Sign in to follow this  
sick1

Campaign 2 Seal Team Six release!! (SP)

is there going to be an update for this and campaign 1 to be ACE compatible so we have 3 nice campaigns?

Yes sir!

No I mean the first mission. lol. I got 3 out of 5 (I think?) civilians to the extraction. One was wounded so he was slowly crawling to it, but a female secretary was just sitting back where I freed all the others not moving.

I found they all lock up if you place them in a vehicle. At evac, they disembarked into the foetal position. Luckily I had a save prior to setting off to evac and just reverted and walked them all over.

On a different note. Has anyone had this issue. I've finished 'forest rain' (great fun except I took the laser designator not the other little one so had to do it by hand, still as fun). Anyway when I checked my stats and hit continue it froze. When I reloaded ArmA 2 my campaign screen reads that I was up to the next mission, I hit continue and it froze again and has every time I try.

Any suggestions apart from starting again would be greatly appreciated as they aren't missions you can just breeze through. Had to do the first one twice as I killed a hostage and didn't revert quick enough and it restarted the whole mission,

just after I had crept up on the spetz natz in the forest and performed a brilliant manoeuvre unable to be recreated the second time around.

:rolleyes:

I'm currently working on SEAL Team Six 4. When I'm done i will release an ACE version of this campaign.:bounce3:

I am getting a serious SEAL TEAM 6 withdrawal syndrome just waiting for campaign 4... miss seeing Specter and the rest of the gang so much that I started playing this campaign ehehehe... the beginning of the NC cartel. :) One good thing about not being ACE version is that resuming saved games are UBER fast... but I still prefer the realism and features of ACE and especially my good old trusty TAC50-SD... oh well, gotta make do with the Mk12SD for now..hehehe... cleared the first mission... it was AWESOME! But wardog isn't there for the first mission...hope to see him soon, my trusty mggunner.

One thing Sick, playing this campaign after playing campaign 3 really shows what a BIG improvement to mission making you made in the two campaigns (don't even talk about the diff between campaign 1 and 3!!!!)... I can't imagine what breakthroughs you are going to make in the 4th one. :) Hail the God of campaign making in ArmA2 !! (yeah, no one makes as many campaigns as you do so far)

Edited by jasonnoguchi

Can I ask a question on Seal Team Six 2 please?

During the mission Urgent Fury; my problem is below in the Spoiler section - can anyone help?

I can't find the doctor. However I HAVE found a woman and a bloke with a woolly hat in one of the far buildings in the camp, but I approach them and nothing happens so it can't be them.

hmmm seems like the last ace update rendered the campaign un-playable, missing ace_something (magazines or weapons). Too bad I was on the last mission! Do you have any idea about that Sick1?

hmmm seems like the last ace update rendered the campaign un-playable, missing ace_something (magazines or weapons). Too bad I was on the last mission! Do you have any idea about that Sick1?

revert the mission, this isnt actually made for ace but its configurations activate when you play. If you do an update and something in ace has been removed the save game will notice that and say the level cant be loaded. but reverting will wipe the slate clean. just dont update when your halfway through the mission

Yes, the GOLDEN RULE is to NEVER update any mods when you are halfway through a mission. You just won't know which update is going to kill the save.

Just to let you guys know I will be releasing updated and ACE compatible version of the first two campaigns in a day or two. Stay tuned. I fixed all minor issues and It will be fun to see what it's like with ACE. I also added what I feel to be the most complete airsupport script that will bring back the fun of calling in CAS!

YAYAAYAYYAYAYA!!!!!!!! Welcome back 6!! Nice to replay those campaigns with the ACE features!

Oh just one thing... please don't give us unlimited CAS and C130 support :( It really breaks my game cos I do not have the self discipline to not call in 100 C130s right from the start and complete missions without moving my ass...hahahah