Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

1.07 Bugs: Report them here please.

Scared by these reports I tried to fire in editor at a MI-8 with stinger and from an AH-1Z locking it, it works as usual. tried with addons too. The only thing I can have different is XP pro 32 bit maybe.

I exeperienced some crash loading a mission with addons (there were many addons aircrafts) and of course miss the tank recoil.

Hope it's usefull.

Full specs: E6400 10% overcloked, Ati radeon 5660, 4 GB Ram.

I get the error in game (pop-up box at main menu):

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire_barrel.scope'.

The line above is exactly how it appears in the menu.

Any help?

Had a CTD when clicking "Next" while setting up my controls. Probably related to this issue which is fixed in A2 1.07 patch and hopefully included in next OA patch. I got dump files if needed.

EDIT: This was supposed to go in OA bug thread. :)

Edited by Rok

When I log into MP it no longer says "patch 1.05 now available for download". Now it says "patch 1.07 available" lol

clean install, update from 1.00 to 1.07, new server created in tcadmin. no mods.. OS is Server2008.

server starts, can join, pick a mission but goes to Wait for Host and just sits f orever. w did try the -exthreads=1 and no change..

Any solutions yet?

Same with our server, also tried -exthreads=3, this lets the mission load but then dumps everyone out with "Error Device reset failed, error 8876086"

Any progress on a fix for this?

Not sure if this is new to OA or not?

Did a quick search, but only found old posts about getting rid of the targeting system.

When in the Campaign or in Boot Camp, targeting in a tank works as advertised, ie [TAB] then [left-Ctrl] for fire, but when in scenarios or in the editor, it does not.

Can still right-click targets but gunner only uses machine gun against armor targets.

I get the exact same error as you did, Altough i do not use any addons into my target line, also no beta patch ever downloaded. Do you have any tips for me on how to fix this?

PS: This happens both when i am using the launcher as the shortcut.

The way I got it to work for me was to not use the launcher. The biggest reasons I used the launcher was it was easy to put it in window mode and of course selecting addons. But now, you can do this straight up from the game itsaelf. So, I use the Arma 2 Combined Ops shortcut and than set everything up in game and it works fine.

Not sure what the issue was, but once I downloaded the latest patch, everything is ok. The only issue I have is that with the launcher, none of the Operation Arrowhead material shows up, so, like I mentioned, I just use the combined ops shortcut and everything is ok.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

A couple of bugs I noticed while playing mission #3 in Sp.

1) Tank Ammo seems to default back to SABOT rounds after firing. I switched to HE a number of times to take out a UAZ or Dshk and it automatically reloads SABOT after firing.

2) Cannot finish mission #3. I get through the first two objectives with the last being clearing the strongpoints. once the last strongpoint is cleared, the game autosaves and the new task, "Protect convoy" appears it waits for a second, than the screen goes black as if there is a cutscene about to begin, but it never does. Everything just hangs on this black screen. You can't pause, save or do anything. In fact, the only way to get out is to Cntl+Alt+Del and shut down the game. When you retsart the same thing occurs.

No fix at the moment?

Are you using 1.07 nevertheless?

Do we need to reinstal to patch 1.05?

Someone have a clue of the strategy ahead (fix or patch 1.08)?

Does BIS stated somethig about it?

I'm am not playing because i don't know if saves can be used.

I'm am not playing because i don't know if saves can be used.

I haven't seen had any issues using saves so far.

I haven't seen had any issues using saves so far.

Even with betas?

i "think" the worse case scenario is that u need to replay the mission u where playing at the time u updated, not the whole campaign.

ok, thank you all, I'll try.

So we have no idea of changes to come?

Even with betas?

Nope,

In fact, I've never really had any issues with saved games at any point, even when Arma 2 first came out. Don't know why, I know a lot of people did. I had my share of CTD's and "Out of memory" error messages, but not on saved BIS missions.

bug or feature ?!

We can not lower our pistols. Thats from A1 times! Or hide them. AI is haveing Safe mode for pistols... human players dont.

It would be nice if animation config woud be tweaked

MAAVS is flying strait like laser! No balistic at all!

Edited by mchide

warfare2vehicles bug too

BI messed up with this 1.07 update (to make us buy A2OA?lol)

And they don't even seem to do anything with that (5 days passed, but no fix)

Reinstalling BattlEye helped to join the game, but i get a kick anyway in about 5 minutes with "BattlEye: Failed to update" issue.. And still can't put static defens

Edited by Niels[RUS]

got a question..

when i install the 1.52 compatibility patch but didnt install OA do i have to reinstall arma 2 by the time i want to install OA or do i simply reinstall the 1.52 patch ??

i like to install the patch but hate the idea of reinstalling everything :)

Errr I'm a bit confused, 1.52 is for OA so how can you install it if OA isn't installed? Or am I being blonde and misreading what you're asking? :)

If you play the guerilla faction in Warfare mode, the only buyable vehicle from the air field is the UH-1H for a price of 2$, which isn't even buyable in the first place because nothing happens when you try to buy it, whether you buy it empty or with a crew.

When playing the campaign. As tank commander....the mission to help some civilians with militia attacking from the north. I jumped back to desktop suddenly. The game is there in the background but i cant return to it.

When playing the campaign. As tank commander....the mission to help some civilians with militia attacking from the north. I jumped back to desktop suddenly. The game is there in the background but i cant return to it.

Is it Mission #3 Pathfinder?

i "think" the worse case scenario is that u need to replay the mission u where playing at the time u updated, not the whole campaign.

OK, that doesn't work for me. I've tried restarting the mission several times now and the same thing happens every time. I just get a black screen. Somewhere, the game is running, you just can't see it. When I hit Cntl+Alt+Del to close the game, it still says Arma 2 is running where I would expect it to say "Not responding"

Gonna restart the campaign and see if that fixes it.

Errr I'm a bit confused, 1.52 is for OA so how can you install it if OA isn't installed? Or am I being blonde and misreading what you're asking? :)

it is a compatibility patch right, so i tought maybe it affects both Arma 2 and AO.

but if it only affects AO u allready answerd my question.

Black Lake water is not acting right when you shoot it. Basicaly, lake water doesn't seem to be effected by gunshots, and only the ground underneath for some reason. The ocean seems fine.

Black Lake water is not acting right when you shoot it. Basicaly, lake water doesn't seem to be effected by gunshots, and only the ground underneath for some reason. The ocean seems fine.

This is not new, with ArmA2 it is the same. Shoot in the water at close range and there are no splash effects, from a large distance it does have it.

Did not check if this was mentioned already, but if you shoot with a tank at an other vehicle that vehicle gets launched in to the air or it ends up 100 meters further sideways. Same issue when I drive a tank and smash into a vehicle. Sometimes it does not happen or just a bit, but it seems like a physics issue.

In the city/town area's the buildings that has an accesible roof with ladder the top ladder does not work properly. Just when you're done climbing and step on the roof you end up on the lower floor again. (I could take a screenshot of the building type in question)

There are voice issues as well. Last night I made a quick mission and added a secop with a support trigger and everytime I call in support I only hear half of the head quarters voice or no voice at all.

Edit: maybe I posted this in the wrong thread, I was talking about AO

Edited by B00tsy