Stagler

@ SAS Task Force Black Campaign

why cant i get a break? Mission 1 works flawlessly but now locks up on the continue screen for mission 2

I re-downloaded the required addons (again) and it still locks up after selecting your campain. :eek:

syonco. Did you play an earlier version of the campaign? If you installed the update. you cant continue on your old game from the earlier version. You might have to restart that mission again. Its because of the replaced units.

I did not play any previous versions of the campaign, no. I downloaded version 1.02 that's in your sig.

Sorry if i'm causing you headache lol

na its ok. its just wierd thats all. Doesnt it have an error message at all? And the link in my sig. the Armaholic link is outdated. You sure you downloaded the right one. 1.2 from mediafire. And are you patched to Arma2 1.05 ?

Yeah i figured it was old so i got the mediafire one too. And my game is patched to 1.05. It doesn't give me any error messages at all. I don't know if it's of any importance but whenever i fire up the game, the main menu screen is all blue. The carrier that's supposed to be there is gone. It's like i'm underwater.

Did that make any sense, lol?

I duno man. Is it like that only when you use the campaign? Because something is seriously odd lol.

It happens when i've got the required mods enabled, withouth them it's fine. The addons you've linked in your first post, they are up-to-date? Just making sure i'm not downloading old versions that might screw it up.

yea they are all up to date. You running ace cos its not made for that but it works with it on mine. Ill try and reupload it maybe the file corrupted when it was transferring or something. Hang around

Edited by colonel stagler

Ok thank you. I tried both with ACE enabled and ACE disabled. Didn't matter at all. Was still borked.

Missions Packed Seperately

Right due to the problems people have been having with getting the campaign working. I have packed the missions seperately. You need to put the pbos in your Arma2/Missions folder. You can play them in any order you like but they are numbered if you want to play them through in order.

SAS Missions Download

Thanks again Colonel. If this doesn't cure my problems i'll re-install the game as a last resort :cool:

im having the same problem, seems to be caused by the FFAA armas mod, without this selected it loads fine

alright ill remove FFAA ARMAS. Stay posted for v1.3 lol

I managed to get the campain working 100% now so im good here. This may sound like a silly question but how the hell do you get on the chinooks? You dont get a board chopper option, but you can just walk right into it if the ramp is down, however it wont leave because it doesn't detect you are actually on board

Archamedes you have to stand about 6 foot behind it and it comes up with the option. Smiley nick made it that way for some reason. As i said i askd him to change it but that was ages ago.

got it now thanks. Also in knifes edge i have destroyed both weapon cache's but the trigger doesn't activate to say that they have been destroyed. The vehicle objective worked though. gonna try again just to make sure it isn't some random arma blip causing it

The version withouth FFA is corrupt, atleast that's what i'm getting when i try to unrar / unzip it :butbut:

syonco try the individual missions version.

Good campaign, and all things work fine for me finally, just cannt bear the HQ voice, it's just blast and noisy.And if you gotta make another campaign,it's better if just use no more than 3 addons MOD(not including island),a bunch of addons needed could really frighten away lots of people.....lol,expecting your next work.

Good campaign, and all things work fine for me finally, just cannt bear the HQ voice, it's just blast and noisy.And if you gotta make another campaign,it's better if just use no more than 3 addons MOD(not including island),a bunch of addons needed could really frighten away lots of people.....lol,expecting your next work.

Personally i dont know what all the fuss with addons is all about, it doesn't take long to download them and its easy to install them. Its nice to play when theres something new, and enhances gameplay. I propably wouldn't take the time for a single mission if there are a ton of addons but its worth it for a campaign