Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. 2 - v1.2 stable (Advanced Combat Environment)

I'm posting on behalf of my friend who loves ACE Mod but is having issues with it,

Does anyone happen to know why a person could have issues with putting items in his rucksack, unable to put on glasses or goggles, and the ACE Keys? Everything else seems to work fine with his ACE except what was previously stated. Could it be possibly because he is running CAA1 or not be running ACEX_PLA when I am (an undedicated server host)?

Thanks for any help or speculations in advance.

Sickboy:

Wont be long now untill you reply in sqs code that we have to decifer.

LOL...

You guys better take a break, you will be damaged soon enough..

Thanks for the mirrors guys!

@Andersson; Ha :)

The latest update seems to have severely gimped campfire light radius
Please post with screenshot: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting
I'm posting on behalf of my friend who loves ACE Mod but is having issues with it,

Does anyone happen to know why a person could have issues with putting items in his rucksack, unable to put on glasses or goggles, and the ACE Keys? Everything else seems to work fine with his ACE except what was previously stated. Could it be possibly because he is running CAA1 or not be running ACEX_PLA when I am (an undedicated server host)?

Thanks for any help or speculations in advance.

Probably CAA1 (requires a hotfix), or no or old CBA version.

Can't say anything really without rpt file etc: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

Compatible mods are listed here, incl notes on how to get them to work etc.

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Compatible_Mods

Edited by Sickboy

Thank you for your quick reply Sickboy. I will be sure to refer my friend to your post.

To release such great work such as the ACEMod, and then to back it up with support is greatly appreciated. My hat's off to you, ACE-Team

Edited by Requiem007

The latest update seems to have severely gimped campfire light radius

Could You please provide sreenshot or more detailed information?

thanks for this update.

as i finally found out,its ACE who's crashing the game when its nighttime,i put big hope in this update.

its so annoying when you cant play the best game ever in the dark or when the sun goes up/down.

thats the only issue i have and it has such a big impact to the gameplay.

I will get you a screen shot today however as for more detailed information. the object campfire burning, it has a extremely small light radius now.

For example before the last update. I could look down onto a campfire and see the light in the dark over a good portion of the camp, as of the latest update however, Looking from the same distance, same weather and fog, etc, all i can see of it, is the smoke.

thanks for this update.

as i finally found out,its ACE who's crashing the game when its nighttime,i put big hope in this update.

its so annoying when you cant play the best game ever in the dark or when the sun goes up/down.

thats the only issue i have and it has such a big impact to the gameplay.

If you still have issues, please let us know incl details as noted in the instructions over at: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

Cheers

Ive just been playing Domination 2 on Duala with the new Desert Navy SEALs and SCAR's, Amazing! :rthumb:

Thanks for the update, great content you guys keep adding :cool:

P.S. i love ACE Wagn ;)

Is there any plan to make eotechs of the same model actually look the same? It's kind of weird to see various eotechs on different weapons even though I don't really notice them being a different eotech model, looks like they're different just because they weren't made by the same person, which looks funny.

hello ace, ive notice a few things with the navy seals. one is that the automatic rifleman spawns with a few stag m4 mags when hes using a belt fed gun, also ive noticed that when any of my AI units are in slot 2 (squad member 2) F2; whether it's an automatic rifleman for corpsman, they always spawn with the Radio.. so for example. if i have my medic as the squad member 2, instead of spawning with the medic rucksack, he spawns with the radio, so i always have to change out his ruck for the right one so that he may hold extra morphine and such.. is there any future plans to fix these little things? or was it intended to be that way?

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem when downloading ACEX. Have downloaded twice now and both time files have been corrupt.

Have used several different sources.

Any ideas?

I'm not using 6 updater.

whats with the m249 200 round tracer boxs, cant seem to reload them into gun, just normal non-tracer rounds!

whats with the m249 200 round tracer boxs, cant seem to reload them into gun, just normal non-tracer rounds!

Are you using CAA1? Had the same issue some days back.

Dunno how they are related, but without CAA1 it works.

lovely, thanks smurfbr that helped a great deal :) .!!! although i mostly play mp with a friend and need caa1 for a lot of the old arma maps and some arma 2 , is this fixable to work with caa1 with any chance?

could somebody please confirm if the file acex_t_men_usarmy.pbo changed at all between builds 366 and 368

Sorry, still having probs updating my server via ftp.

Thanks

As far as I can tell, the contents of that file hasn't changed for over a month.

I just updated and tried running the game with just ACE and it seems I'm missing some SCAR variants. Others that I've spoken to said that there's 10+ variants. I only have MK16 CQC in 2 variants in the Magic Box...

Could this be a bug or what? I haven't updated my Six Updater in a few weeks, could this be the problem?

I just updated and tried running the game with just ACE and it seems I'm missing some SCAR variants. Others that I've spoken to said that there's 10+ variants. I only have MK16 CQC in 2 variants in the Magic Box...

Could this be a bug or what? I haven't updated my Six Updater in a few weeks, could this be the problem?

I see 7 SCAR variants:

=Rifle&options[faction]=USMC"]http://browser.dev-heaven.net/cfg_weapons/classlist/?options[custom_type]=Rifle&options[faction]=USMC

Edited by JW Custom

Same issue here aswell i have all the G36 varients but only two scar's in the magic box

As far as I can tell, the contents of that file hasn't changed for over a month.

Thanks VKing. My smartftp rules must be wrong - it keeps uploading every damn file in ACEX/addons after every update :confused:

Same issue here aswell i have all the G36 varients but only two scar's in the magic box

But they are there, i think Xeno mentioned that they haven't had time to add them to crates but maybe in next release it would get done.

lovely, thanks smurfbr that helped a great deal :) .!!! although i mostly play mp with a friend and need caa1 for a lot of the old arma maps and some arma 2 , is this fixable to work with caa1 with any chance?

I think the problem is with CAA1, so kju should fixed. But he is no longer working on that, so i dunno.

Try changing the char class, to granadier or SL, the MagicBox work with that concept.

You can find a pre setup "MagicBox" in the ACE Ammoboxes vehicleclass.

Global Variables to be set:

* Disable unit-class filtering: ace_sys_weapons_lock set [0, false];

* Remove all limitations, meaning all weapons and magazines will appear: ace_sys_weapons_test = true;

Function documentation to be added to the API.