Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

I can´t test now, are the medic and armor damage system working now? I mean, yesterday i and my clan mates noticed that the medic couldn´t heal and a bmp didn´t explode with satchels.

Edited by Geraldus

no HK416 in US special ammo box

Haven´t had a chance to play yet, but the config for the HKs is there. Classnames:

"ACE_HK416_D10","ACE_HK416_D14","ACE_HK416_D10_SD","ACE_HK416_D14_SD"

They're in the US Special Weapons box under AE Ammo

EDIT: And very nice they are too - cheers ACE team

Edited by Das Attorney
forgetting my manners

Haven´t had a chance to play yet, but the config for the HKs is there. Classnames:

"ACE_HK416_D10","ACE_HK416_D14","ACE_HK416_D10_SD","ACE_HK416_D14_SD"

Thx i was looking for then. Anyone knows the classnames of the 0 rnd Mk.262 Stanag mag, Mk.211 RAUFOSS ammunition for M107 and the VS-17 marker plane , or where to look for them?

And yes, i already searched in the ACE wiki :S.

Kellys Heroes ACE Servers & YAS Repository updated to b.238

Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper (Repo for Islands & other Mods)

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

URLs are case sensitive (ie lowercase & uppercase matters). So make sure the Auto-Config-URL is entered exactly as above, otherwise may result in 404.

YAS users: Do not forget to perform "Delete Extra Files" procedure through YAS after updated.

This a great news , so must be near of a release with M14 EBR too ^^

PS:Could some one please post a link with ingame pics of HK416?Sold my pc and will have to wait some days till my new rig come :x

Sorry guys, had to release a minor hotfix to resolve some issues and missing content.

Builds: ACE 239 ACEX 185

This a great news , so must be near of a release with M14 EBR too ^^

I really hope so, and those nice new M249 Paras that scuba was showing off :)

Kelly's Heroes, update please :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Or are there any other Yoma servers at 239?

Kellys ACE Server & YAS Repository updated to b.239 (hotfix)

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

hi guys tried searching for a fix but to no avail

i have a series of rescue missions almost ready .and i need to hide the group marker for the MIA ..

have tried turning them off via the ace tracking hpp .. this works for me but if others have them enabled then the marker shows

any help on turning of the markers for all players would be great

hope this is correct place to ask ...

best wishes shark-attack

Edited by shark-attack

Great work and love the hk 416 addon !

i've got an isssue though.

When im in the editor and place a ace weapon box (in my case the US special weapons box), i guess this error half way when the mission is loading. it says

no entry

'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_SOC_M4A1_GL.M4_Muzzle.'

i close the box and reload the mission. After, when i try to use a ace M4A1 with a m203, there's no ammo in the weapon at all and i'm not able to select the ammo too. Every other weapon works except for the ace M4's with M203's. Some help please and thanks !

I have the latest updated version of both ace and acex and i also have a separate addon file with weapons and units and vehicles.

Thx i was looking for then. Anyone knows the classnames of the 0 rnd Mk.262 Stanag mag, Mk.211 RAUFOSS ammunition for M107 and the VS-17 marker plane , or where to look for them?

And yes, i already searched in the ACE wiki :S.

Updated the classlists with that ammo. Marker panel was already out there in the tools section.

Also added a mission maker section for Crew-Served Weapons. It turns out the module enables a player to issue commands to AI via the normal command shortcut for actions ( 6 key ). It's not AI-AI as best I can tell.

There is no HK416's? i just checked. and TG just updated yoma

Everytime I fire the SPG-9 I end up dead! What´s wrong with it?

Did you place one right in front of a wall or big rock? The backblast could be rebounding and burning your backside.

No, it´s prepped on top of a hill. A soldier was standing close to it though...

Are flares supposed to show up in daylight as the FAQ section stated? If so, they do not appear to be. Tried both M203 flare & starshell, and flare gun, nothing visible in daylight, only at night.

Edited by Baron von Beer

can someone please tell me ... when i use the six updater! it always deletes the whole of my

Ace2 and reinstalls the latest version! .. i dont mind it, just i dont see why it should download the

whole bloody thing again when there is just a few updates! is it sopposed to be like that? thanks

Edit: anyway i can just make it update the files it needs to update! instead of deleting it all and putting in the latest ver?

I updated ACE to 238, and the medical system stopped working, I use the ACE function on a teammate, and get nothing, and smoke grenades stopped being visible by other human players, anyone else experiencing this?

Should be 239. I had initially updated and had 238 earlier this afternoon and had the same issue with medics, 239 it worked fine. ;)