unable to find another working login using them.

I've been wondering about that too, especially since

the page with the "ZE Security" logo also mentions the pronunciation of ION. Weird indeed.

The "Eyes on the Prize" thing does seem quite far fetched. :)

I think the "is is" thing is not a hidden message. If you look at the concept image, it is not Ze it is Ie security therefore IS is is

;) :)

I give up! Can someone PM me the rest of the login passwords? I only managed to get 5.

I think the "is is" thing is not a hidden message. If you look at the concept image, it is not Ze it is Ie security therefore IS is is

;) :)

No, it really is ZE. You can see it in the page source code. :)

Ehh, the one on the front page is already known! :eek:

Did you find one on the "Company" page too? If so, any hints? I noticed the strange spelling of 19'850 but can't find anything else there.

Yeah, but I thought the ION letters might point to something on a different page. I haven't found any hint on the "company" page yet. I'm currently looking at the pictures. A few month back the company I work for ran a similar marketing campaign (search for bits and pieces on a web site), and one of the things we did was to put a very low-contrast text into the background of one of the images on the page, you had to intensify the contrast (and run it through a rot13 scrambler) to read the text. Didn't find anything like that here yet, but you never know ;)

It would be great if someone who is in the know (for example a dev) could tell us exactly or approximately how many secret logins there are for the ION clients page. We know about seven, but is it worth searching for more? I'd hate to spend hours trying out new username/password combos, only to find out later that we had already found everything. :)

"but I really don't think people will confuse the pronunciation" Do they mean confuse the Z in the logo + ION? Maybe zionists? Israel?:confused:

It would be great if someone who is in the know (for example a dev) could tell us exactly or approximately how many secret logins there are for the ION clients page. We know about seven, but is it worth searching for more? I'd hate to spend hours trying out new username/password combos, only to find out later that we had already found everything. :)

fat chance

:D

-k

"but I really don't think people will confuse the pronunciation" Do they mean confuse the Z in the logo + ION? Maybe zionists? Israel?:confused:

The text was referring to "ION" when talking about confusing the pronunciation. But how could you possibly mispronounce ION? :confused:

Interestingly, the text also refers to that as "rediculous", which is another spelling error. I'm assuming at this point that rediculous is part of another username/password combo, but haven't been able to figure out its counterpart yet. :o

Edited by MadDogX

The text was referring to "ION" when talking about confusing the pronunciation. But how could you possibly mispronounce ION? :confused:

Interestingly, the text also refers to that as "rediculous", which is another spelling error. I'm assuming at this point that rediculous is part of another username/password combo, but haven't been able to figure out its counterpart yet. :o

But why would CREATIVE want a logo with a Z on it? - thats how I got to zion. I'm confused and speculating wildly :D

But why would CREATIVE want a logo with a Z on it? - thats how I got to zion. I'm confused and speculating wildly :D

If you look more closely at the logo you will see that the Z contains an "e". To me that implies that one of the proposed new names for Black Element was "Ze Security" (a reference to a real life PMC, which now goes under a similar name). Also, if you look at the source code of the page, you will see that the image name is "ZE_Draft.jpg". :)

Personally, I think the whole "Ze" thing is a red herring, i.e. it is meant to draw your attention. I find it more interesting that they comment on the pronunciation of ION, especially because of this text on the Services page: "we always keep an ION the prize". Also the misspelling of "ridiculous" just won't get out of my head. I'm sure it means something in this context.

Where exactly are the Aleutian Islands? Is this speaking of Sahrahni etc?

Also the company page has really got me miffed.

Whats the deal about being 'outstanding' and 19'850

1985, a reference to OPF if ever I saw one.. but perhaps there is something more to it?

Edited by NkEnNy
odd.. page won't load for me right now.

Where exactly are the Aleutian Islands? Is this speaking of Sahrahni etc?

Nope. But Skira (the island in OFP DR) was based on the island of Kiska, which is one of the Aleutian islands... :)

Also the company page has really got me miffed.

Whats the deal about being 'outstanding' and 19'850

1985, a reference to OPF if ever I saw one.. but perhaps there is something more to it?

Yup, that part is interesting.

The 'outstanding' part seems to be another reference to DR, specifically a comment made by Lenton. The 19'850 part, as you said, is an obvious reference to OFP, but I don't understand what it is supposed to tell us. :(

EDIT: Looks like someone just made an edit on the ION, Inc. page but fudged it up a bit. Can't access any pages due to a PHP parsing error. :)

Edited by MadDogX

EDIT: Looks like someone just made an edit on the ION, Inc. page but fudged it up a bit. Can't access any pages due to a PHP parsing error. :)

yup, same for me :-/

yup, same for me :-/

Looks like the problem has been resolved now. I would just love to know what they did. :D

Lol. Am I the only one going through all the pages again (hidden or not) to see if there are any changes?

-k

Lol. Am I the only one going through all the pages again (hidden or not) to see if there are any changes?

-k

No, you're not the only one. :D

I didn't find any changes though.

Where exactly are the Aleutian Islands?

Alaskan Islands stretching off of the SW peninsula. Close to Russia, Japan.