Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

What is the Point with th new MH-60L? isn´t it just the same as MH-60S with a different painting?

Not MH-60L (Seahawk - USMC) ;) UH60L (Blackhawk - US Army) :yay:

Yeah already noticed and corrected, but whats the difference now besides the painting? will the UH-60L get unguided rockets or something like this?

Due to a missing sf marksman model and missing reticules from some weapons, we're considering a hotifx release, stay tuned.

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

A.C.E Beta 2, Update #15 (Hotfix) Released! (rSync mirror network in sync and awaiting your requests!)

Kellys Heroes ACE Servers & YAS Repository updated to b.225 Hotfix ACEX-b177

Subscribe to KH-RSS -> http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/forum/rss.php

Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper (Repo for Islands & other Mods)

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

URLs are case sensitive (ie lowercase & uppercase matters). So make sure the Auto-Config-URL is entered exactly as above, otherwise may result in 404.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS after updated.

AddonSync Usage-> http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3212

@Jackal and Danny - That would be the Afghan map by our long lost Opteryx.

Thanks for all the kind words, gents. A lot of work went into that two minutes.

would the ACE team be interested in having ILBE pack system made for US MARINES?

@Jackal and Danny - That would be the Afghan map by our long lost Opteryx.

Thanks for all the kind words, gents. A lot of work went into that two minutes.

Yeah sweet work!

Hello!

I have arma 2 v. 1.5 and up-to-date ace 2.

I have problems with context menu (by left win key) - it doesn't work.

I tried binding other keys to it (like shift + i) but it didn't work either...

Can you help me?

Shot a javelin taking out a tank at 2km and there is no sound from the impact. At 1.3km there is a very faint occluded "thump" explosion sound. Personally i think that volume at 1.3km should be moved back to 2km. Sounds are great, but explosions of that caliber should be heared further. Occluded and faint ofcourse.

EDIT: And still no M242 Bushmaster impact sounds on other vehicles (metal). Argh.

Thanks for the update though. :)

Edited by Alex72

Hello!

I have arma 2 v. 1.5 and up-to-date ace 2.

I have problems with context menu (by left win key) - it doesn't work.

I tried binding other keys to it (like shift + i) but it didn't work either...

Can you help me?

I have the same problem, tried to bind others keys for the medic class but the interection don´t show up, this began last night without changing anything, help here too! :confused:

I have the same issue with the "Left Windows Key". Although I have bound it, the interface still will not work I changed the setting in the "ace_keys.hpp" in both the \@ACE\userconfing and \userconfig\@ACE folders. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

***********************SOLUTION TO THE LEFT WINDOWS KEY ISSUE****************************************

In the ace_keys.hpp file there are two keyboard configurations and "L windows key" is assigned to 220 by default in a 104 keyboard configuration the "L windows key" is assigned to 219.

If you are using a "English (US) 104-key" key board then change the Interaction key to 219 as show below

class Interaction_Menu

{

key = 219; // win l

shift = 0;

};

Edited by cold_Que

Reduce?!?

ACE already practically halves their accuracy from vanilla.

I've had street-level enemies expend multiple magazines trying to shoot me as I stood on a third-floor balcony. We can't pretend that they're all doped-up shepherds with guns.

Edit: And another question, what is the difference between the two AT4 versions?

Aye mate, lol

Where crap at Arma and want to try and make it a wee bit esier as the AI seam to Spot us miles away and kill us with ese.

Found an issue for IR strobes... If you have multiple IR strobes on 1 player, IE 1 for IFF function and others for signaling / targeting. IFF still works, as far as attaching to your person. However, signaling / targeting does not work all the time, as it appears that the IR strobes only activate only after the player has tossed a strobe that was activated on his person.

IE: turn strobe on, toss a couple other strobes and see effect... They don't activate. Then toss the strobe that was attached and watch as all of the strobes on the ground turn on.

I get an error about my config files being "Outdated". I got rid of them hoping it would make ones it liked but it didn't work.

I get an error about my config files being "Outdated". I got rid of them hoping it would make ones it liked but it didn't work.

You have to manually replace them with the new ones in the ACE/userconfigs folder. It doesn't do that automatically in case you need to copy across settings.

I keep getting this messege about something being outdated, something about a userconfig,hot_key thingy, during game play. This happened ever since I updated about a two day ago. Even with the new update presented today the problem still persists.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

You have to manually replace them with the new ones in the ACE/userconfigs folder. It doesn't do that automatically in case you need to copy across settings.

How do you do that?

Edited by RacingLad

I keep getting this messege about something being outdated, something about a userconfig,hot_key thingy, during game play. This happened ever since I updated about a two day ago. Even with the new update presented today the problem still persists.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

How do you do that?

Copy and paste from @ACE/userconfig to userconfig/ACE.

When in doubt use that nifty search function below the page numbers. It's all there.

How do you do that?

You go to your ArmA2/@ACE/userconfig folder and copy everything there.

Then, you go to your ArmA2/userconfig/ACE folder and paste them all there, overwriting anythig that's already in there.

If you don't have an ArmA2/userconfig/ACE folder, make one :)

Just wanted to thank the Ace team for the rapid return of our beloved littlebirds. Also, ANY additional content is ALWAYS appreciated :)

Sorry if I sounded like a whining bitch.. I just love my birdies

I don't suppose someone has released an ammobox script containing all the Vanilla weapons and Ace Weapons?

Just wanted to thank the Ace team for the rapid return of our beloved littlebirds. Also, ANY additional content is ALWAYS appreciated :)

Sorry if I sounded like a whining bitch.. I just love my birdies

Same here, thnx ACE team :o

Really like the UH-60!