the crashes are back with the new version 1.07 vanilla

1.07 = a slightly newer revision of the beta :)

1.07 = a slightly newer revision of the beta :)

Should I install it??

you should, but flares etc are broken I think.. May be an RSKL issue, so either delete their PBOs, or see if they have an updated version

broken as in they crash your game :)

on the other side, the patch improves performance greatly, worth a shot.

Going to upload a new version of the Mod in around a week or so. Just a small update for now so everyone can play cimalex's upcoming campaign. :yay:

New units will include:

Naval Marines

Naval Mi-8MTW, Naval AB-212ASW,

Iranian IRIN Hengam LST with landable helicopter deck

New Airforce Panha 2091 with Toophan AT missiles

I'm confused about something. Does this mod work with ACE2? Completely compatible that is. I didn't realize it is. I couldn't find anything relating to ACE2 compatibility in the news releases around the community sites.(Unless I'm missing them)

I'd love to play cimalex's campaign and thus DL this mod but honestly I'm not sure I'll ever use it again once the campaign is done if it doesn't work with ACE2 completely. Plus I'm not sure I can play too long if the armor and other vehicles don't use the ACE2 damage system. I've tried to use vehicles from other Mods/AddOns that aren't compatible when making my ACE2 missions but I had to remove everything because of the incompatibility with it's damage system. Honestly, it just wasn't fun.

Excuse my ignorance on this subject. If it is completely compatible I will immediately DL this mod and play his campaign. I'll also add them to my own missions and finally release a few I've been working on but waiting for OA so I could have better units. Obviously these will fit that role perfectly. :)

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

you should' date=' but flares etc are broken I think.. May be an RSKL issue, so either delete their PBOs, or see if they have an updated version

on the other side, the patch improves performance greatly, worth a shot.[/quote']

Wait, what?! RKSL's stuff doesn't work with v1.07?? Why hasn't this appeared in his thread? It should be reported immediately. If it was then carry on. ;)

EDIT:

Sorry, saw the Twitter feed. He knows.

Edited by Manzilla

@Manzilla: I've been ACEing it up with no problems.

Thank you sir. That's all I needed to know.

Thank you sir. That's all I needed to know.

Actually, one thing, the guided AT has a "deploy tripod" option except when used, sets up a Metis launcher.

Gnat;1623835']Hi YorT

An Iranian An-72 is part of my recent release.

With a small config patch inside your files you could add a version that would include your pilot' date=' keeping the An72 pbo as-is.

Texture was by eddyD

Good luck.[/quote']

You requested the Iranian An72 of me, I made it, yet you appear to have completely ignored it. Any particular reason I should be aware of?

Gnat;1659361']You requested the Iranian An72 of me' date=' I made it, yet you appear to have completely ignored it. Any particular reason I should be aware of?[/quote']

No I am sorry if it has appeared that way. :confused:

The An72 is a fantastic addition to the ArmA 2 arsenal, but there is a couple of factors however why it hasn't been included so far.

Firstly, Cimalex's campaign was brought to my attention so I moved quickly to build some new addons, which was basically the v0.1.2 release. These were not planned initially for the Mod and as the oppertunity arose were made and completed first.

Secondly, Southy's F-14 configuration inclusion last time caused no end of headaches due to reliance of an external PBO file, hense I was able to get his permission to include it in the latest release "as is" and now no more issues. :D From your An72 post I wasn't sure if that meant I could include your An72 PBO in the Mod.

I am sorry I hadn't contacted you sooner, but I am sure we are all very busy.

I will however like to ask you if I may include your An72 addon into the Iranian Mod as you know this would be a great addition to the transport fleet of the Iranian Army. :yay:

Edited by YorT

you should' date=' but flares etc are broken I think.. May be an RSKL issue, so either delete their PBOs, or see if they have an updated version

...[/quote']

Please get it right. The RKSL Flares arent broken the patch is. The flares work fine in 1.05 but not in 1.07. That makes it an engine issue.

Bug report here: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11280

Ok YorT, np.

If the PBO remains unmodified then I have no problem you including with any update you may release. If there is something that is unsuitable to allow this, let me know and maybe I can re-release it with changes.

