Sign in to follow this  
Brainbug

Ghillies for a change

Thanks for the update Brainbug, I love these!

BTW, what winter island is it on the picture?

/KC

Wait can you find these in the editor? Or do you have to add a script to get it working.

Wait can you find these in the editor? Or do you have to add a script to get it working.

put a sniper in the editor and write this in the init line of a sniper:

this setObjectTexture [0,"\ghillies_for_a_change\01.paa"];

an chance the 01.paa with 26 or 27 . . . till 30 for winter

I think thats right :)

Edited by Miller

Hey mate! maybe this sounds stupid, but any chance on releasing an ArmA2 standalone pack of this? without OA ... as some of us dont have OA yet!

I know what your thinking, but my work calls for me to be in China! and here I cant get OA! Only have ArmA2 just at the moment! so id love to see this on ArmA2.

Thanks!

If you don't want your mission to have addon requirements, you can extract the desired textures from the pbo and put them straight into the mission file.

Could you explain what the correct format is for accomplishing this? I've got one of the paa files in my mission folder but how do I point it to that file properly?

Could you explain what the correct format is for accomplishing this? I've got one of the paa files in my mission folder but how do I point it to that file properly?

this setObjectTexture [0,"01.paa"];

Something ive noticed recently with using this pack is that if your using a respawn script and die,

or even respawn then you are spawned back again with the original BIS sniper model... :( anyway to fix this?

then you would probably need to adjust the respawn script to re-apply the setObjectTexture line.

if player respawn apply setObjectTexture on him, but in sometimes texture not a applyed (out of memory cache)

Does anyone know how to automate the application of the object texture after death through the respawn/revive script yet? Because dying still purges the skins.

Does anyone know how to automate the application of the object texture after death through the respawn/revive script yet? Because dying still purges the skins.

This is not related to the topic directly, such questions belong in the Editing Forum section.

§8) Post in the right forum

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator.

okie, sorry, it's just that 2 posts above mine they were talking about it, and this was the thread linked by the developer for the official thread of the mod via armaholic.