Stagler

@ SAS Task Force Black Campaign

Thx, ArmaFreak.

The game will pick up campaigns in this folder then?

Thx again,

R

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Own question answered!

Apologies for posting before trying.

Now to install all the mods.

Great work to all here - not used to using user missions/mods/campaigns, at least not since Combat Mission, so I'm excited that a fantastic game like Arma2 will get some longevity now that I've completed Harvest Red.

Wonderful stuff.

R

Man I am FIENDING for this to get converted to ACE2 I hope to god it does!!

Mate gimme a chance i got my degree to sort out first :)

*********SPOILERS

Well I got 99.99999% Through the campaign with almost no issues(running ACE2 too!). I'm on the last objective of what I THINK is the last mission, I have cleared out all the enemies but I cannot capture the guy in the 3 story building by the dock :( In the other "capture the guy" mission once I killed all his guards he just came with me, but this guy won't budge >< Am I doing it wrong? I've searched the whole compound and the big red circle around him about 6 times over looking for that one hiding guy, but I am SURE that there is not one. One may have run off however....?

Does the mission end after capturing him? If so I'm just going to -endmission.

SPOILERS******************

*********SPOILERS

Well I got 99.99999% Through the campaign with almost no issues(running ACE2 too!). I'm on the last objective of what I THINK is the last mission, I have cleared out all the enemies but I cannot capture the guy in the 3 story building by the dock :( In the other "capture the guy" mission once I killed all his guards he just came with me, but this guy won't budge >< Am I doing it wrong? I've searched the whole compound and the big red circle around him about 6 times over looking for that one hiding guy, but I am SURE that there is not one. One may have run off however....?

Does the mission end after capturing him? If so I'm just going to -endmission.

SPOILERS******************

I had that same problem, he was an indian with turban and glasses. He just lay on the ground and there where no options in the action menu other than the "greet, chernarussian"

Also there is a new SBJ SAS pack released that supports ACE

yea it pretty much does end. theres a firefight but at the end you just get picked up by a chopper. he is in the 2nd story of the building , you might have shot him he looks like an enemy terrorist. Yea and the new SJB pack will be in the new campaign.

I had that same problem, he was an indian with turban and glasses. He just lay on the ground and there where no options in the action menu other than the "greet, chernarussian"

How did you get around it?

This is truly a masterpeace campaign. Esspecialy with ace addons. Its realistic and there where moments where i had nail bitting experiences. One thing though. After operation silent eye (the sniper mission) i get the infamous ctd followed by invalid crew member civilian message. That sucks because i,m hooked on this one for sure. It must be ace but lets face it its not as cool without ace. Anyway i hope there is more where that came from?

Edited by oscar19681

the trigger that makes him follow you is OPFOR notpresent. So there must be some more fellas around hiding, upstairs, downstairs, round and abouts. or its broken. And yea ill be making a TFB 2 when Thirsk comes out. Im sick of Chernarus. Its going to be on Thirsk , Thirsk winter and Podagorsk.

the trigger that makes him follow you is OPFOR notpresent. So there must be some more fellas around hiding, upstairs, downstairs, round and abouts. or its broken. And yea ill be making a TFB 2 when Thirsk comes out. Im sick of Chernarus. Its going to be on Thirsk , Thirsk winter and Podagorsk.

Yes keep this stuff coming please. They should pay you.

Still getting lockup at difficulty selection screen. I've checked and rechecked mods. Got all required. Only using required. No ACE. Using the SJB_SAS mod. Anyone still having this issue?

Any Scottish voices in it? :D

Whats the SAS without a hardman Scottish guy lol. I'll give it a download soon mate looking foward to it.

Because of a misnamed .sqf file. The chopper extraction doesnt work properly. Sorry.

Is there a workaround? I'm stuck at that point.

there is but im still to release it ,sorry, im testing to see if it all works in ace. iv removed all the extra weapon addons as well. Ill post it wen its sorted in about 3 days, thanks guys.

Funked you could always skip the mission using the endmission command, all that happens is the chopper comes to get you anyway so its not like your missing out madly, i know there is an error on the final mission as well as a unit gets stuck inside the walls of the safehouse and causes one of the triggers not to fire when you go to capture Khokol.

Edited by colonel stagler

We started the campaign this morning and we still haven't completed the first mission. We really like the story so far.

We haven't tried it with ACE.

We found:

1. Before the first mission in the map screen, the gear menu is really laggy. Some weird things also happened to the other guys like all of the magazines would disappear....then reappear in minute later. I was hosting and I didn't have any issues other than the mouse and menu was laggy. It was nice to be able to switch gear before starting the mission.

2. The radio calls that come in during the first mission are really, really loud compared to the rest of the sounds in the game.

UPDATE VERSION 1.5

v1.5 Download

ARMAHOLIC Download

Changelog

It should be ace compatible in theory.

Voiceacting is no longer extremely loud :)

Fixed the Operation Black book ending, trigger works.

Fixed the Operation Nimrod II ending, capturing Khokol now works.

I have removed dependencies on all weapon packs. This only requires now :

Extra units and vehicles by Mushroom

Desert Mercs by Schnaps

SJB SAS by Jackal

FDF Podagorsk by FDF team

GIG_SCUD by Drew

RAF Chinook by Smiley Nick

This should be the final version and it should, in theory be ace compatible.

Any problems or bugs. PM me. And thanks again for the feedback

Thanks Stag

Edited by colonel stagler

Sweet, downloading now.

<<< excited

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

in the briefing of mission 1 it says you should take demo charges, but I can't equip myself with other gear. Tried at the chinook when landed but there are no weapons available. I assume we should be able to equip demolitions before entering the objective zones?

What you mean you cant equip yourself? when the mission loads first , and you are on the initial map screen, you can change your gear there by clicking the gear menu.

Ah thanks, I never used the gear menu in the map screen. Always thought you have to change your equipment once on the ground (at ammo boxes etc).

Still I had a real blast last night, even though I didn't have the satchels. Campaign is looking very interesting and polished :)

yea all the stuff is there pre mission dont forget to bring designator on some missions aswell ,thanks for the feedback

stag