Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

UH-60L for US Army [rocko]

All I can find is a UH-60M, no L model, is this a typo or am I not looking hard enough?

UH-60L name was changed to UH-60M for more realism...

I know this is going to sound stupid, but hwo do you use the new ACE wounding system? I'm playing single player, and my guy gets wounded. My guy calls the medic over, but nothing happens. I switch to the medic, and I try to manually heal my guy. I get the option, but when I click it, nothing happens. After a few minutes, my medic says negative, and no one gets healed. I know I'm missing something with the system, but I have no clue what. I'm a pretty noob player so I haven't read into it too much, and I honestly have no idea how to use it. Can anyone help me out, or at least point me to the right forum?

ok guys i have BIG problem

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/350/96755345.jpg

everytime when im trying to uptade/download my ace folders 6uptader freezing on "trying rsyn"

i tried turn off firewall,turn off nod32 - didnt help

i tried to download all ace2's files via 6uptader- didnt help , trying rsync still

i tried to download ace2's files manualy - didnt help , trying rsync also

do you have any ideas what is wrong?

i have router maybe the problem is in forwarding ports?

I know this is going to sound stupid, but hwo do you use the new ACE wounding system? I'm playing single player, and my guy gets wounded. My guy calls the medic over, but nothing happens. I switch to the medic, and I try to manually heal my guy. I get the option, but when I click it, nothing happens. After a few minutes, my medic says negative, and no one gets healed. I know I'm missing something with the system, but I have no clue what. I'm a pretty noob player so I haven't read into it too much, and I honestly have no idea how to use it. Can anyone help me out, or at least point me to the right forum?

Did you bring bandages and morphine? If its the ACE wounding system your guys might be bleeding wich (i think!) is not the same as the usual "injured". You have to bandage AND heal afterwards. Im not 100% here mate sorry. But with ACE wounding system you can get more hurt in more ways than the usual ARMA2 ways and you need to have medic gear with you. The healing process might be borked atm as well. I havent tested it thouroghly.

Did you bring bandages and morphine? If its the ACE wounding system your guys might be bleeding wich (i think!) is not the same as the usual "injured". You have to bandage AND heal afterwards. Im not 100% here mate sorry. But with ACE wounding system you can get more hurt in more ways than the usual ARMA2 ways and you need to have medic gear with you. The healing process might be borked atm as well. I havent tested it thouroghly.

I'm playing through Sick1's Seal Team Six 3 campaign here, (which is awsome by the way) and my medic has 1 bandage, no morphine, and no other medic gear. I sometimes get the option to "stop bleeding" but I'm unsure if that's for the medic or the guy the medic is attempting to heal. But even if I do press it, I go through the actions, but nothing happens. I still got a bandage lef tin inventory, and my guys are still complaining. Is this a glitch or are there supplies I'm lacking?

Oh ok. Anyone can bandage anyone (even self). If the campaign have the ACE wounding system activated then you need morphine as well i think. They are used combined usually. At least if you have a wound that need bandaging - morphine will get you back to normal state as it takes away the pain. for example shaky aim due to pain will go away. If its a minor wound - bleeding - the morphine will basically put you almost back to full health if im thinking correctly.

But i would add morphine as well if i made a mission with ACE wounding system ON.

However what your saying that "nothing" works might be that the ACE wounding module atm doesnt work properly like i said before (ACE is beta stage so far and things are updated back and forth due to this. Not easy to keep track of everything). I dont know yet if its not working properly as i havent had time to test it. Im beta testing other things as well. :) I will test it during the night though and get back to ya.

I'm playing through Sick1's Seal Team Six 3 campaign here, (which is awsome by the way) and my medic has 1 bandage, no morphine, and no other medic gear. I sometimes get the option to "stop bleeding" but I'm unsure if that's for the medic or the guy the medic is attempting to heal. But even if I do press it, I go through the actions, but nothing happens. I still got a bandage lef tin inventory, and my guys are still complaining. Is this a glitch or are there supplies I'm lacking?

Ignore the action menu, instead press the right windows key and a radial menu will appear so you can examine, diagnose, and heal your teammates.

ok guys i have BIG problem

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/350/96755345.jpg

everytime when im trying to uptade/download my ace folders 6uptader freezing on "trying rsyn"

i tried turn off firewall,turn off nod32 - didnt help

i tried to download all ace2's files via 6uptader- didnt help , trying rsync still

i tried to download ace2's files manualy - didnt help , trying rsync also

do you have any ideas what is wrong?

i have router maybe the problem is in forwarding ports?

I have this issue. I can tell you that Six Updater does not work with nod32 AV. It is not enough to disable nod32 to get six updater to work you have to uninstall it, something that I was not prepared to do - thats why we host a Yoma addon sync server for ACE2. You could try updating to the most recent version of NOD32 and see what happens, I use version 2.7 though as that revision was and still is the best version of nod32 to date. Them's your choices.

Hey guys, iv been having some real problems with my medics since I got arma2. They dont heal anyone and the command to heal isnt there EVEN THOUGH Iv equipted them with a rucksack stuffed with medical supplies. IV, PLASMA, BANDAGES. I also have ACE2 wounds system enabled. What gives? Am I misson something? A module or setting? Thanks in advance.

Custom face still keeps reverting back to default arma2 face after putting on glasses or mask.

Ive had no luck locating info on reverting Key bindings back to pre v225.

For example since Armed Assault my GPS Key has been H, now it comes up with a Instantview distance option. I would like to remove this option and others.

Anyone know where I can get the latest version, #15?

Mine that I downloaded on the 21st from the OPs link apparently doesn't have the UH-60 because I can not play on the OP4Gaming server. :(

Latest versions of NOD32 and E-Set work fine with the Updater.

If you're looking for official support, please seek it at the designated areas :)

I mean the latest version of ACE and ACEX, the one supplied at the link you provided is outdated apparently.

What does panic mode do?

Absolutely nothing. That's why you panic.

What do you mean nothing? There's a "panic" key stated in the ace_keys.hpp file. What's it for?

Absolutely nothing. That's why you panic.

Classic answer. :) Sadly, some thick skulls will never get it.