Stagler

@ SAS Task Force Black Campaign

Just in from sickboy:

"Stick2gether was removed because BI resolved the issues with the AI in the 1.05 patch.

And altough possibly not perfect, it will hopefully improve further in the future.

The module most probably will not have a come back."

ACE2 Stick2gether module needs to be removed from all campaigns from now on.

This isnt made for or with ace.

Sorry but i started making this way way before Ace came out. That maybe where the problems lie. Iv only had chance to finish it now since i was off uni.

Thanks for the feedback anyway lads. I hope because it doesnt rely on ace you wont play it.

@Alphamale. Smiley nicks chinook. the way to get in the back is you have to stand about 10 foot behind it and then it comes up the action menu, get in cargo. Dont ask why its just like that . I asked him to fix it and he said he would in the next release.

I have found the cause of the Game freezing on the difficulty screen when you load other missions and camps and the big conflicts with ace its this addon

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8828 - UKSF Mod

By deactivating it in my launcher Arma 2 runs fine Only problem is without it you can't play this campaign

I used to get that problem with the SEALS campaign and I didn't have UKSF mod on then :(

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Just in from sickboy:

"Stick2gether was removed because BI resolved the issues with the AI in the 1.05 patch.

And altough possibly not perfect, it will hopefully improve further in the future.

The module most probably will not have a come back."

ACE2 Stick2gether module needs to be removed from all campaigns from now on.

Read the required addons list my friend, ACE is NOT needed...sigh...

Hey bruh think you could make an ACE version of this? Sounds like a great campaign i'd love to try out UK stuff in here but i've gone ACE only now.

Hey bruh think you could make an ACE version of this? Sounds like a great campaign i'd love to try out UK stuff in here but i've gone ACE only now.

Too bad for you this campaign kicks some serious a**.

Thanks for sharing.

Njayjay, as people have been saying, some of the addons are uncompatible with ace. If and when they get made compatible with ace ill sort it out dont worry. It seems to be the UKSF addon. Could anyone tell me if its stalkerGBs uksf or aeneas2020s? Thanks in advance.

iv been talking to archemedes about voice acting btw so i should have that boxed off soonish.

Would be awesome if that gets sorted these ACE campaigns are awesome.

Njayjay, as people have been saying, some of the addons are uncompatible with ace. If and when they get made compatible with ace ill sort it out dont worry. It seems to be the UKSF addon. Could anyone tell me if its stalkerGBs uksf or aeneas2020s? Thanks in advance.

iv been talking to archemedes about voice acting btw so i should have that boxed off soonish.

Its definatly the Stalker one

alright well ill remove the dependency and replace it with the new SJB SAS pack

Right. Progress on 1.2 is as follows

Voice acting

Half done. I still need 1 voice actor to do the HQ. Needs to be british.

Ace compatability

Iv removed dependencies on StalkerGB and Aeneas2020s UKSF replacing both singularly with SJBs new SAS pack. which i have heard is ace compatible and should stop those crash to desktop problems.

Required: British voice actor for sizeable script. HQ, callsign overlord.

PM me if your interested

1.2 will be released when the voice acting for HQ is done and dusted.

I was thinking of adding RH custom pack to it. Because M14EBRs give me a hard on. What does people think? Yay or Nay?

Edited by colonel stagler

you may want to delete the required addons that are no longer needed on your initial post and replace it with the new SJB one. otherwise people who havent read this far into the thread will have the incorrect addons

Arch, 1.2 isnt out yet mate . only you an me mate got the alpha. the public one is still v1.1 which needs stalkers and aeneas troops. You did get that pm right?

Can't wait for the new versions with the SAS units :yay: Keep up the good work

shuimunianhua530 thanks mate if fixed that just now. it was a botched trigger . ill upload 1.2 when i get this voice acting sorted mate. Sorry about that.

I dunno whats going on but it still locks up on difficulty screen. For some reason My arma just doesn't like the campaign. I manually redownloaded each addon and installed them properly its not having it

UPDATE VERSION 1.2, Hopefully Final Version

Changelog

Some little bugs fixed, especialy triggers that dont fire like in 3rd mission.

Full voiceacting by Archamedes, Sick1 and Me.

I Removed dependency and the need for Aeneas2020 UKSF pack and StalkerGB UKSF pack. Replaced with SJB SAS pack found here. This might cure the bugs people were having with ace compatability. SJB SAS Thread

It will be frontpage armaholic tomorow i think its uploading now.

Meanwhile heres the mediafire link:

MEDIA FIRE DOWNLOAD LINK

Any problems or bugs. PM me.

Thanks. Stagler Out

I dunno whats going on but it still locks up on difficulty screen. For some reason My arma just doesn't like the campaign. I manually redownloaded each addon and installed them properly its not having it

Make sure you are NOT running ACE with this campaign. This campaign is NOT designed with ACE in mind.

YEEEEESSSSS!!! Finally got it working, now i can play it and get creeped out by hearing my own voice in the game lol

Now to start on Task Force Black 2. Lol.

All the best for new year everyone.

I can't get this to work for some reason, i have all the required addons aswell as ACE Mod(s) disabled. It locks up when click continue when i choose your campaign. Any ideas, anyone? :rolleyes:

syonco you got all addons installed? its SJB SAS now not StalkerGB and Aeneas2020 UKSF. I took them out because people were having problems.

I replaced Stalker's units with the SJB Units aswell as having the ACE mod disabled. I'll try and re-download all the addons and give it another try.