tophe

Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool (TADST)

Issue of missions not showing have disappeared, the only thing I did was download and apply the new version TADST

Good to hear

New version out. See first post.

2.4 - 2013.10.02 -

New: Cleaned up the interface, added icons and some color to the interface

New: Set the difficulty level on each cycled mission individually

Fixed: Mission folder wouldn't scan when program starts

New version out. See first post.

2.4 - 2013.10.02 -

New: Cleaned up the interface, added icons and some color to the interface

New: Set the difficulty level on each cycled mission individually

Fixed: Mission folder wouldn't scan when program starts

:D *wink*

:D *wink*

hehe.. I thought of you ;-) But this is actually unrelated to the problem you had.

When the profile initially loaded on startup the mission folder would not get scanned if the profile was loaded from disk.

It would only have earlier missions in the list. Every time you switched profile, reset or clicked refresh it would scan though. So I doubt anyone noticed that bug.

Just realized that he program has come quite far from the first release

front1.jpgfront16.jpg

Edited by Tophe

I don't know if it's the server tool or what, but I'm getting an Out of Memory error on the server box when someone tries to load into the MP lobby

I don't know if it's the server tool or what, but I'm getting an Out of Memory error on the server box when someone tries to load into the MP lobby

You have probably loaded an older profile. Max Packets Size in perfomance should ne 1400. if you load an old profile it will be zero.

I have a problem with the tool. When I host a server online, the whole lobby is blank (no information at all), but when I LAUNCH the tool and run the server, I can only see it on LAN not ONLINE. It would be great if someone could help me with this problem.

Ranwer

I have a problem with the tool. When I host a server online, the whole lobby is blank (no information at all), but when I LAUNCH the tool and run the server, I can only see it on LAN not ONLINE. It would be great if someone could help me with this problem.

Ranwer

Check your firewall. Make sure you forward the right ports. Try turning it off all together for your server machine, just to make sure.

I've turned the fire wal off now, and I checked my ports and their ok. I'll quickly test it out if it works.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

EDIT: Doesnt work still, I just don't know why? :confused:

Also, I can host servers online from in-game but I get a blank lobby screen and when I press OK anyway It says this, "No Player Assigned!"

I've turned the fire wal off now, and I checked my ports and their ok. I'll quickly test it out if it works.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

EDIT: Doesnt work still, I just don't know why? :confused:

Also, I can host servers online from in-game but I get a blank lobby screen and when I press OK anyway It says this, "No Player Assigned!"

Don't know... Shouldn't be TADST-related though,so my suggestion is that you start a new thread and explain the problem.

Perhaps more people can look into it and help out then.

@Tophe

The difficulty setting in the mission tab is defaulting to regular when set as expert.

Well at least it is for me :)

Could this be from dirty installs ?

Ie over writing the old profiles ?

@Tophe

The difficulty setting in the mission tab is defaulting to regular when set as expert.

Well at least it is for me :)

Could this be from dirty installs ?

Ie over writing the old profiles ?

You set it per mission. Choose a difficulty and click the green check button to apply to all missions. Otherwise the dropdown box will only apply to the selected mission.

You set it per mission. Choose a difficulty and click the green check button to apply to all missions. Otherwise the dropdown box will only apply to the selected mission.

ahh ok thanks.

ahh ok thanks.

It's a bit unclear still. I'm working on a solution where the difficulty of every mission is visible in the list.

Hi Tophe,

Great work mate.

Can I ask if there would be any reason once server has started and you modify mission paramaters the changes are not saved.

IE if you change the time for example it will not save. Once games has launched all the changes revert back to default settings of the mission.

Mavric

Hi Tophe,

Great work mate.

Can I ask if there would be any reason once server has started and you modify mission paramaters the changes are not saved.

IE if you change the time for example it will not save. Once games has launched all the changes revert back to default settings of the mission.

Mavric

Are you changing that by editing in the config files or in the ingame lobby?

Hi Tophe again :)

I see you added Headless Client tick box and IP input box for HC.

Are they actually doing anything atm ?

Hi Tophe again :)

I see you added Headless Client tick box and IP input box for HC.

Are they actually doing anything atm ?

Yes. It adds support for headless client. It does not launch the client though, it just configures the server to accept headless clients from the given IP's.

So for now you'll have to launch your headless client yourself, but the server will accept it.

In the game lobby.

Ok. Then it's not related to TADST. There is something wrong with the mission.

Thanks then I will keep looking as appears to be missions I try.

Mavric

Hi tophe.

Is it possible to set affinity via your Server Tool ?

If not could you add that functionality along with the same Functionality to the HeadlessClient when you introduce that ?

The only reason I don't always use your tool is when I want to set affinity's to the Server and the Headless then I use .bat files.

Respectfully.

BL1P

Hi Tophe.

love your tool, use it tons.

have you thought about adding in the ability to auto-close and re-launch a server instance from with in Tadst automatically?

Say you wanted to have the server restart every morning, or load a particular profile at a set time?