Sign in to follow this  
[frl]myke

FRL Airforce Addons release thread

no not and desert camo, there regular CDF camo. Since they don't have a fighter plane. But It was just a thought But again great job.

Is the Grey "Iron Eagles" F-16C on the pic in this Addon ?

Because i can only find the black one.

Thx

Edited by Jonn

reminds me of the MEC from BF2 lol

nice job myke

@SS9

Download the F-16 from armaholic.com with the link in the first post.

About the missilebox i'm looking for a solution. Finding a good filehoster that is not overloaded with ads is not that easy. I'm on it.

Might I suggest Dropbox? It's easy, free ( for 2GB ) and pretty fast - Not to mention it's great for hosting your images etc. as well.

Thanks Sethos, let's see if this works.

Actually it's uploading to dropbox, files should be ready in ~50 minutes (check post date):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9367994/GLT_SU34_ME.7z

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9367994/GLT_Missilebox_complete.7z

F-16 download suspended due to fatal errors from my side

Upload is done, files should be downloadable now.

:EDITH:

armaholic mirrors are up to date aswell.

Edited by [FRL]Myke

Get a texture loading error in Combined Operations with only F16, Missilebox and CBA enabled; ( Latest beta patch too )

"Cannot load texture edd_f16\tex\skin_co.paa"

Which gives me a grey-shade F-16, with a brown-yellowish cockpit you can't see through and a static model basically ( wheels apparently won't go up etc. )

Did I do something wrong here? Everything is installed correctly

@Sethos

Mate, you didn't nothing wrong, i did. And i did it horribly wrong.

Hopefully this time i got it right. I shouldn't work parallel on multiple things at the same time but focus on the most important.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9367994/GLT_F16_12.7z

Edited by [FRL]Myke

@Nightrain

thanks for the fast update of the mirror. Really appreciate it.

@Issuert

No, you don't need Operation Arrowhead although i do recommend it. In the download are 2 different config files, one for oa and the other for a2.

If you use Operation Arrwohead or Combined Operations (which is OA with A2 together) then you obviously need the glt_f16_oa_config.pbo, for ArmA 2 only you need the glt_f16_a2_config.pbo.

Myke let me first say beautiful work! Love it. We've been trialling it before rolling your mod out onto our servers but we have a problem. In the Falcon's I used in the mission, specifically GLT_Falcon_lg_cap and GLT_Falcon_lg_mk82 we are not able to change the Mando HUD into ground or air to air modes, it only stays on Navigation. Is there something we are doing wrong? Mando's is all fine in other aircraft and we have been using this for a long time. I thought maybe the config in Mando didn't include your class names but on investigation it does so I am at a loss.

Thanks Mandoble for your wisdom! The next question. You say this will be addressed in your next release. Any idea on a rough time frame?

Cheers.

Hi,

first of all thanks for that amazing add of the F16 SE.

But i`ve got a problem with the missilebox when i start the preview of a mission i always get the message that the glt_missile_box_config is missing. I`m sure that i´ve got the right one from this thread. Is there any issue about this or a fix ????

kind regards newborn

@Newborn

i didn't heard anything about a issue so far. Do you use ArmA 2 or OA/CO? Could you send me the mission.sqm so i can have a look at it and maybe locate if there is really an issue with the missilebox?

Hi ,

i use opa with the beta patch 72197. I only tested the F-16 with one soldier on the island of Panthera i wanted to exclude my mission.sqm any idea ???

thx for helping !!!

Moin ich schreib jetzt einfach mal deutsch also hab nochml alles getestet ich bekomme das ding nicht ohne fehler zum laufen die engine will mir erzählen das ich die mission nicht spiellen kann weil die glt missile box config fehlen würde aber dem ist nicht so !!! die ist vorhanden in der modordner methode und bei allen andren adds ghet das auch bestens nur da nicht !!! oder muss ich die woanders rein packen ? ich kriege echt noch plack so nen wirkliches schönes add und ich bekomme es nicht hin ! Ach ich habe sowohl Arma2 als auch Arrowhead installiert

Edited by Newborn