Unfortunately due to community pressure it uses XEH, but both XEH and the An72 PBO's are small files, so it shouldn't be too much hassle.

Gnat;1659546']Ok YorT' date=' np.

If the PBO remains unmodified then I have no problem you including with any update you may release. If there is something that is unsuitable to allow this, let me know and maybe I can re-release it with changes.

Unfortunately due to community pressure it uses XEH, but both XEH and the An72 PBO's are small files, so it shouldn't be too much hassle.[/quote']

Thank-You :bounce3:

Weapon classes for Iranian Forces Mod.

Name = "HK G3A6" class = HKG3A6 magazines = 20Rnd_762x51_DMR

Name = "HK G3A4" class = HKG3A4 magazines = 20Rnd_762x51_DMR

Name = "HK G3A3" class = HKG3A3 magazines = 20Rnd_762x51_DMR

Name = "HK G3A6 Scope" class = HKG3A6_ZF magazines = 20Rnd_762x51_DMR

Name = "HK G3A6 SG1" class = HKG3A6_SG1 magazines = 20Rnd_762x51_DMR

Name = "HK G3 TGS" class = HKG3A6GL magazines = 20Rnd_762x51_DMR

Name = "MGA3" class = MG3 magazines = 100Rnd_762x51_M240

Name = "Nakhjir SVD" class = IRAN_SVD magazines = 10Rnd_762x54_SVD

Name = "S-5.56" class = S_556 magazines = 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag

Name = "KL-7.62 (Modern)" class = KL762 magazines = 30Rnd_762x39_AK47

Name = "KL-7.62" class = KL762_B magazines = 30Rnd_762x39_AK47

Name = "AKM (Iranian)" class = IRAN_AKM magazines = 30Rnd_762x39_AK47

Name = "MPT-9" class = Tondar magazines = 20Rnd_9x19_MP5

Name = "Saegheh" class = Saegheh magazines = Nafez

Name = "Saegheh Commando" class = Saegheh_Commando magazines = Nader

Name = "Saeghe Guided Launcher" class = Saeghe magazines = Saeghe_Missile

Name = "PKM-T80" class = PKM_T80 magazines = 100Rnd_762x54_PK

hi to all of you! i have a problem... when i want to play the campaign Hormus Crisis, a message displays... no entry "Campaigns\hormus_crisis_hp01.queshkibrul\description.ext.Campaign." ... what i need to do? and if someone want to expalin me exectly how to install all mods insude Arma @ folder... and i mean all... ACE, ACEX, CBA, IRANIAN MOD... Cos' i already saw that is lil' bit complicated... thanks...

http://filesmelt.com/dl/arma2oa_2010-06-28_13-09-48-69.png

you might want to get working on a desert camo :)

Beleive it or not' date=' the woodland camo is the mainstay of certain Iranian Divisions?? :D

The 23rd Commandos may be somethng that suits this environment!! ;)

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

hi to all of you! i have a problem... when i want to play the campaign Hormus Crisis, a message displays... no entry "Campaigns\hormus_crisis_hp01.queshkibrul\description.ext.Campaign." ... what i need to do? and if someone want to expalin me exectly how to install all mods insude Arma @ folder... and i mean all... ACE, ACEX, CBA, IRANIAN MOD... Cos' i already saw that is lil' bit complicated... thanks...

Its not a campaign, at the moment it should be placed in your "mission" folder as its a single player mission.

oh I didn't know that. And yeah the commandos work well, and of course takistan is not all desert....

Beleive it or not, the woodland camo is the mainstay of certain Iranian Divisions?? :D

The 23rd Commandos may be somethng that suits this environment!! ;)

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Its not a campaign, at the moment it should be placed in your "mission" folder as its a single player mission.

...it's working... ;-) thanks!

I like the marines... but they also have that texture problem in the picture i posted before...

Edit, the commando's can have the same problem with object detail on normal.

Edited by Cossack8559

I like the marines... but they also have that texture problem in the picture i posted before...

Edit, the commando's can have the same problem with object detail on normal.

Working on it!! ;)

Working on it!! ;)

FIXED!!! :yay:

Finally been able to track down some untextured sections of the model which was causing the graphical error/bug in game.

DOWNLOAD FIX