United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

arma3_USAF_C17.jpg

This isnt the final texture for the C-17 right? From what i can see this is "The Spirit Of Berlin" but its missing its logo.

http://www.b-domke.de/AviationImages/Globemaster/Images/C-17A_96-0006_2926.jpg (224 kB)

Other than that it looks great! Would you mind making the very first C-17 delivered, 89-1192 "The Spirit Of Charleston"?

Are you working with Chortles to make the F-35? He made a rather pretty F-35B

No we're doing our own

https://community.bistudio.com/wikidata/images/4/42/arma3_USAF_C17.jpg

This isnt the final texture for the C-17 right? From what i can see this is "The Spirit Of Berlin" but its missing its logo.

http://www.b-domke.de/AviationImages/Globemaster/Images/C-17A_96-0006_2926.jpg (224 kB)

Other than that it looks great! Would you mind making the very first C-17 delivered, 89-1192 "The Spirit Of Charleston"?

Anything not released is still in production, the C-17 still needs touchup such as additional markings. As far as liveries go yes I can do the Charleston one as well but it will have to wait until the service menu is done.

;2716667']Anything not released is still in production' date=' the C-17 still needs touchup such as additional markings. As far as liveries go yes I can do the Charleston one as well but it will have to wait until the service menu is done.[/quote']

Thats perfectly fine with me, its my favorite one thats why lol

Are you working with Chortles to make the F-35? He made a rather pretty F-35B

No, the current model that Chortles is using is a X-35 model (Prototype of the F35B). Our F35A, B, and C uses the same model, but it is partially modified to match the real thing. Our goal is to modify BI's X-35 model into the actual F35s.

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

For example: The fuel probe is added in.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3298072094613998281/A1E8F8A68E08C3ED03956B97B14AC3B2829EF7EC/ (244 kB)

No, the current model that Chortles is using is a X-35 model (Prototype of the F35B). Our F35A, B, and C uses the same model, but it is partially modified to match the real thing. Our goal is to modify BI's X-35 model into the actual F35s.

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

For example: The fuel probe is added in.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3298072094613998281/A1E8F8A68E08C3ED03956B97B14AC3B2829EF7EC/ (244 kB)

Yeah the F-35 is a bit bulkier, than the X-35. The X-35 was a prototype mainly to test the airframe, so it didn't have a high fuel and ammo capacity, it was a lot more streamlined than the F-35.

Notable differences are bladders on the belly of the aircraft than the X-35 didn't have. And a more straightened out hull coming from the back of the cockpit.

1-485x315.jpg

001_RBIAdam-image-1188341.jpeg

That's a nice screen though.

Edited by CyclonicTuna

It's not a realistic mod if the F-35 actually works.

It's not a realistic mod if the F-35 actually works.

hahaha its in the future so i think we got passed all that

And while you're at it, can you put in a feature where your F-22 pilots randomly pass out because their oxygen doesn't work? And then patch it a year later, of course.

And while you're at it, can you put in a feature where your F-22 pilots randomly pass out because their oxygen doesn't work? And then patch it a year later, of course.

Well, GG.

hi for you f15 are you guys gone do a loadout menu like that just asking like with all the weapon the plane has or just some of it ? same for the F16?

weapons_loadouts_oif_02.gif

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

lol.

May I ask if you guys might have an ETA on your F-16 release? I use the HAFM F-16's at present which are nice, however they tend to jump around a bit when they're on the ground, as does their Mirage 2000 model which I also love. Don't want to sound pushy though hehe, take all the time you need :)

lol.

May I ask if you guys might have an ETA on your F-16 release? I use the HAFM F-16's at present which are nice, however they tend to jump around a bit when they're on the ground, as does their Mirage 2000 model which I also love. Don't want to sound pushy though hehe, take all the time you need :)

It's done when it's done. Lol To be honest idk. Most likely in a month or so. No promises :)

---------- Post added at 21:04 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Just to let you know that it be in the fighter jet release which is V05. V03 will be rolling out soon.

I was going to remark that Arma doesn't simulate the opportunity cost of the F-35 on the DOD budget... for example, you should have left out the A-10C. :lol:

Fuller, Just a quick note to say I believe I have found a problem in the mod. When using the USAF mod with AiA, the C-130s and AC-130 all pivot upwards and backwards when you start the engines. If you attempt to take off, the aircraft bounce a couple of times and then explode. Has anybody else encountered this issue?

Fuller, Just a quick note to say I believe I have found a problem in the mod. When using the USAF mod with AiA, the C-130s and AC-130 all pivot upwards and backwards when you start the engines. If you attempt to take off, the aircraft bounce a couple of times and then explode. Has anybody else encountered this issue?

I dont use AiA but i will attempt to recreate the issue.

we are currently testing the addons in order to prepare for v0.3. getting rid of all error messages and making the addons work for everybody are our top priority right now.

Thanks Fuller. Appreciate the effort you and your team are making on this excellent project.