Sign in to follow this  
EMERY

Generation kill mod

Baghdad looks great so far. really looking forward to updates. In forthcoming updates it would be cool to have some more enterable houses along the river line so we can have some engagements over it. Some smaller roads off the main ones that get real tight would be cool. Is it possible to put in a overpass?

Baghdad looks great so far. really looking forward to updates. In forthcoming updates it would be cool to have some more enterable houses along the river line so we can have some engagements over it. Some smaller roads off the main ones that get real tight would be cool. Is it possible to put in a overpass?

Currently that is what im looking into and have been adding in is tighter areas and they are along the river areas. Smaller roads too.

Overpasses ummm that im not sure of it someone is willing to model those. I'd be willing to throw them in. but i have no modeling experience:o

I could try something though...

Fixes I've made are just removing the ied objects that are causing glitches, replaced buildings that were also faulting. and the river issue, from what i've read has to do with the outer/infinite terrain?? im not sure but im going to see if lowering the river will fix that.

http://i49.tinypic.com/246n8jm.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/dm9115.jpg

the house of the photo must change it, the walls are atraviezan without problems. and I happen to us in a mission, that the enemies gave us to travez of her: D.

and there in the map, it marks some positions where is the same house that presents/displays problems.

regards.

this mod is effing great - thanks.

Just lacks a bit of net traffic (Hitman2, Hitman Actual etc. etc.)....

Really enjoying this...

this mod is effing great - thanks.

Just lacks a bit of net traffic (Hitman2, Hitman Actual etc. etc.)....

Really enjoying this...

Well, take a seat in a Humvee and you'll hear just that :)

Does it have cutscenes, a story and ai team mates?

I concur, can you make a SP version of this mission? Would like to try it out w AI s only.

lol:don2:

Edited by EMERY

I concur, can you make a SP version of this mission? Would like to try it out w AI s only.

Yes, SP should work okay as is, but you might need to take the wheel yourself when crossing any bridges. AIs don't like bridges :rolleyes:

Great mod. I especially like the Baghdad map but there is a lot of work to be done on that one.

Since I am not a whiner I offer to join the support and help with Visitor, configs and such.

PM me if you want, I'd be glad to help!

Hey Emery just checking as I've discovered a bug in the 50cal hummers where the troops are sitting above the sit in the air. Someone may have pointed this out already and if so I apologise, didn't have time to search the forum this morning. It is in both open and closed hummers.

Hey Emery just checking as I've discovered a bug in the 50cal hummers where the troops are sitting above the sit in the air. Someone may have pointed this out already and if so I apologise, didn't have time to search the forum this morning. It is in both open and closed hummers.

yep thanks troy i will take a look for next update your the second person to point this out :) all good

And the Humvees really rocks, like the VBS2's one, I can open its hood and the door has its opening act when I disembark.But the Humvee armor seems too high, I've shot it tens of 50 cal ammo in M2 machine gun, but the bastard humvee was still standing there peacefully and healthily...........

Can't wait for your next update.

i found a bug when you are in front of the humvee ( 1 of the 5 i think ) a texture bug occurs when someone fires the gun u see black textures coming from it just test all the humvee with guns

i found a bug when you are in front of the humvee ( 1 of the 5 i think ) a texture bug occurs when someone fires the gun u see black textures coming from it just test all the humvee with guns

yea i see this the other day you see a triangle as the gun is fierd?

albertors

hit me up thru msn man:) lol

Will do, sorry man I've been swamped with work! Thanks for the msg ;)

yea i see this the other day you see a triangle as the gun is fierd?

Yea it looks much like it alot black textures around the barrel

thanks for update dude

edit:

u lyke.. forgot the objects....

Edited by Fox '09