Sign in to follow this  
sick1

Campaign 2 Seal Team Six release!! (SP)

I am :yay::yay::yay::yay:for Sick1 missions. Keep em coming. If you don't do this for a job you should seriously consider it.;)

I second that notion!

Updated Version Change log

1. Fixed missing sound from mission one.

2. Fixed Fixed small non game breaking bug with mission 5.

3. Fixed non game breaking trigger side chat bug.

4. Added a fourth team member to all non sniper missions.

5. Added the choice of a second vehicle to all FAV equipped missions.

Get it here at File Front v1.2

(Other mirrors are on the way.)

http://www.filefront.com/14834405/undefined

Thanks. Will replacing the old campaign file with this new one delete my progress and saves in the campaign?

Thanks. Will replacing the old campaign file with this new one delete my progress and saves in the campaign?

No but you'll have to restart the current mission to see the changes.

you use a lot of snipers man lol I don't mind but my AI squad mates are becoming a real pain in the ass to keep alive.

Other than that I am currently playing both seal team six campaigns and am really enjoying them. Nice work on this. Can't wait to play others by you.

Why not make the campaign in the form of setup?

I have asked you to

Why Why Why Why Why

Edited by kamel1

What kind of Setup? What du you mean? Its really easy to install a campaign. Just copy the file in the campaigns folder

Does anyone else experience game crashes at the second mission, at the vicinity of the airbase?

Sick1, awesome missions. I've finished the second mission, but the game freezes as its loading the 3rd, have to CTRL+ALT+DLT and end process. This seems to suggest to me that one of the mods isnt correctly installed or is an old version. Could you tell me which mods are required for the 3rd mission, that isnt required for the first two? This would help me to shortlist the error folder.

And loved the town full of VSS cronies!

I've created a campaign folder within my ARMA II directory as per the installation instructions but cannot see the campaign once I am in game. Am I missing something? The instructions make it seem pretty straightforward.

@goons21 : The folder should be named Campaigns and not campaign.

@Sick1 : Just finished the first mission it was hot but no casualties. I enjoyed your first campaign this one seems great too. Thank you.

Sick1, awesome missions. I've finished the second mission, but the game freezes as its loading the 3rd, have to CTRL+ALT+DLT and end process. This seems to suggest to me that one of the mods isnt correctly installed or is an old version. Could you tell me which mods are required for the 3rd mission, that isnt required for the first two? This would help me to shortlist the error folder.

And loved the town full of VSS cronies!

Here is what the mission sqm. files says for mission 3.

addOns[]=

{

"cacharacters2",

"ibr_panthera2",

"caweapons_ammoboxes",

"camisc3",

"rh_de_cfg",

"CAMisc",

"CAWheeled",

"ca_missions_alternativeinjurysimulation",

"ca_missions_firstaidsystem",

"BB_Mercenary",

"CAWater",

"Buggy_FAV",

"fav_mk19",

"ca_missions_battlefieldclearance",

"CAWheeled_Offroad",

"CATracked",

"caweapons",

"caweapons_warfare_weapons",

"CAAir",

"CAWheeled2_LAV25"

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"cacharacters2",

"CAWheeled",

"CAWheeled_Offroad",

"ca_missions_alternativeinjurysimulation",

"ca_missions_firstaidsystem",

"ca_missions_battlefieldclearance",

"BB_Mercenary",

"caweapons",

"CATracked",

"caweapons_warfare_weapons",

"CAAir",

"caweapons_ammoboxes",

"camisc3",

"rh_de_cfg",

"CAMisc",

"CAWater",

"Buggy_FAV",

"CAWheeled2_LAV25",

"ibr_panthera2"

The only addons being used is:

1. Fav mod

2. Mercenaries mod

3. RH m4 pack

4. RH pistol pack

5. FFAA weapon mod.

6. Panthera vs 2.31 new version. Updated a week ago.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Sick1

No luck Sick1, I rechecked all mods and they are the latest versions. The second mission did have the missing deagle in bin file message so I reinstalled the pistol pack but it still comes up. I'm using the Arma Launcher 1.6.2. Its very strange that the first 2 missions worked flawlessly but the 3rd wont start. Any ideas anyone?

played i and completed it both with and without SLX. The mod does not cause any bugs or issues as far as i can see.

played i and completed it both with and without SLX. The mod does not cause any bugs or issues as far as i can see.

