Sign in to follow this  
Val

Proper addons for OA by Kju

Is there someone who knows to work on configs ?

I need help on this disablestartengineonturretmovementfortanks_gameplay_c_proper.

I need this only work on wheeled vehicles not on tracked.is it possible for someone to change it ?

Help would be very nice...

Anyone find that a bunch of these don't work? These are the ones I've noticed that don't seem to do what they are supposed to.

Disable Start Engine On Turret Movement For Tanks (Doesn't consistently work)

Keyshortcuts For The Game Menus (doesnt work for all buttons for example Expansion on the main menu)

OFP Tree Hit (just removes the sound altogether)

Tough Chopper Rotor (Basically makes the rotor invulnerable,ever time you hear the engine powering down you can just press Q and it starts up again)

Tweaked Debriefing (Makes a bunch of the text overlap)

Vehicles Visible At Distance (doesnt appear to work)

Ok, it looks like these will work ok for Combined Operations (excepting possibly the issues Ringosis has mentioned) - ie. the items that work do so in ARMA2 missions / campaign as well as OA ones in Combined Operations.

Edited by Chumba
correction

1st of all, thnx for some properly great work :P

1 question:

on ur list it says there was a Unlimited Transport Of Weapons And Magazines In Vehicles.

However thats been changed at some point to a no transport of weapons and magazines in vehicles.

Personally i love raiding corpses for goodies and driving em around in my truck ^^ .

So is the old file somewhere available? Its still listed on DH but the link is dead :/

2 wishes (if i werent a scripting retard i'd do it myself:):

No autodanger for player controlled ai.

Ordering medic near me to heal me and then watching him 5min running around and engaging targets on his own until he too gets shot, really pisses me off :P

Remove chopper missile lock and instead play same sound for enemy AA missile lock/or fire

I mean...come on, i can SEE if its locked or not, STFU with ur beepbeepbeep :D

But when a sneaky sob shoots an aa from behind the only sound warning i get

is BOOM and "oh no, 1 is down" :P

Thank you very much kju, as always some gems in there that I will use :)

In the latest beta DisableStartEngineOnTurretMovementForTanks_Gameplay_C_OA_PROPER.pbo prevents Apache from locking on static tanks. I'm not talking about hellfires not getting a lock onto an obviously non-existing heat signature, I'm talking about me unable to designate targets for my gunner because they are being showed as neutral. Can something be done about this?

Edited by metalcraze

The enlarged compass (ImproveCompassSize_Visuals_C_OA_PROPER.pbo) isn't working with the latest beta. Any chance for a fix?

I'm digging this thread up because I know many people use this great little addon :)

Don't work because they have implemented that fix in last beta patch (I don't know from which beta) ...try vanilla vs. beta and you will see :bounce3:

Don't work because they have implemented that fix in last beta patch (I don't know from which beta) ...try vanilla vs. beta and you will see :bounce3:

Well I already said it doesn't work in the beta, meaning it works in vanilla.

By the way, the minimal GPS position (at leadt the one on the bottom right hand corner) has been pushed upwards a bit. Also a beta problem.

Well I already said it doesn't work in the beta, meaning it works in vanilla.

Well I said try vanilla vs. beta without any addons and you will see ;) ...and btw last version is ImprovedSizeOfCompassAndGPS_by_defunkt_Visuals_C_PvPscene.pbo

Wow!! Awesomes stuff!

Thanks a ton for these; many of them are major irritants in playing the game.