Sign in to follow this  
joman

1.05 released

Someone know where to find the Apache or the Eagle Wing Campaign? I installed the 1.05 Patch (ingame the Version is 1.05.62017) and i cant find it? :eek:
I fixed this with a reinstall, all is working finde now. :cool:

I have seen many many servers online with 1.05 now, in fact almost all of them!

The new patch is fantastic, absolutely awesome!

I did have one issue though, in the mini campaign i ordered my gunner to fire ONE Sidewinder at an enemy jet, he instead fired all 8 in some sort of mad machine gun frenzy, lol.

Richie.

Sorry, to have to inform you that URR-CLAN.de is the first with server running 1.05 !! ;-))

Mmmmhhh... I think many have updated

mine is up for a while, now, and I bet it's not the only one

Um no windows server files then ;)

BIS Thats so romantic bringing it out just a couple of days before xmas. Thumbs up to you merry xmas to all at bis and the community,*except the moaners* hopes you get so S***faced on eggnog we don't see you around again.

I fixed this with a reinstall, all is working finde now. :cool:

The entire game or just the patch? A reinstall of the whole game would be quite scary.

Thanks for the 1.05 patch BIS and have a nice Christmas!

And extra kudos to Placebo for the BitTorrent, I'm seeding for 48+ hours after I got it.

/KC

I got an ADDONS\A10PBO error, twice.

Is this a "my end" problem problem ?

Unable 1.04-1.05 blabla.

Thanks.

Happy Christmas to one and all:dancehead:

Yeah WTF!!! I am getting a whole crapload of errors while I am updating...

very large data.

ARMA II DVD

ArmA 2: Updating version 1.02 to version 1.05...

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\AIR.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\AIR.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Some error occurred during patch installation.

Patch file is probably dammaged. You may need to download it again.

Error in file ADDONS\air.pbo, phase 1.

Edited by Meatball0311

Thank you for the update 1.05 Bohemia Interactive. This is a nice Christmas present.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This is purely a wild guess (I'm at work, can't test). But maybe try running the patch as an administrator - sometimes you get write errors with "programs" or whatever that is trying to modifiy your programs folders in vista and W7 due to UAC. Although if that was really the problem I would think there would be a whole lot more bitching going on in this thread. Can't hurt to try though right?

Happy Christmas and a Happy New year BIS!

Thank you for supporting this community! :)

SAME HERE! I hit ignore to all the errors and then somehow, the patch reported installed correctly. I ran a lot of test with and without mod on the resultant game and everything seems to work fine.

Nice and all but you still haven't fixed those damn ladders on the international hotel in Chernogorsk.

This is purely a wild guess (I'm at work, can't test). But maybe try running the patch as an administrator - sometimes you get write errors with "programs" or whatever that is trying to modifiy your programs folders in vista and W7 due to UAC. Although if that was really the problem I would think there would be a whole lot more bitching going on in this thread. Can't hurt to try though right?

Will try run as admin!

SAME HERE! I hit ignore to all the errors and then somehow, the patch reported installed correctly. I ran a lot of test with and without mod on the resultant game and everything seems to work fine.

actually do you think I should dwnload it from another mirror?

Ok, so I re-downloaded the update from another site...

Same problem but not the same Errors.

I DID use the beta patch un-install tool, which took out the EW Campaign, which I did manage to play up until I tried "revert".

Just to let you know that I have been using nearly all of the beta's as and when released, without any "installation problems whatsoever.

Referring to my original post.

I have never installed CAA for ArmAII although I do run ACE2.

The only A10.PBO's that I have are in my ARMA1 directory.

I'll get it working one way or another.

Thanks.

You guys aren't the only ones. Mark (HIFI) has been dealing with errors himself:

Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.

ARMA II DVD

ArmA 2: Updating version 1.04 to version 1.05...

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\DUBBING.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\WHEELED.PBO.UPD.#DEFAULT cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05

This isn't the first time he's had the exact same errors with previous patches. Needless to say, this is really putting a damper on things big time. :mad:

All my saves are f***ked and many of the user-made campaign I was playing cannot even be started! What in the world did 1.05 do???!?!?!

All my saves are f***ked and many of the user-made campaign I was playing cannot even be started! What in the world did 1.05 do???!?!?!

Obviously you cant load your old saves anymore. Just revert to the last mission you were playing.

Thanks a lot to the devs and a very good cristmas to ALL...

Is there already a Windows dedicated server patch avalaible?

Why a linux one has been released while the windows not yet?

or it is not needed?

Obviously you cant load your old saves anymore. Just revert to the last mission you were playing.

Some good user made campaigns like chesty puller and Seal team 6 cannot even be opened now. Goes into an infinite hang when attempting to revert.

Is there already a Windows dedicated server patch avalaible?

Why a linux one has been released while the windows not yet?

or it is not needed?

Install the patch and check out the ArmA II main directory :rolleyes: