Sign in to follow this  
c03rcion

opfp2:DR wanna trade?

i purchased operation flashpoint 2 on steam and was would like to trade my copy for a copy of ARMA 2. if u are interested let me know

Not sure if you can trade steam games/accounts. I think it goes against the EULA

lol.. not sure if there is anyone that wants to trade Arma2 for OFPDR..

Its like trading 10kg gold for 1kg raw steel. :o

Dude are you kidding me? I enjoy playing against 100 people online, not 6.

Its half off on steam.

Yeah ArmA2 is half off this weekend on steam, making it only 24.99 (in US dollars).

There are a bout half-a-dozen retards on this forum who are constantly bitching about ArmA2. I honestly hope one of them takes him up on it (it'd be a start to be of even one).

:DLOL!

This one is real funny it's like having the choice between a beauty and an ugly girl. Which one would you chose?

I guess it is a mission impossible to trade OFP2 here on BIS forums.

Cheers

p.s. You're a funny guy.

p.p.s Check the codemaster forum there you might find someone who is crazy enough to trade.

PM harryohh he might wanna trade :p

Yeah he is unhappy with Arema II, give it a shot he might trade.

Cheers

This is why they didn't release a demo.

You can't trade Steam games without completely trading Steam accounts, and I doubt ANYONE would create a Steam account just for ArmA 2 or Operation Dragon Rising.

hey guys thanks for the responses. yes compared to arma 2 op flashpoint 2 is garbage but thats my opinion. what i had in mind is that i could GIFT opfpdr through steam to someone and they could gift arma 2 to me.

Hi

I will trade your CM Dr game for one game of Noughts and Crosses, paper is used bus ticket and you have to provide your own pencil. You also have to pay postage and packing both ways for it to be worth my while.

I need a new beer coaster. ;)

Kind Regards walker

[Edit] Drat just spotted its Steam so no beer coaster the Deal is off.[/Edit]

Edited by walker
Drat just spotted its Steam so no beer coaster the Deal is off.

get a refund from steam, you have a strong conviction, dedicated server was advertised on the box but never delivered. Next time wait for a demo before you buy, would you buy pair of pants without trying them first?

well gunny CM didnt release a demo and i fell for the hype. i can see why it was MSRPed at 39.99 USD. and steam will just tell me that i need to talk to CM for support im sure. and harryohh said he doesnt want a crap game. damn it to hell!

OFP2 feels like Brothers in Arms: Modern Warfare more than anything else... at least without any of things that made BiA special (the careful attention to historical detail for example).

LOL sorry but i have another comaprison ( don't suport eather of these peopl but i have seena marked difrence for the worse)

it's like swaping a lotous for a Ford

i purchased operation flashpoint 2 on steam and was would like to trade my copy for a copy of ARMA 2. if u are interested let me know

IIRC somebody was successful at getting a refund based on the falsely advertised dedicated server on the back of the box.