Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

US buildings project

hehe, we'll see. why, is that where you want your last stand to be? :D

Some wip building

service building, some enterrable/access to roof

1 base model, 2/3 variation for each base (faster work for different result ingame :-)

model11.jpg

model12v.jpg

model13.jpg

model14i.jpg

model15u.jpg

you guys work fast and do very nice work. :)

Can't wait to see some island utilize these

model7.jpg

more buildings are on the way, Enterrable gaz station, fast food, radio station and little mall are also planed.

each model have around 2000/2500 poly, 3500/4000 for the enterrable buildings

Guess I'll be working on a large town if these kind people will lend these objects for a new map :)

Well they sure look awesome!

Will the mall be enterable?

Yep mall will be enterable, like radio station and fast food. Making this building for being an objectiv to mission (rescue the civilian from mall, lunch a destress signal from radio tower, ect...)

Guess I'll be working on a large town if these kind people will lend these objects for a new map :)

that's the idea.

Sadly, I am awful at configs which may and i think it's fair to say it will delay these objects until i figure them out, or i can find someone who can help me with them.

Buildings look great ;)

Ok, guys,

Don't know if you gave it any thought at all; but here are some cool free 3D car models; which could be used even as static scenery objects

- lots of US vehicles that shall fit the 80's and present themes; there are even some old station wagons and saloons; could be placed as abandoned on highways etc; just like in WiC

http://www.dmi3d.0fees.net/models0.html

Oh, and maybe try to contact Sigma?

Edited by topas

Niiice buildings! Good work!

Buildings look great ;)

Ok, guys,

Don't know if you gave it any thought at all; but here are some cool free 3D car models; which could be used even as static scenery objects

- lots of US vehicles that shall fit the 80's and present themes; there are even some old station wagons and saloons; could be placed as abandoned on highways etc; just like in WiC

http://www.dmi3d.0fees.net/models0.html

Oh, and maybe try to contact Sigma?

Good idea, I'll see about cars etc

Sigma? configger..? I'm fairly new to these forums , and the community

i'll talk to him. I just want static objects.. moving cars etc, are the map designers problem :)

blame my faulty memory.. good that I remembered the more important part of his nick though :P

and while we're at it -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=67117 try having a look at this; may fit some industrial areas / suburbs - no screens there but a fairly huge amount of nice architecture / large railway bridges etc ;) you should probably watch the video to get the idea about the content ;)

Sigma already gave permission on his vehicle pack to be converted to A2. A dedicated team is at 99% currently.

I can't wait to see what you make with these buildings Icebreakr! :D

thanks socram!

although unable to do the houses because of rl stuff, he made me a few signs etc

7809J.png

2aHio.png

heart.png

Buildings are being made, slowly, but surely. Socram is finishing up some high way signs, will release if anyone wants them.

Are the highway signs going to be generic or will they be location specific?

if you mean the model, well it's just a regular green highway sign, for the textures, I am including an exploitable texture for whoever to use in their maps

if you mean the model' date=' well it's just a regular green highway sign, for the textures, I am including an exploitable texture for whoever to use in their maps[/quote']

Will they be oh exploitable? :p