129 members have voted

1. 1. Are the forums getting slow?

• Yes, the forums are gtting too slow!
    • No, the forums are OK or I didnt notice any slowdown

You forgot a semicolon somewhere didn't you? Admit it... :rolleyes:

LOL

If (_BigDawgKS == _joker) then {terminate;};

// Included extra semicolons just in case

These forums have become painfully slow the last week or so. It's almost to the point it's not even worth coming here... 30 seconds or so for anything is not an exaggeration.

I know how pain in the ass it is to have a high traffic website running so iam curious. What is/was the problem in your case? Webserver? Database? Network?

That's true, what was/is the problem? Anyway, good that I started this thread :laugh:

Thanks everyone for correcting my script code. I am not sure what you did but its working!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess for others as the pages are loading much faster so everyone else must be starting OA now.

Of course the Forums are slower than ever ... but that's not a bad new ;) ... many people trying to get infos from the Forums at the same time ... Operation Arrowhead is ready for the show and all the fans old and young are around !

Enjoy !

It's still like a snail stuck in treacle for me.

YES. The forums are slower, no doubt about it.

Took me some time to post this fecking message!

Hope this slow down passes quickly or I for one will hibernate for some time.

I would like to read all pages and understand the real reason about the annoying slow down but since i don't have all night i rather not...

I would like to read all pages and understand the real reason about the annoying slow down but since i don't have all night i rather not...

We don't know the reason for the slowdown yet :biggrin: So far BIS has tried to calm us down by saying that they found the problem and will fix it in a "few" hours, so far 7 hours passed and nothing.

I'm going to play OA now, I hope when I finish playing the campaign this will be posted :smile:

I'm not having any speed issues here. Probably because I'm currently just around 50km away from the czech border.

It seems to be much better now, not as fast as before, but much better. I can live with 10 seconds or so (was less than 3 for anything before and then 30 plus lately). I visit this site as much as all my other favorites combined so this slowdown made me sad. :(

I guess you moved over to a GB line. Thanks for fixing the issues, I can now load again my 50 pages at the same time:bounce3:

Its back to normal now :yay: :yay: thanks BIS!

It actually seems faster now here at work (and interestingly enough, no longer having issues with the web filter). Almost as fast as it is at home. :cool:

Grumpy here say the forums seem to be faster now. :)

Thank you.

grumpy here say the forums seem to be faster now. :)

thank you.

lol :)

Yes, all back to normal, thanks!