Thanks for the info Archamedes. Glad to here there compatible.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

No luck Sick1, I rechecked all mods and they are the latest versions. The second mission did have the missing deagle in bin file message so I reinstalled the pistol pack but it still comes up. I'm using the Arma Launcher 1.6.2. Its very strange that the first 2 missions worked flawlessly but the 3rd wont start. Any ideas anyone?

Man i'm puzzled. Maybe the laucher is not loading a mod properly. Go into the editor and check to see if Panthera loads alright.

Got it! just one letter was missing in Addons folder name, the "s"... Daring blitz here I come.... Thanks for the efforts though Sick1, much appreciated..

Got it! just one letter was missing in Addons folder name, the "s"... Daring blitz here I come.... Thanks for the efforts though Sick1, much appreciated..

Sweet!

I have never gotten as angry at a game as I did today. Not that it had anything to do with your mission though Sick. My teammates just arent doing what I'd like them to do. It seems like the enemy AI are WAY smarter and more accurate than my teammates. Unit 4 (sniper) keeps getting stuck too.

For example;

I was attacking Arty Bravo, I set up on top of the hill, moved 2 and 4 to the east. They came across the two patrolling guards to the East. Once they were spotted on the map, I ordered them to each attack one of the two soldiers. Watching them on the map, they ran past the enemies then my sniper got killed. They were quite a ways away from the enemy previous to me giving the order. I reverted, this time I ordered them to target the enemies. From what I could tell, 2 and 4 fired a few rounds at them. The enemy then ran away up the hill, I ordered 2 and 4 to pursue them up this hill. My sniper dies again. I reverted then took control of the sniper myself and eliminated the two soldiers, switched back to the leader then ordered 2 and 4 to move into easterly positions around the camp. Same problems over and over.

Again, I LOVE your campaign man, it fucking rocks. But the game itself is just not fun when I have to kill all the enemies myself. The only good my teammates do for me is to draw fire while I kill everyone. Any ideas? I've tried using SLX by itself, I've tried ZGB by itself and both together with no real improvements. I did get to Povlovo and found the squad East of the village in the woods but they keep wiping me out. My teammates won't use cover and if I set them up next to a building for example they won't fire as they do not have a line of sight, and when they DO have a line of sight, they get killed.

oh my god I was so aggravated. dont get me wrong, I tried several different ways to attack each obstacle. The only time I have any real luck is when I order each teammate to target separate enemies, then open fire. If its 4 vs. 4 I'm ok. but 4 vs. 8 means 3 bad guys are killed by my team then I have to kill the other 5 unless I get real lucky. The sniper getting stuck and not following orders drives me batty. When I switch over to him when he's not following orders, he's looking the opposite direction of the enemies through his binoculars... After I move him around a bit he's ok. But it REALLY sucks when I have everyone set up and the sniper doesnt take out the enemy he is supposed to, it ruins the whole attack.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Advice along the grounds of...

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG??!!

I've read dylsexics tutorials about Arma, but that guide is more for MP. Are there any decent guides for controlling the AI? Guides that might offer tips on the proper way to use the AI?

Edited by PaperCut

@Papercut

Sorry about your dilemma. I have this problem myself sometimes. Your best bet in Povlovo is to just leave your team and do it yourself. There not good at CQB.

Thex work fine for me if you put them in danger Mode. Don´t proceed to fast then or they wont be able to follow you

Eagle Claw = Terminal Velocity

Niiiiiiiiiiice!

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Eagle Claw = Terminal Velocity

Niiiiiiiice!

In the missions where i have to save the docter from being beheaded i suddenly cant team switch. Why is that? It made previous missions so much more easyer!! Is this a bug? Or is this intentional. I have your updated version of this campaign.

i found a weird bug which i have no idea if it was a general bug or something that went really wrong. But in mission 4 or 5 cant remember. its the one where you halo in and have to laser all the tanks. I kept getting shot by nobody that i could see. Then my team would come over, heal me then they all kept shooting me, heal me and shoot me again. It was like some sort of sick infantry game inspired by hostel or something. Then when i went into the map it turned out I was registering as an opfor unit. This didnt happen the first time i played it but it did the 2nd

Robert Hammer released an update for his M4/M16 Mod, where he included SD ACOGs.

Maybe you should think of updating your campaign as well to put some of them in. They give you a really cool Spec Ops feeling