Sign in to follow this  
StealthSilver

ARMACast | The Arma 2 Podcast

Awesome! It's a shame it's not on ARMACast, but I still look forward to it!

That PC Gamer pod cast is up, starts about 1h 00m 00s in, not that listening before that wasn't interesting, but WoW talk made me fast forward :D.

That PC Gamer pod cast is up, starts about 1h 00m 00s in, not that listening before that wasn't interesting, but WoW talk made me fast forward :D.

Too bad they couldn't get questions from the community, it got off on a tangent of talking about in-game war stories instead of remaining focused.

Should of at least asked about the demo plans for OA.

any word on when the next episode will arrive I want to here your takes on Arrowhead and the future of arma series. :)

any word on when the next episode will arrive I want to here your takes on Arrowhead and the future of arma series. :)

Thanks for your interest. We are currently working on getting our dedicated server to work with Arrowhead. Once we do, we will have plenty of new material to talk about. :)

Great, 5 stars. I remember Jerry Hopper used to do podcasts on Sahrani Radio in a similar vain and equally enjoyed those so love ARMACast keep it up!.

So what happened. :confused:

good point, I would also like to know...

What happen.

Somebody set up us the bomb.

Edited by Laqueesha

We've all been super busy with our lives. Will be starting soon again hopefully.

Edited by StealthSilver

We've all been super busy with out lives. Will be starting soon again hopefully.

We get signal.

Edited by Laqueesha

In the mean time you could check out Arma 2 Charlie Foxtrots podcast.

http://cfarma2.com/ Its the play button under the Next battle timer.

Is there a way to download it?

Is there a way to download it?

I dont think there is a direct link on the main page, but you can use this one.

CF podcast Mp3 Download Ep1.

Of course I am bias, since I am in CF, but its actually done to a pretty high standard, I think, and I listen to a few other podcasts as well.

No, I am not in it and no. They dont talk about my voice profile..., but maybe they should? Hmm :)

Some well considered discussion about the multiplayer balancing/asymmetry of modern war problem.

Enjoyed the chat about the games around Arma 2, some nice comparisons and observations.

I'd be interested to hear the rest of the group's opinions after they get around to picking up BAF.

- Particularly given that the one guy who had picked it up came out with these gems..

"You should make it really, really unbearable.. like every tank should be replaced by a giant dildo."

"Don't have sex with strangers, kid, or you'll get explosive clap."

"Ohh, you know.. just jumping into a crowd of guys and swinging wild!"

..If that's what BAF does to you, perhaps we should apply a health warning. ;)

Fine piece of work, guys, keep it up.

Best,

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile
great quote.

I dont think there is a direct link on the main page, but you can use this one.

CF podcast Mp3 Download Ep1.

Of course I am bias, since I am in CF, but its actually done to a pretty high standard, I think, and I listen to a few other podcasts as well.

No, I am not in it and no. They dont talk about my voice profile..., but maybe they should? Hmm :)

Finally took the time to listen to the Charlie Foxtrot today. Very funny and off hand. Nothing overly serious but still some good discussion.

Just listened to Charlie Foxtrot from start to the end and I must say it was very good. It was nice that you talked about different topics but maybe you should put just a little bit more focus on Arma next time.

A big bump.

I really enjoyed this podcast.

I would like to see more opinions on Operation arrowhead

and the newly released DLC's BAF and PMC

just want a heads up.

cheers

EDIT: Wow my post count 1337.

Edited by Flash Thunder

:thumbsup: +1, would also appreciate a new episode, regarding BAF and PMC and more general ArmA goodness.

A big bump.

I really enjoyed this podcast.

I would like to see more opinions on Operation arrowhead

and the newly released DLC's BAF and PMC

just want a heads up.

cheers

EDIT: Wow my post count 1337.

Yeah, sorry guys for the massive delay. I'm trying to graduate college (StealthSilver just started), and Evan is busy with his day job. We'll get back into it sometime soon, hopefully.