marseille77

German Misc Pack released

What do you think about these Addons?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about these Addons?

Now if we had Schamalfelden brought up to A2 Standards and populated with this pack...

... would be a hell of a playground ;)

i've some boring time and make these sweet cars :)... there is also an Bundeswehr version included.

picgolf.jpg

Golf Pack 1.0 Download

Yes it's very traffic at my post but now I've done the last addon for this week - German officers. It shows an officer in 3 different uniforms (army, airforce, navy) variants of the West German Army since 1959. Updated will be followed with Policeman and East German officers

It needs the config file on the first post.

I have updated all addons with * and because they have doubled classes. I think it is a good way to do it like vilas with his mod. A config file who contains the fractions and classes.

The Golf Pack now needs this officer, the BWMod and my config... because the officer have german names and faces ;)

picoff.jpg

Thanks Marseille77 :)

but the download-link for the config was broken

That sounds VERY good!! :) :yay:

like this :)

policee.jpg

VoPo, TraPo, West German Policeman and BGS Men (West German Border Defence)

@Foxhound and Miller: The Link fixed now.

The Lada addon reuploaded because I had a p3d error for west Lada model in Game.

Edited by Marseille77

Wow ... good work! I know there are some standalone releases. Are you planing a huge final package at the end including every of these addons?

DE : Das seht sich ja sicher richtig cool aus. Sauber gemacht :) voll geil.

ENG : Looks great, great job on doing these things :)

haha thats awesome! are you going to make any further cars like a BMW? or german police cars?

Not a BMW, but I've found out, that the hatchback car of BIS is an AUDI 200 with american stylish parts. I've retextured the front to original. I will make a police, taxi, civil, army versions of it.

Audi5000_Black_Front.jpg

Edited by Marseille77

Indeed, it does! I am glad to see that you're concentrating on several different eras, not simply the modern era when it comes to introducing German addons.

I've now updated the Lada Pack, Officer Pack and config file.

The new Officer Pack contains...

- Policemen

- Sportswomen

- Makarov M weapon (East German version without stars on handgrip)

- The Lada is now driven by original policemen.

West German Police, West German Army, West German Navy, West German Airforce, Sportswoman (FRG)

offpack800.jpg

VoPo, TraPo, Sportwoman (GDR), West German Soldier, West German BGS

makarov.jpg

Makarow M

Downloads in first post.

Have Fun! :)

Edited by Marseille77

the german Makarow for East German Policemen.. more details see in the readme

--- work in progress ---

zoll.jpg

West German Customs Officer (around 1985)

Edited by Marseille77

Thanks Marseille77, you make a great job :)

But I have a error with the LADA-Addon. Because for the LADA-Addon we need "KPFs_Config.pbo" and this pbo was in German Officers 1.0. Now the German Officers 1.1 have a "bwmod_char.pbo" file.

or am I confused :butbut:

Edited by Miller

ups.. I 've have packed the wrong file in the rar (from BWMod)... sorry. Will be fixed.

-- update --

Now the right files on server. The cars need the config and the officers file. Because the Lada is driven by the East and West German Policeman. The Bundeswehr Golf is driven by the German Army officer. The Swiss weapon pack is needed because the West German Policeman use the P220 gun. Finally I've added a West German Customs Officer.

(seen on this post http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1581365&postcount=96)

I'll try to reduce the Officer Pack size by the new camo selection feature by BIS in the future. Sorry for the bugs...

Edited by Marseille77

Hi!

let me say that you are doing a realy great job! especially these trafic signs and small detail things that we see in our everyday lives are thigs that almost allways get overlooked by addonmakers (without wanting to sound rude!). I wish there were more addons of this kind and not only military objects. because stuff like this makes maps so much more immersive and believeable. thank you.

Thanks for the great feedback. Yes I use some old recalls of my life in the 1980's...

NVA Tanks Project

But now I've added a Project what I 've made also for ArmA I in 2006 but not released. Sadly I have erased my old retexture and made new ones but I have made this first tasty tank who needs Vilas NVA crew

t34.jpg

T-34 in NVA Style til 1988

download see first post