Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

Official DDAM Wip Thread

here is something ive been working on over the last week. the CV9035mkIII

still very much wip. but so far im satisfied with the result.

cv9035front.jpg

cv9035rear.jpg

Awesome work, as we've come to expect from you guys. Hopefully ArmA 2 will run long enough to see a lot of iterations.

It seems the Swedish Forces Project are also doing some 80's soldiers in keeping with the OFP tradition - Is that anything you might indulge in at any point?

I know we'd get nuked within an hour or two of a war, but we can dream right?

I laugh at stories from soldier friends about dragging around rifles that were molded from thrown away toilets (referring to the ceramics in the G3's, which were apparently pretty heavy).

mg62affutageingame.th.jpg

Female Soldiers and updated GD 270 CDI

Erm...might be offtopic...but..the chick with the sunglasses, can i have her number? :D

Myke;1891296']Erm...might be offtopic...but..the chick with the sunglasses' date=' can i have her number? :D[/quote']

ahSjqeSPRZo

ddamhedgehogrc.th.png

"Time for an update!

With some help we finaly got the M1045A2 Recon 'Hedgehog'/'Julkat' project on the move. Detailed A2 OA style, recon vehicle as used my danish light recon bornholm."

Q: When will DDAM be released?

A: Honestly we dont know, but hopefully soon, we plan on making another PB some time soon.

Q: How many people are there in DDAM?

A: Hard to say, we have alot of freelancers and friendly helpers.

Q: How long have you guys been working on this?

A: "Longer than we can remember :D .. it all started with OFP.

Q: What dos DDAM mean?

A: Danish Defense Army Module.

Q: What is the content of DDAM?

A: Ohh.. almost Everything the danish army uses, there is so much we lost track on exactly how much but at least 36 different weapons including the orginal international names, we got weapons, cars, trucks, tanks, apc's, choppers, planes... and what not, as I said, we kinda lost track.

Q: Do you have any request for the public?

A: Well, only a couple, as always we could need more staff and helpers, coders, textures, model help ect. And as for the mod for the public, whit the vast amount of stuff, all things cant be equally good, but we try so bear over with us.

Edited by RavenDK

Surprised this hasn't been seen or commented on yet.

Always interesting to see more forces added to the game,

I look forward to seeing you progress

Omg Raven, I've been following the progress in this project since time immemorial! But then it suddenly got quiet. Damn, I'm so happy you are keeping the work going :)

I really appreciate your efforts mate!

If you need some texture sources for the LSV M/04, check this photo gallery http://www.pixagogo.com/2719034216, there are top, bottom and sides pics.

The photos are anon.

Thanks for the update, Raven. Nice to see that you guys still are working on the DDAM project, I'm following your WIP with great joy. Keep up the good work! enaccord8.gif

julkat.th.png

Julkat somewhere in sangin vally, afghanistan.

julkatandcrew.th.png

Julkat including crew close to release..

here is a new update on the ddam front... featuring a rearview camera thx to galcomt for the help with that... and bionic for the main vehicle....

leopard2a5dk.th.jpg

leopard2a5dk2.th.jpg

leopard2a5dk1.th.jpg

Edited by DK||SES||

Nice pics ;)

Not trying to to be annoying, but is there any place where we could check all the progress you guys made (apart from this very thread, of course, like a detailed topic [on any forum] or a site)?

This is the place. No one at DDAM knows how to make a website :S

RavenDK

Why do you have two threads with the same topic, and now two identical posts in each of those?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?122689-Ddam-wip&p=2123325&viewfull=1#post2123325

+1 infraction for crossposting.

I will close the other thread.

§9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

Cant you just merge the two ? In sure a man with your skills can arrange that :)

Really like the looks.

Have one maybe big concern.

The weapons tend to jam ALOT. First few mags are fine then they start to jam like every 5 shot.