Lester

ASC - Customizable Weapon Addon

Damn ! I was waiting for this kind of thing for SOOOO LONNNNG ! If only the ACE could take it INTO their mod !

THX THX THX a looot:)

Sorry, i still not understand that completly...

Lets say i want a Flashlight on Bizon, Makarov and Uzi.

Is this possible with this Mod ?

And can this flashlight add to the weapon via editor or script command so the player dont has to do it himself ?

@Wiggum

you will need each combination being already present as model. As a simple example: M4 and M4 + M203.

You still have both rifles as separate weapons, as you're used already, The system extends the configs in a way that the M4 has the M203 as compatible attachement defined. The other way around, the M4 + M203 has defined that if the M203 is removed, it is a M4.

So when attaching the M203, removeweapon is used to take away the M4 and gives you the M4 + M203 instead.

Also, the attachements are defined as items and you will find them in your inventory (if you picked them up) alongside with your map, your compass, your GPS.

Also those items are added/removed in your inventory as you attach/detach them.

hey

when i start game it says file missing userconfig......

where do i need to put in userconfig file???

Myke;1746548']Probably you missed the question: any plans on including default BIS weapons to this system as far it is possible?

Especially the popular rifles are available with different attachements so it should be easily possible.

quoting myself as the answer might have been overlooked.

Thanks Marco-Polo-IV

probably some M4 and M16 would be possible and certain AK's from what i've seen at a quick glance.

Wow this addon is amazing. I have requested to have it added to my unit's addon pack. I made a video demonstrating some of it's capabilities:

Edited by MacScottie

Great to see you guys back releasing fantastic addons - I'll be sure to try this out tonight.

Thanks,

norrin

FYI

//Just one day after the release i found a bug when using Norrins revive.

//Norrin is informed and we hope to get a fix shortly in the weapon pack or hopefully Norrin finds a //workaround.

Edit

Bug is found NOMORE revive bugs

Edit

And also @MacScotti THX for the Video ! hope you enjoy the weapons ;-)

sincerly

MCPXXL

Edited by MCPXXL

very nice. This is something that will make tactical gaming alot more realistic. I am curious though, will you be releasing Scar configs in the near future?

Thanks for the awesome work and please keep it up

Hey is there a class name list somewhere? Trying to make our own ammobox script and it would be really helpful.

I know that there are class names in the readme for all the weapons, but I don't see the attachment class names.

Also, are there any plans to use the new RCO/Acog reticle instead of the old black lined one? And are you going to do the 249 SAW Para with IR laser and optics?

Oh and I'm glad you guys like the video. :)

Here's one from my units deployment(mission) this past sunday:

Edited by MacScottie

Can you tell under which circumstances this would displayed ?

I´ve found a "ugly" bug: if you have a mission with respawn and you was killed, then it´s no more possible to modify the weapons.

We use Norrin's respawn and doesn't have seen such a effect all the time. :icon_rolleyes:

Please give more informations about your active addons, the respawn script, respawnmode or at best a demomission for repro.