Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

fox's small projects

would it kill the 'realism' if i added one tier one guy with UCP pants? they began field testing in 04 / 03 ' date=' but....[/quote']

AFAIK unless the SOF was rollin with regular joes who had UCP and the SOF guys had to blend in (snipers would notice guys in different uniforms and make not to shoot them first) they avoided it and wore DCU. Or they wore Multicam, as it was developed at the same time as UCP.

But I wouldn't mind either :)

here's my crappy vest.

HDOL0.jpg

it may be crappy , but its my crappy vest. Made with 99 percent water and 1 percent love.

and the AK/RPG guy

x6yVr.jpg

Nice. I wouldn't use grey for the vest though. It looks...Weird...Try a different color.

its suppose to be slightly green, as jay informed me. will tune it.

here's the absolute worst ss in my folder. enjoy.

zWTnS.jpg

edit:

1 more.

zXeQ9.jpg

added johnny sf stuff, probably gona reskin it to ranger green or od. Maybe ill ask johnny if he has any nu pouches, duno.

Looking good! I just dont think the guy should be wearing a turban...He's not in any sort of Undercover clothing really so I think just a face mask would do, a MICH helmet would look awesome on him.

hello binkowski can you heaaar me

you know the story enad, keep yer mouth shut

I knoooow. Just giving you mah opinion.

Bink might not be home yet from training at Ft. Benning or just busy catching up with life.

I know, I'm just reminding enad cause he's a little er....

just on some units.. gotta mix it up

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

ok these buggers have enough pouches to carry 14 (knocking it to 12 though) mags or so, but the only problem is the RPG dude doesn't have any rpg ammo. Should I drop it down, or just make him use his team mates RPG backpack?

edit: nevermind, gave him two rpg rounds and dropped the ammo down. Hell, he's already got 8 m433 rounds

Edited by Fox '09

@Fox '09 I know you have a lot on your plate but maybe when you get sometime you could make some battle ready russian troops like you did with your us marines. The ones BI made our fine but I just hate those hats and they don't look battle ready they look to neat. I love what you did with your marines they look battle ready but just in idea.

maybe in the future , but duno how their system works. They dont use molle do they, so... we'll see.

I don't know if it's okay to release. Some stuff was done by scubaman 3d for OA, so i still need to sort out permissions since they're not 100 percent BI's , i guess. And then comes the issue with BI, but..

Fox, do you think (Of course, if you ever go for Russian troops that is) that you could make some First Chechen War (1994-1996) Russian soldiers and some Chechen rebels? Chechens would be pretty similar to some NAPA units minus the uniform flecktarn they have.

Here are plenty of (Some graphic) pictures from Russian soldiers from First Chechen War:

http://artofwar.ru/n/nemenow_a_e/an05.shtml

Edited by Devil Dogs SF

i like the idea , ill consider it. models are the only problem, but ill try my best to make a right vest for the russians

m0Pl0.jpg

m0RQ9.jpg

yeah? no? (am i doing something wrong)

still fixing up the vest, its not very detailed right now.